Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 04-23-2017, 02:39 PM   #1
stlsportsfan33

Sport 8ball Self-Bondage/Humiliation Imitation Challenge #1 (For Females)

Hello All,

I am relatively new to the site and this is my first challenge, so bear with me.

This is a ONE WEEK challenge for the females.

I have chosen six (6) photos of self-bondage/humiliation, for which I want you to imitate to the best of your ability. Choose photos 1-6. I will give up to three photos at a time and if you complete the three, then I will give the remaining photos.

The contest will run until 11:59 PM on 4/30/17 and I will make my selections for what I considered to be the best imitation of the photo.

The winner of each photo will get the following options:
1) Choose a photo for me to imitate (Male of Female). Does not have to be one of the six I have chosen.
2) Choose a dare/challenge for me to complete.
3) If you don't like one of those options we can try and agree to something else.

Your photos will not be shared with anyone. My eyes will be the only one seeing them, except for maybe my dog. Feel free to block out your face in the photos. I will not deduct it from my decision based on that.

If this goes well, hopefully we can do this weekly or bi-weekly.

LIKE: Bondage, Nipple Torture, Crossdressing, Spanking, Wedgie, Hidden/Semi Public

LIMIT: Ass To Mouth, Illegal, Scat

TOYS: Handcuffs (2), Legcuffs, Rope, Posture Collar, spreader bar, Ring gag, Ball Gag, butt plugs, Vibrating inflatable butt plug, Multiple styled nipple clamps, clothespins, Blindfold, Chastity, Hitachi Wand, Hood with blindfold, penis gag, etc.

Last edited by stlsportsfan33; 04-23-2017 at 02:53 PM.
stlsportsfan33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk