Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-14-2016, 05:28 PM   #1
Ashley_1

Female 19/f use me for your excitement

Hello, Ive been super horny and touching myself a lot lately and need to be put in my place. I need to be taught not to touch myself and to know my place as a sub. Please punish me as you wish. I need to learn my lesson. I will do anything as long as it is within my limits. I prefer you post here but if you like you can kik me at ashley_johnson135.

Did I mention both of my holes are very tight?

Dislikes: cornertime, insersions, lengthy tasks, wax, piss holding, messy

Limits: blood, needles, public, body writing, videos

Toys: adjustable nipple clamps, bullet, mini wand, 3 vibes , butt plugs, clothes pins, wax, and house hold items

Last edited by Ashley_1; 07-14-2016 at 05:35 PM.
Ashley_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 05:39 PM   #2
GemKnight

hi Ashley_1 i would like you to use nipple clamps and tug them 30 times each hard for each wince add 5 more tugs on the last one tug them slowly till then come off you must be naked i also would like you to be m slave
Old 07-14-2016, 06:12 PM   #3
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

OK then, first off, you will be spanked on your bare ass 100 times, alternating cheeks after each swat with a belt. You will the receive 50 on your pussy. After the spanking, you will place clamps on your nipples and clit for 10 minutes. Finally, rub toothpaste on your pussy and insert your butt plug in your ass using toothpaste as lube and keep it there for an hour. I expect a full report when done.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 11:01 PM   #4
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Get a timer, and a note book, and pen
Go into the bathroom, and set the timer for 60 minutes, and what I want you to do is sit on the edge of the tub, one foot in, one foot out, and sit there for the hour. Once the timer rings, stay seated and pick up the note book, and your going to do line, write 50 times, I will not touch myself.
Once the lines are complete, the punishment is done.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 12:37 AM   #5
Sub Joe
getDare Sweetheart

Get a rubber band and hold one end on nipple and pull back and ping each nipple 20 times then put nipple clamps on. Now just a baggy t shirt no bra, now insert butt plug of your choice, now find the tightest pair of shorts you own and go for a 20 min jog.
Sub Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 06:39 AM   #6
WILDGUY

From now on the dice controls if and where you orgasm.

I want a minimum of (Roll dice) dice days with reports
a dice day is any day which you roll dice for this game so for example if you rolled a single dice then you roll two dice after because you got a five, then that counts as a single dice day.
If you didn't roll today because yesterday you got a 4 then a 3 then today doesn't count and neither does tomorrow

each day (unless you not allowed an orgasm on this day) you roll the dice and it decides:

1 - You free to orgasm when and where you like
2 - Sorry no orgasm today
3 - friends bathroom (a different one each time you get this option until you run out of friends for this option then start again with first friend)
4 - no orgasm for (roll dice) days
5&6 - You have to orgasm in a public toilet (roll dice and see below for how)and failure to do so results in a ban from orgasm for (roll 2 dice) days.

How(if you got a 5 or 6 roll two dice if not then ignore this)?
(roll 2 dice if you haven't already)

2 - how ever you like
3 - naked
4 - leave door unlocked
5 - loudly
6 - naked + door unlocked
7 - door unlocked + loudly
8 - door unlocked + loudly + naked
9 - door unlocked + blindfolded*
10 - door unlocked + blindfolded* + music*
11 - naked + door unlocked + music * + blindfolded*
12 - naked + door unlocked + music * + blindfolded* + loudly

*blindfolded. Only take them off after you orgasm even if someone caught you. You may close door and go back to when you was without removing it

*music : use your phone or mp3 player or something that plays music through a headset. must be loud so you cant hear the outside world.

Punishments:

You are free to chicken out but you will be punished via a ban from orgasm for (roll 2 dice) days

If you have an orgasm on a day you not suppose to then you will send me a full nude with face a different on each time. So if you don't want to do this then don't have an orgasm when you not suppose to.
WILDGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 08:32 AM   #7
Ashley_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemKnight View Post
hi Ashley_1 i would like you to use nipple clamps and tug them 30 times each hard for each wince add 5 more tugs on the last one tug them slowly till then come off you must be naked i also would like you to be m slave
thankfully I ended up only having to do 35. my nipples are now so sore and sensitive. Thank you.

Toys: adjustable nipple clamps, bullet, mini wand, 3 vibes , butt plugs, clothes pins, wax, and house hold items
Old 07-27-2016, 08:42 AM   #8
wolf82
Prodigy

Slap your clit 40 times and then give yourself a bra connection wedgie for 25 minutes. After that, slap your clit another 10 times and post a report when you are done.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 10:58 AM   #9
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Insert the largest butt plug you own, and do a 20 minute hanging wedgie in 5 thongs.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 12:07 PM   #10
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Keep a vibrator in your pussy until it runs out of battery, must be on at least medium or higher, you are not allowed to touch it or your pussy and you are not allowed to cum. If you do cum you must kneel on rice for 15 minutes for everytime you cum.
Tell us how it felt afterwards
JohnHartham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 01:55 PM   #11
Ashley_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat_tamer View Post
OK then, first off, you will be spanked on your bare ass 100 times, alternating cheeks after each swat with a belt. You will the receive 50 on your pussy. After the spanking, you will place clamps on your nipples and clit for 10 minutes. Finally, rub toothpaste on your pussy and insert your butt plug in your ass using toothpaste as lube and keep it there for an hour. I expect a full report when done.
Thank you so much for this. after the spankings on my pussy and ass they were both so sore. adding the toothpaste after did not help any either. I then put on my nipple clamps and proceeded to lube up my plug with toothpaste. the toothpaste had a crazy burning sensation in me. it lasted almost the whole hour and was unbelievably uncomfortable. thank you.

Old 08-04-2016, 01:57 PM   #12
Ashley_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Get a timer, and a note book, and pen
Go into the bathroom, and set the timer for 60 minutes, and what I want you to do is sit on the edge of the tub, one foot in, one foot out, and sit there for the hour. Once the timer rings, stay seated and pick up the note book, and your going to do line, write 50 times, I will not touch myself.
Once the lines are complete, the punishment is done.
Thank you so much for this punishment. I wanted to touch myself so badly while sitting there doing nothing. it was irritating my pussy incredibly sitting like that on the tub. after the lines my hand was cramping.

Old 08-04-2016, 02:10 PM   #13
Alessan

Take three sheets of paper and a pen. Kneel in the corner, facing the wall, and cover each sheet with the words "Not Mine To Touch", written over and over again. Don't get up till you're done.

Then crumple up each sheet into a small ball. Tuck two of them into your bra cups and the third into your panties, and keep them there for several hours.
Old 08-04-2016, 02:32 PM   #14
Ashley_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Slap your clit 40 times and then give yourself a bra connection wedgie for 25 minutes. After that, slap your clit another 10 times and post a report when you are done.
Thank you for this. My clit is throbbing and sore from all of the slaps.

Old 08-04-2016, 02:40 PM   #15
poiuytr

Default add 25

25 slaps to your pussy because you didnt reply to kik message
Likes: control the life of a sub, punishments(feet, nipple and clit are my favs, but little forfeits too), humiliation, pain(from little moans to tears if sub is not enough dutyful according to her limits), teaching italian, with some punishments if there's a mistake
Dislikes: whimful subs ;-)
Experiences:i've had only another slave from real, but it was a very deep experience.
poiuytr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk