Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 05-27-2017, 09:29 AM   #1
PoisonGirl

Default Addicted to her Master

I'm a 20-year-old slave and I'm under control of Master F. I'm a naughty, nasty and slutty girl that my Master usually has to use punishment with me.

Today I was sooooo horny that I begged my Master to fuck me. And he did.

He fucked me roughly when slapped me, his dirty slutty slave, he grabbed my pussy, made his wet and spanked my ass, he put a collar on my neck, reminded me who I belonged to. He made me wear a white dog's tail plugged and told me I was his little doggie. With a collar and a tail-ass-plugged in my ass, he fucked me hard. He choked me while fucking me. He played with my nipples, he twisted them roughly. I was hurt and he smiled: my Master loves making me hurt and making me beg him to stop. I love what he loves. I was really hurt, but I felt his love. Then he ordered me to have my ass in the air, he spanked me. My ass turned red. The butt plugged was still in my ass. I felt like I was truly a dog, his dog. He continued spanking me, and suddenly took the butt plugged out, replaced with his cock. He put my panties in my mouth so that I couldn't roar. I closed my eyes trying to relax but his cock's too big and it penetrated my ass non stop. I almost cried, moaned his name, begged him to stop. But as I begged, he did it faster and stronger...

He whispered to my ears "I'll fuck you till you couldn't stand". And now I truly can't stand. My legs are tired out. But I still want him to fuck me again and again. I'm just addicted to his dick, to him ❤️

Like: ice cube, spank, orgams control, edge.

Dislike: (may use for punishment) pee control, kneeling, eating cucumber, anal, public, breast + clit spank, anal

Toys: ballgag, blindfold, nipple clamps, buttplug

Limit: showing face, poop, pee drinking, family, blood, blackmail.

Kik: 1701gil.
PoisonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk