Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 11:21 AM   #1
Subserviant
Account Banned

Default 25 Teacher dares

Hi my name is Katherine you can call me Kate. I am a high school teacher and currently engaged to a wonderful man....Who isnt able to get to my inner kinky slutty self. That is why i am requesting to have dares to do while at work (I work in a community college as a TA) or when he is on business trips (Mostly every weekend). The toys i have available is a remote controlled vibe, hitachi wand, nipple clamps, suction cup dildo and a jeweled butt plug. the college has a huge campus therefore i cant really give you the layout of that, but in the building i work in is 5 floors, with stairs and a elevator, There is a teachers lounge, and i have access to all the buildings on campus, examples. Fitness room, Womens locker rooms, lecture halls etc. I live in a suburban town with access to a nearby city that basically has everything anyone can ask for, i can take the train in...Psstt possible dare idea (;. My house is very tiny, one floor, with a bedroom, bathroom, and a living area. I do have a dog that i need to walk so i'm open to dares there as well. I cannot wait to hear the evil and sophisticated dares you have in store for me.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk