Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-11-2007, 01:40 PM   #1
Air force dude

Exclamation what just happened ? [fiction]

i was only 18 when i lost my virginity. This is my story

I was from Baltimore MD, i was the most popular kid in my 12th grade class. School was almost over and i was at the top of the class, All A's. I was the star of the football team,and the captian. I had gotten a full ride to LSU to play as their starting QB. i was going out with the captain of the cheer squad. She had the body of an angle, i could not ask for more.

One day i was in my room when my cell phone rang. i reconized who it was by the ringer. Jami, my girlfreind. i was not that worried, she did call alot on saturday's, but when i answered i heard a scream. Jami was screaming, help me john please come.... The phone went dead. I had to go to her house, but what would i do. I was the nice guy that did not get into fights with people. I was respected as a football player, and if i hurt someone that would all be gone. But i had to protect my girl.

My dad is an army sniper , so he keeps some guns in the closet. I went in and found a 30 caliber rifle with a long scope. what i was about to do next would be the worst thing i have ever done.

Old 12-11-2007, 01:45 PM   #2
Davros
Account Banned

Woah, pretty explosive opening! A gun because she screamed?!

Awesome cliffhanger! Sounds great...!
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:48 PM   #3
hamerman11

i thought you were15 like in the sleep over story
Old 12-11-2007, 01:49 PM   #4
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamerman11 View Post
i thought you were15 like in the sleep over story
It's a totally different story.. and it's fiction. Duh.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 02:29 PM   #5
anayguy

Keep it going please
anayguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:19 PM   #6
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

ooooo.....i like it i have to get a bf like how you described yourself
Naughtybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:09 PM   #7
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Excellent!! Great start!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 01:54 PM   #8
Air force dude

I had no idea what is was doing. I had a gun in my hands and i was walking out of my house, this was not me. But i still could hear my girlfriend screaming in my head. I knew that my my parents would not approve of me doing this. i was worried that a cop would see me and ask what i was doing with a 30. If that happened i was screwed. So i decided to go into the woods and take the longer, but saffer path. I had walk this path so many times that i knew it would take me 10 minutes to get to my gf house.

I arrived at her house. The same old blue and white house on gun road that i had been in so many times. i got into view of her window, and saw jami, and Terrel. Terrel was the second string QB and was mad that i got a full ride and he got nothing.

I layed down, took out my tri-stand, and loaded a bullet. I could hear the sound that i heard so many times. Click, i knew i was ready to fire. I looked threw the scope, what a great shot this was going to be.

I adjusted for the wind and the distance, and was about to pull the trigger, when everything went black.....

I'm sorry it's so short
i'll right soon
Air force dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 11:01 PM   #9
molten man
Distinguished Member

Awesome story!! KJeep it goin!!

26/m/straight
Old 01-03-2008, 04:29 PM   #10
Air force dude

i woke up. my body was cold. i had no idea why, i could smell my girl friends perfume all over me. what happened. My instinct told me i was a hostage. but why? i lifted my arms, they were tied down. legs too. i hear a humans voice, a girl. i felt my cock being rubbed.

got to go
Old 01-09-2008, 12:38 AM   #11
molten man
Distinguished Member

Nice One. Keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Old 01-09-2008, 06:54 AM   #12
Air force dude

i could feel the anger running through my viens. i had to help jami. I kept on replaying what had just happened. As i thought of this the voice kept on rubbing. i hated this woman for hurting my girl friend, but at the same time it felt so good. she suddenly started to talk again. i could tell that it was not jami, this voice was sweeter, calmer, but also more authoritative. what was i going to do. tied up on this cold table, i knew there was no way i could exscape. also the girl was still there. even if i could get out of the ropes it would take all my energy, and she could easily over power me. The voice leaned over to my ear and said, "if you be a good boy you might get a treat". Treat, what did she mean by this, i knew that it might be good or bad. The voice left. i heard the door shut. i had to find a way out of these rope. I tried will all of my strength to get loose. i kept on reminding myself why i was doing this. it was for jami. jami was in trouble, and i had to save her. final my right arm broke the rope i then worked on my left arm, i got done. then my feet. i three minutes i was free. i had no more ropes holding me down and now i could get revenge on terrel. i ran to a pile of cloths and found out they were mine. as i put them on the door opened again. i ran behind the door and took one look and saw samantha. Samantha was jami's older sister, but she was never popular. i took my fist and will all my might i punched her. she fell back and landed on her back. she blacked out. i ran out the door and found my gun. but it was not along, holding it was terrel.... what would happen now my only chance was to take it from him.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:50 AM   #13
youngscotsman
getDare Sweetheart

come on wot happened next then dont keep us in suspence
almost 18 yr old male scotland,, lookin to meet new people, also lookin for mistress, online or off ,,have webcam and up for trying new thing all the time so pm if interessted or lookin for a chat,,,,
limits- no public or messy or x dressing,,

youngscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:23 PM   #14
molten man
Distinguished Member

Awesome writing!! Keep writing!!

26/m/straight
Old 01-10-2008, 09:51 AM   #15
Kitty