Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-31-2016, 12:55 AM   #1
dirtyhucow

Default 40/f: make me become a sow

i always was fascinated by being dehuminazed and therefore transformed to a real female pig / sow.

i need creative and painful tasks to customize my body, so that i have to see every day in the mirrow what a sow i am. the dares should be as detailed as possible and can be longterm.

at the moment i have nice big tits (85 C) with middlesized pink nipples. my pussylips are normal big and my asshole is understated. a normal pretty woman.

please give me tasks/dares to natural enlarge, strech my tits and nipples to end up with heavy, or empty, or milky (i have some drops of milk already) long saggy hangers/udder. please give me tasks/dares to natural enlarge my labia to end up with piggy pussy lips hanging out my panties.
please give me tasks/dares that my asshole shows me that i'm a dirty used sow, abused and permanent marked as a ass pig.

i'm also interested in degrading myself with male scat and piss. maybe you have things in your mind to make me pathetic enough to live this in hidden public (public bathrooms??)...

i have a blog on tumblr and will proof and expose my changings with fotos.

please send me no private messanges, i need public degrading directly in this thread. when i reach on this way to accept my nature and see the first results i will post here the name of tumblr blog.

limits are: blood, tattoos and piercing.
dirtyhucow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 04:19 AM   #2
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

You should no longer wear bras whenever possible. If absolutely necessary the bra should have holes cut into it to expose your nipples. Your ass should be plugged 24/7 unless it is being used or you need to go to the bathroom. To start with for 20 minutes each day you should have clover clamps attached to your nipples and pussy lips with weights attached to them. There should be enough weight that you can barely make it to 20 minutes. After you get used to the weight increase to 2 20 minute sessions a day. You should also look into getting a milker or some other sort of suction device.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 07:14 AM   #3
paddy700
Baby Member

Default fette dreckige hurensau

Well well, what is your blog first ?
In terms of dares, each time you go out, you will visit the toilet and lick the toilet seat
In terms of dares, each time you go out, you will have "fette sau" written on belly so you will be a pig under cover ha ha ha

In terms of behavior
You will also have a toilet brush at home that you will call your lover and you will use it to rub cunt
You will also wear no bra at home to make your udders (eutern) even more saggy and shapeless
You will train yourself to oink and grunt and squeal like a pig, not saying the word but making the real noise and each morning you will repeat your mantra "ich bin ein stuck scheisse , eine fette dreckige sau" 20 times and oink and grunt between each sentence

Sir P
paddy700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 11:51 AM   #4
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Agreed on the 24/ butt plug.
Also, you may only take it in the pussy for making children. Otherwise your pussy serves no purpose. It should stay clean shaved, however unused. Take it in the ass at all other times. You are not allowed to turn anyone down for sex, as long as they agree to only use your ass. You should not orgasm either. A worthless fuck pig does not need to recieve pleasure. You are here to serve the pleasure of others.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 03:27 PM   #5
dirtyhucow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
You should no longer wear bras whenever possible. If absolutely necessary the bra should have holes cut into it to expose your nipples. Your ass should be plugged 24/7 unless it is being used or you need to go to the bathroom. To start with for 20 minutes each day you should have clover clamps attached to your nipples and pussy lips with weights attached to them. There should be enough weight that you can barely make it to 20 minutes. After you get used to the weight increase to 2 20 minute sessions a day. You should also look into getting a milker or some other sort of suction device.
what kind of weights should i use? and how many clamps?

thank you for your dare.
Old 05-31-2016, 03:39 PM   #6
dirtyhucow

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy700 View Post
Well well, what is your blog first ?
In terms of dares, each time you go out, you will visit the toilet and lick the toilet seat
In terms of dares, each time you go out, you will have "fette sau" written on belly so you will be a pig under cover ha ha ha

In terms of behavior
You will also have a toilet brush at home that you will call your lover and you will use it to rub cunt
You will also wear no bra at home to make your udders (eutern) even more saggy and shapeless
You will train yourself to oink and grunt and squeal like a pig, not saying the word but making the real noise and each morning you will repeat your mantra "ich bin ein stuck scheisse , eine fette dreckige sau" 20 times and oink and grunt between each sentence

Sir P
i will buy a toilet brush sir and i will call it my lover, i'll do this tomorrow. how shall i rub my cunt with it? how many times and when?

yes i will wear no bra's anymore at home.

i will practise this mantra every morning, any more you want me to think or say loudly?

i'm sorry - i can't write on my belly during day - can i do something different?

thank you for your dares
Old 05-31-2016, 03:41 PM   #7
dirtyhucow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangwedgbuttplug View Post
Agreed on the 24/ butt plug.
Also, you may only take it in the pussy for making children. Otherwise your pussy serves no purpose. It should stay clean shaved, however unused. Take it in the ass at all other times. You are not allowed to turn anyone down for sex, as long as they agree to only use your ass. You should not orgasm either. A worthless fuck pig does not need to recieve pleasure. You are here to serve the pleasure of others.
how shall i plug my ass? what kind of plug ore household things? shall i change during day?

thank you for your dare
Old 05-31-2016, 03:48 PM   #8
dirtyhucow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
sorry sir i forgot to ask you what kind of plug? the other post just says that i should do your 24/7 plugging - but not what kind of plug or a household item? what time shall i start? sorry for my additional questions...
Old 05-31-2016, 05:51 PM   #9
NekoBoy:3

Alright, you should buy a normal smallish plug for your normal life, but whenever you are at home, you should put a pig tail buttplug (you should get one!) and your ass must be naked all the time when you're at home so your piggy tail stick out. You must be plugged 24/7, excpet when you're pooping.
Everytime you go to the bathroom, you must put your head inside the bowl and breath/smell your piss and shit. No need to touch the water.

To have saggy breast you have to stretch the ligaments in the them. So, you must wiggle your naked boobs very hard and do 40 jumpings jacks naked every morning. If you want, you could send me pictures of your boobs by pm to share your evolution.

Also, you could have looser vagina lips if you masturbate everyday. So keep yourself some masturbating time every night.

If you want more dares, just ask me.
Good luck pig slut

I LOVE BEING A PET
Loves:Petplay,Anal,Long Dares,Humiliation
Punishment/Maybe:Icecube,Toothpaste,Long Line Writing,Spank,Pee (No Drinking)

You can call me ''Pet''.
Nyaa~ (=^.^=) Meww~
NekoBoy:3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 06:31 PM   #10
painbringer
getDare Devil

Every hour When at home(an not in bed) you should be stretching your nipples for 20 minutes then switching the clamps and weights to your labia for another 20 minutes. For the last 20 minutes the clamps will be removed but you will keep your tits pink all over not just the tops! Buy a paddle style brush to spank them with it until they are pink all over. You should be using at least 2 lbs of weight for each nipple and each pussy lip. I agree with the above posters about your anal plug. You should have your anal piggy plug in any time you are home and not using an extra large plug(which should be for at least 3 hours per day). You will mercilessly beat your pig ass every day until you can keep your extra large plug in for at least 3 hours! when not at home your ass should still be plugged with a smaller plug. 24/7 ! you worthless pig slut! Your pussy is to be used for punishments ONLY! No touching your pathetic worthless cunt except to torture or stretch it it!

I only work with Females.

Last edited by painbringer; 05-31-2016 at 06:38 PM.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 07:25 PM   #11
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhucow View Post
what kind of weights should i use? and how many clamps?

thank you for your dare.
One clamp on each lip or nipple and for weights bottles of water are a pretty good weight and easy to come by

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhucow View Post
sorry sir i forgot to ask you what kind of plug? the other post just says that i should do your 24/7 plugging - but not what kind of plug or a household item? what time shall i start? sorry for my additional questions...
What kinds of plugs do you have? Or are you looking to purchase some? You should start immediately so plug your ass with whatever is available until we can find something more suitable. What is the largest item you can comfortably and uncomfortably take in your ass currently?

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:26 PM   #12
Master_Kevin

All your meals at home shall be eaten in a bowl on the floor. Breakfast shall be runny oatmeal. Dinner shall be put in blender and a serving of oatmeal added as well.

A morning enema. This should be done first thing. Use your piss and then top off the 2qt bag.

You shall write "pig" on right udder and "4085" on left tit. This is to be done daily. You are only a number now. You no longer have a name. You can only refer to yourself as "it"
MK
Master_Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:33 PM   #13
Master_Kevin

You shall write pig & 4085 on udders whenever you can.

You need to get a breast pump. You are to pump each udder twice a day for 30 minutes. Best if you get on electric one.
Master_Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 01:53 PM   #14
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

So what is it about being a sow, vs some other animal? Maybe we can reinforce these things. In the mean time, I think you'll need to start finding an appropriate place to sleep, as well as finding a wallow for the summer.

I think your sty will need some way of attaching cords so that your nipples, udders, and labia can be stretched while you sleep.
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 02:37 PM   #15
dirtyhucow

Default 1st day

it really excites me to read your posts. i will answer everyone after this report.

today i didn't wore a bra the hole day and i tried to strech my tits with 2 water bottels (1,5 l) each tit. it felt strange, especially because i had no dare to do it. i feel sick if i do dirty things to my body without a dare. i tied my tits and had the water bottles on for about 20 minutes. after this i put some nipple pumps on and pumped my nippels really big.
i'm ashamed to say, but after that i laid down my tits on the table and squeezed them with two big books. i took a wooden stick and rolled it over my tits on and on. always from the bottom to the nipple. by doing this a few drops of milk were comeing out. much more than with a normal nippe massage.

i couldn't buy a toilet brush but this dare excites me special, so i will try tomorrow.

i also had clamps on my pussy lips but without a weight. to start this dare thread made me do all these things but it didn't felt really right without a detailed task to fulfil.

thank you for your posts, i will answer immediately.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abuse, degrade, dehuminaze, pain, pussy