Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 11-12-2022, 12:25 PM   #1
spread-eagle

Default New quick game for all kinks

Hi !

I’m a little tired of games like batlleships to determine a winner and a loser. Here is a little game of bets and interactions between 2 players A and B. It can be applied to all kinks as long as they can be quantified in one unit (minutes, centiliters...). Preferably play on cam !

I advice that it can be hard to understand on first read but i promise it's a very fun game to play

A and B agreed on a kik and a unity of measure. For the example, they agreed on piss drinking If you dont want to read the rules, go directly to the "example" rubric, it can b easier to understand with examples

------------------------- RULES ---------------------------------------------

The players have each to write 2 numbers on a paper and determine the winner : Q (quantity) and L (limit)9

The first number is a quantity to drink. Possibly, the lowest number have to drink the associate quantity (If A write "5" and B write "10", A must drink 5 cl). But, there is a trick because in this example, you understand that you just have to write the biggest quantity you can imagine to win !

The trick is the second number you have to write. This is the upper limit that your opponent can choose. If the opponent choose a quanity higher than your limit, he is the loser and must drink the ammount of your limit !
For equity, your limit must be included in [Q+10 ; Q+30]

If A and B write the same Q but different L, it's the one with smallest L who lose.
If A and B write the same Q and L, retry.

If you write a quantity too small, you have big chances to lose and drink this small quantity, but if you write a quantity too big, it has chances to exceed the opponent limit and make you lose too and drink a lot

------------------------------- EXAMPLES --------------------------------------

A : Q=5 L=15
B : Q=10 L=20

A loses and drink 5 because 10>5 (A chooses too small) and 15>10 (B dont choose to big)
-----

B : Q=16 L=30

B loses and drink 15 (A's limit) because 16>15 (A choose too small but B chooses to big compary to A)
----

B : Q=5 L=20

A loses and drink 5 because 15<20 (A's limit is smaller than B)
----

A : Q=5 L=10
B : Q=20 L=40

A loses and drink 40 because he dont follow the rules (L-Q<10) and have to drink the highest limit between the 2 players.

---------------------------- 2 variants for more fun ----------------------------

The additional penalty : Each player write on the paper a penalty for the loser (of course a thing that make a experience more difficult, like keep each mouthful in mouth for X seconds before slallow...). The loser then can choose between the 2 penalties and do 1 of them. You can be nice for secure yourself if you re loser. You can be mean if you like to play
I advice that you can broke your limits and limits of your opponent because finally the loser will have a choice

The choice of limit : you will quickly realize in the base version that you will always choose the smallest possible limit (L = Q+10). Here we add a twist: if you lose and your L-Q difference is smaller than that of your opponent, you must drink your L instead of drinking your Q.
So, choosing a small limit improve your chances of winning but can increase your punishment too.

-----------------------------

As you can see, i love this kind of games with interdependent choices, i am planning to create others ! Let's play !

Kinks : Slavery, Humiliation, JOI, Cum play/eat, Feet, Socks, Bondage, Workout, Pain, Games, Giving pleasure
Punishment : Pee play/drink, CBT, Ruin, Anal, Post orgasm
Limits : Illegal, Face (mouth and lips possible), fingering, public, heavy pain, dressing, noisy, long term, every day life

Toys : Anal massager, dildo, rope
spread-eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 07:44 AM   #2
Tang

Sounds exciting!

Like: Games of chance, Bets w/ forfeits, Risk, Competition w/ other switches or doms, Anal (on you), Instructions, Dom/Sub, Light Humiliation, Cum (you), Cam (you), Pics (you)
Dislike: Cam (me), Pics (me), Anal (on me), Pain, Cum (me), Edges, Temp exposure (with consent)
Soft limits: Piss, CBT, ATM
Limits: Public, Permanent, Scat, Vomit, Face, Marks, Shaving, Personal/potential identification, Longterm, Messy, Unsafe, Recordings Without Consent, Spending money, Outside, Blackmail
Tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 10:21 PM   #3
ReluctantExhibition

Wait I love this. This fits so well into my kinks. My kik is BlueBallBet, please message me there. Women preferred but I am open to both for the wager kink!!
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk