Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2016, 02:21 PM   #1
TnSlutBoi

Default Real life chastity proposal

I am new to this site and I sure hope tis belongs here, and I apologise if I'm mistaken. Below is an ad I posted on Craigslist earlier for someone to put me in a chastity device that I will pay for and i Will give them lots of control over my Little predicament.

body: average

Would love for someone to lock up my genitals in a chastity device for Christmas, and have a total stranger be the key master for whatever portion of next year you decide I should suffer. I will gladly pay for the full cost of the device once my sentence is complete and I will do anything you desire to prove I deserve to wear a chastity device, and whenever I want freedom downstairs you can make me beg and do whatever you want me to (I will only ask for some time weekly to visit dom unless he says I should keep it on 24/7) Only hard limits: nothing illegal, dangerous, or anything that will mess with either one of our personal lives and please keep your terms feasible but I don't expect you to give me an easy ride (for example I could be your house slave for X amount of time under whatever conditions we settle on, and/or make any of your wildest fantasies a reality that you can take video/pictures of, and feel free to give people you want copies and a front row seat to watch the show. Also i will gladly give you any ideas I have on how you can make the most of your time in control of me) i am ready now to take on any and all requests you can throw my way tonight, i will even give you ideas on how to make me regret this ad even more if you want. I am 100% real and ready to iron out whatever agreement I must to get my genitals locked away this evening. Please send stats, what you think about my proposal, and hopefully a place you pick to meet up and discuss the terms. I am not picky, but i expect to receive a chastity device that fits well and does what its intended to do with a metal lock on it, and you will be paid for it and have a "slave" to play with, use and abuse for up to a year.

posted this in an ad on Craigslist essentially daring anyone who has a chastity device to take part of my life over and get reimbursed for my little dicks future home too. Please let me know if you think i could improve my odds on a possible year of sexual discomfort you I could also use punishment ideas to offer them Incase something happens on my end of deal. any help you guys can give me will be much appreciated, and of course I will give out pics of me in my new addition to anyone that is interested, and what's the best/easiest way to display pictures here or make pics available to you all.
TnSlutBoi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, device, proposal, slave