Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-30-2016, 04:18 PM   #1
MrCutex

Default 22/m - Slave wants Dares.

Hey, I'm a 22 year-old Male from the UK. I'm currently being blackmailed, and my Master would like me to look for dares to carry out, as I'm a complete slut, and I've been asking him to do more to me. I'd like to place particular emphasis on dares which require humiliation, watersports, or picture based proof (although I won't be showing my face). The method of delivery for these photos is yet to be determined.

Please consult my likes and dislikes, my dislikes are quite malleable, apart from scat & permanent. In other words, if my Master sees any dares which he likes which are at odds with my dislikes, he will make me carry them out.

Do your worst, within reason. I want to be humiliated and turned into a slut for all to use.

Thanks in advance for any dares.

Last edited by MrCutex; 11-30-2016 at 05:14 PM.
MrCutex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 04:33 PM   #2
MrCutex

Dump, to try and get some replies.
MrCutex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:50 AM   #3
Joe Kavalier

You will need some supplies.

Go to an Asian restaurant or takeaway and ask them for a set of chopsticks. Next, go to a market and buy a Sharpie and some rubber bands.

When you're ready to start the task, strip off all your clothes and put 1.5L of water in a pot. Mark the height of the water somehow (blue tack? The Sharpie? Chalk?), then empty it completely. Place the empty pot in the middle of the kitchen floor. You may want to put a towel down underneath it too.

Now drink two glasses of water. You're going to drink another glass every 15 minutes.

Write "Piss Slut" on yourself somewhere with the Sharpie.

Put a rubber band around one end of the chopsticks so they stay together, but not TOO tightly. Get another rubber band. Now sit with your back against a wall and your knees up. Place the chopsticks horizontally, behind your legs, and sandwich your scrotum between them, just above the balls. Use the other rubber band to secure it in place. It shouldn't hurt or pinch your scrotum—if it is uncomfortable, loosen the rubber bands.

You have now fashioned a humbler for yourself. You will keep it on and stay on all fours until you've produced 1.5L of pee in the container in the kitchen.

In the meantime, visit each room in your house and masturbate. You must edge at least once per room. After each edge, thank me OUT LOUD for letting you edge.

Don't forget to drink a glass of water every 15 minutes. As you will need to stay on all fours, perhaps fill a bunch of glasses beforehand. Or just a big bowl/pot on the ground with a glass next to it. Or use the tub's tap if it has one.

Each time you are ready to pee, return to the kitchen and pee into the pot. You'll be on all fours, of course. You may not use your hand to guide the stream.

Once you've got enough pee, put your head near it so you're smelling it with each breath and finish masturbating. When you cum, thank your master OUT LOUD for letting you cum. Tell him how good it felt. Lick up your cum from the floor and then remove the humbler and clean up.

And THEN, write a report. How long did this take? Did it match well with your likes?

Last edited by Joe Kavalier; 12-02-2016 at 09:56 AM.
Joe Kavalier is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, slave