Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-15-2017, 06:37 PM   #1
mariagood

Bell My first getdare punishment

I've been lurking on this site for years, but never made an account till now. Punish me please for taking so long. I will post reports.

Limits: scat, piss, very public, and family
mariagood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 06:40 PM   #2
athmarr
Distinguished Member

We'll start fairly easy, edge 3 times then spank your clit 15 times. You then can't cum until the weekend for taking so long to join. Detail how it left you feeling in your report.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:41 PM   #3
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Here's a somewhat humiliating spanking to help get you started:

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 25 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud.

Please provide your detailed afterwards, both here and by PM.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 06:51 PM   #4
mariagood

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
We'll start fairly easy, edge 3 times then spank your clit 15 times. You then can't cum until the weekend for taking so long to join. Detail how it left you feeling in your report.
Thank you for your punishment. I am so turned on it was very easy to edge three times, but soooo hard not to cum. Especially with the clit spanking after, I feel like any stimulation will push me over.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:51 PM   #5
mariagood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 25 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud.

I'm starting this one very soon.
Old 06-15-2017, 07:18 PM   #6
mariagood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post

I finished this. My clit and pussy are all red and on fire. The first 50 I was mostly okay, but by 75 and then the clit with the spoon, I was basically screaming. Thank you for the punishment.
The following user says Thank You to mariagood for this post:
Old 06-15-2017, 07:23 PM   #7
Izon
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Izon

Let's incorporate another of your likes. Put on a pair of panties and pull them up into a firm wedgie, front and back. Then bend over and use the spoon on bottom, 100 times per cheek.
Izon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 07:52 PM   #8
mariagood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izon View Post
Let's incorporate another of your likes. Put on a pair of panties and pull them up into a firm wedgie, front and back. Then bend over and use the spoon on bottom, 100 times per cheek.
Thank you for your punishment. I pulled up my panties over my chest and spanked myself hard, slowly, counting aloud. My bottom is all red now and my clit is throbbing. Thank you again!
Old 06-16-2017, 02:46 AM   #9
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Ok, let's have some fun

Get undress, and in your bedroom, now get your phone charging cord out and fold it in half, and hit your pussy 20 times. (Getting you warmed up girl)

Now get a thigh high silk stocking tie one end off to a door knob, and pull it between your legs, and pull up on the end. Now walk back and forth, with the stocking riding your clit, and I want you to edge yourself 3 times for me.

You can cum afterwards if your allowed......

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 05:55 PM   #10
mariagood

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Ok, let's have some fun

Get undress, and in your bedroom, now get your phone charging cord out and fold it in half, and hit your pussy 20 times. (Getting you warmed up girl)

Now get a thigh high silk stocking tie one end off to a door knob, and pull it between your legs, and pull up on the end. Now walk back and forth, with the stocking riding your clit, and I want you to edge yourself 3 times for me.

You can cum afterwards if your allowed......
Thank you for your punishment. I did this as soon as I got home for work. The cord was very stingy and I think my clit was still bruised from yesterday which amped up the ouch factor! I didn't have stockings, but I had a think silk scarf and it felt so good and then frustrating to edge and not cum, because I'm not allowed until the end of the weekend.

Thank you again!
Old 06-17-2017, 07:09 AM   #11
getdaring
getDare Devil

So how much do you like wedgies? I think you should try one for an entire day whilst you go about as you normally would. Do you think you would be able to turn it a punishment by trying to make it super uncomfortable?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, first post, punishment