Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-05-2016, 08:32 PM   #1
Universitygirl

Female 21F Torture my body

Hello everyone!

My new master has requested that I come here and ask for punishments from all of you. I will be completing them over the next week as I will have the apartment to myself.

You can involve my master if you choose as he will be visiting me for some of the days next week.

When I complete any punishments, I will post a full report here. Feel free to get creative!
Thank you in advance for all your punishments.

Here are a list of all the things I currently have to play with:

Spanking Implements: wooden spoon, electrical cord, belt, ruler (wooden or metal), hairbrush, a switch from outside

Other Pain:
Rice, icy hot, toothpaste, hot sauce, sandpaper, clamps, candles

Misc: floor to ceiling mirror, soap, blindfold, two medium dildos, a small butt plug, vibrating bullet, general household items, rope

For punishment...
Mouthsoaping, hard spanking(anywhere), icyhot/hotsauce, kneeling on rice, moderate/heavy pain, orgasm denial

Limits...
Public, blood, scat/pee, long-term, permanent damage, pictures with face

I reserve the right to decline any punishment I deem unfit or inappropriate regardless of my posted limits.
Universitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 08:35 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Rub toothpaste on your clit and spank your pussy 40 times with the wooden spoon. Then, bring yourself to an orgasm as you continue to rub the toothpaste on your clit while fucking the dildo until you have had two orgasms back-to-back. Look forward to your report!

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 08:43 PM   #3
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Looking for punishment, very well then:

First, cover your butt plug in hot sauce and insert it into your anus.

Then, you will be spanked on your bare ass 50 times with EACH of the implements you listed, including both the metal and wooden ruler, in the order you list them in your post. Alternate cheeks every five swats.

After your spanking, cover the floor in rice and kneel, bent over, ass up, for 10 minutes. Only after your corner time can you remove the hot sauce-covered plug.

I expect a full report. Pics not required by appreciated. PM me your Kik if you have one.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 09:58 PM   #4
Universitygirl

Thank you to brat_tamer and wolf82 for the following punishments:

First, I laid out all my implements and got everything ready for brat_tamer's punishment. I had to go outside to find a switch which is the first time I've ever done that. I picked out a pretty straight stick and brought it inside with me. I lubed up my butt plug with hotsauce and slid it into my tight asshole. It burned pretty bad at first and I had to take a moment to get used to the pain before continuing.

Then, I had laid out all my spanking implements in order and started with the wooden spoon, spanking myself 50 times. It wasn't too bad so far, but my ass was starting to get a little red. I continued with the electrical cord which definitely hurt more than the spoon. After that, I spanked myself 50 times with the belt and both rulers (metal definitely hurt more than wooden if you were wondering). Finally, I made it to the switch. I knew after the first stroke that it would be tough to finish. The switch hurt a lot more than all the other implements PLUS it was last, so I was spanking on top of an already red bottom. I finished with the switch at last and my ass cheeks were pretty red. By this time, the hot sauce wasn't quite as painful and felt mostly warm, but had started to drop down into my pussy, which did hurt.

I laid out rice on a metal baking pan on my floor and knelt down in it, starting the timer for 10 minutes. I forgot how much this hurts. It was so tough to stay kneeling for the entire 10 minutes, but I did it! My knees were SO sore afterwards and very red.

Finally I was able to take out the butt plug, and that was a relief. But I knew I had to start wolf82's punishment next. I put a generous amount of toothpaste onto my finger and rubbed it into my clit which burned pretty quickly. I pumped the dildo in and out of my pussy (which caught some of the toothpaste and also started to burn). It took a long time because of the pain, but I was finally able to cum twice.

Thank you so much for your punishments, I definitely deserved them. I'll still be completing punishments for the duration of next week, so feel free to post here!

For punishment...
Mouthsoaping, hard spanking(anywhere), icyhot/hotsauce, kneeling on rice, moderate/heavy pain, orgasm denial

Limits...

I reserve the right to decline any punishment I deem unfit or inappropriate regardless of my posted limits.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Universitygirl for this post:
Old 08-06-2016, 02:12 AM   #5
GenuineMaster

Ok girl...

Stand in front of your mirror and get undressed to your bra and panties. Edge yourself so that your panties have a nice wet patch. Your goal is to wet them with as much of your juices as possible. The wetter they are, the happier I am going to be. Next...

Go and pick out your 3 pairs of your tightest panties, and grab your bullet and dildo. Standing in front of the mirror remove your panties and make sure your tits are hanging out from your bra. Do 5 jumping jacks, stop with your legs wide open and say out loud (or softly depending on your living arrangements) "I am a dirty slut and I am grateful for anyone who punishes me". Repeat this process 10 times. Next...

The panties you took off go into your mouth, try and repeat your sentence: "I am a dirty slut and I am grateful for anyone who punishes me." The small plug goes into your ass, repeat your sentence, and the vibrating bullet into your pussy once again repeating your sentence. Then proceed to putting on those 3 pairs of panties starting with the tightest ones. After each pair repeat your sentence. Once that is done, look at yourself in the mirror, and repeat your sentence. Next, take the panties off one at a time, making sure that they remain around your ankles. Make sure your ass is nice in the air everytime you bend over. Remain in that position and repeat your sentence before standing back up. Once all 3 pairs of panties are on you are to get dressed in your normal clothes. I would prefer it if you kept your breasts hanging from your bra, but that is up to you. I would prefer it if for the next part of this task you went out to buy the items once you completed the first part of this task, but if that is not possible get the requirements first, and then remain dressed up like that for an hour.

I want you to get 2 9v batteries. You might have some around or you may have to purchase some. You will also need a ginger root. You will have to research ginger figging so that you are aware of what will happen. If you are unsure drop me a message and I will see about sending you a link.

Once you are back home, make your ginger butt plug and shave a little strip of it for your pussy. Return to the mirror, and get undressed back to your panties and bra, repeat your sentence. Put a cloth peg over your tongue, make sure you get one that is not too tight. Breasts hanging out...repeat "I am a dirty slut and I am grateful for anyone who punishes me". Drop your panties one at a time in the same process as before. Make sure they are always around your ankles and that you repeat your sentence after removing each pair.

Remove the butt plug and repeat your sentence. Then remove the bullet and repeat again. Get on all fours facing the mirror, ass up high and head down low, breasts brushing the floor. Repeat your sentence. Insert your new ginger butt plug and repeat your sentence. Stand, pull one pair of your panties up and repeat your sentence. Next place the ginger strip on your clit, make sure it won't move. Look at yourself in the mirror and repeat your sentence 5 times. Next, put the remaining panties on one at a time, again making sure that everytime you bend over to pick one pair up that your ass is nice in the air.

Start rubbing your breasts, the drool from the peg on your tongue should have made them nice and wet, if not, try and get some drool on them, they will help with the 9v batteries. Press one against each nipple and keep in place...enjoy.

Set a timer for 15 minutes. Zap the nipples, repeat the sentence, spank your ass 10 times on each cheek and repeat your sentence. Recover...if you have to...

Once the 15 minutes are up you are allowed to play with clit until you cum, the only condition is that everytime your hand is on your clit, a dildo is in your mouth and you are giving your other dildo a handjob.

Set the timer to 10 minutes, remove the tongue peg, get on the floor. Legs spread wide infront of the mirror, and start playing with your clit, cum as many times as you can, if you are not able to cum again, remain there with a dildo in your mouth, one hand massaging your breasts, and the other one giving a handjob.

Have fun x

When the timer finally rings you are free to go your way...
GenuineMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 02:20 AM   #6
Postevak

Here is a game for you:

For this game you will need two dices.
The first dice decides a place you will spank, the second one decides how many times. You choose which dice is "first" and which one is "second" after you throw. You can stop once you've spanked all the listed parts.

Rules:
First dice (where you spank)
1. Left butt cheek
2. Right butt cheeck
3. Right inner thigh
4. Left inner thigh
5. Tits (you can choose which one)
6. Pussy

Second dice (how many times you spank)
1. 3x
2. 6x
3. 9x
4. 12x
5. 15x + you throw again
6. 20x + you throw again
(you throw again only with the second dice and add the number of spanks)

To choose an instrument, throw with one dice again:
1. Hand
2. Ruler
3. Hairbrush
4. Belt
5. Wooden spoon
6. Electrical cord

Example:
You roll 2 and 6. You don't want to roll again to risk many butt cheek spanks, so you take 8 pussy spanks. You roll again, this time 3 and 6. Now you have to decide.. You've already spanked your pussy, but do you really want to spank you thigh so many times?

Have fun.
Old 08-06-2016, 05:26 AM   #7
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Here is a punishment for you:

Before you start your punishment, put a piece of sandpaper in each bra cup and in your panties. Wear a tight bra and panties and wear them for at least an hour before beginning your punishment. Do whatever you want while you wear them. The important part is that it lasts an hour. Halfway through the hour add hot sauce to your nipples.

When the hour is over, strip naked and go to your mirror. Put more hot sauce on your nipples and some on your pussy as well. Then beat your nipples and pussy 50x each with the wooden spoon followed by 20x each with the electrical cord. While you are using those objects on your pussy, clamp your nipples, and vice versa.

Finally, drip hot wax on your nipples and pussy and beat them with a ruler until it comes off. Then add one last dose of hot sauce and put the sandpaper back on for 10 minutes. Spend the 10 minutes tied in front of the mirror.

Have fun!
Old 08-06-2016, 12:30 PM   #8
Arconious

You'll need your master for this one.

First strip down, put your butt plug in, and have your master blindfold you, he should lead you to a patch of rice on the floor, and you'll stand on it. Have him tie your hands above your head, just high enough that you are stretched out without having to stand on your toes. When that is done, have him grab the belt and spank you with it, making sure to get your ass, and your upper thighs. Bringing them to a bright red. when he is done, he should put clamps on your nipples, and then edge you twice with one of your dildos. When he is done, you should thank him and have him watch you for another 20 minutes before he lets you go.
Arconious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 02:33 PM   #9
Universitygirl

Wow thanks for all the responses!

I'll be back with another report tonight. Not sure I'll get to ALL of them tonight, but I'll do my best.

I'm going to be very sore!!

For punishment...

Limits...

Old 08-07-2016, 05:22 AM   #10
Daregurl42

I've seen a lot of orgasm denial, but what about the opposite?

Position your vibrating bullet so that it is on your clit and put it on high. Put on your tightest pair of panties to keep it in place and then a tight pair of jeans. Have your master (or you if he's unavailable) tie you spread eagle to your bed and remain there for 15-20 minutes (your master may add more time if he likes). So here's the catch, yes you are allowed to orgasm, but not allowed to remove the bullet vibe until you have. This means you could be having multiple orgasms.

Once the time is up, strip naked and put your (hopefully soaked) panties in your mouth as a gag. Taste your juices and cum. Since your master deserves some pleasure as well, give him a handjob followed by a blowjob once those panties are clean of juices.

To finish off, total the amount of orgasms both of you had, lay yourself across his lap, ruined panties back in your mouth for a gag, and receive 10 X the amount of orgasms spanks on the bare bottom. Instrument and force is up to him, as well as pace. He may also choose to watch you give the spanking to yourself. Keep in mind though, if he feels that any of your own hits aren't hard enough, he may ask you to repeat that hit until he is satisfied.

You're almost done. For one last bit of humiliation, kneel on the floor in front of your master, allow him to take your gag out, and thank him for every bit of the punishment, explaining how dirty of a girl you must have been to orgasm so many times. Have fun and I look forward to the detailed report

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 02:19 PM   #11
Universitygirl

Here's a report from a few punishments I did today. I will do the others either when I have some time or when my master comes to visit.

I'm sorry it took me so long!

First I did Postevak's punishment. I didn't think this one would be very hard just looking at it, but I was definitely wrong. It took longer and was much more difficult than I thought.

The first roll I rolled a 6 and a 2. I chose to spank my pussy 6 times and get it over with so I wouldn't have to do my pussy again (I hate it so much). I rolled again and got the belt. I hit my pussy 6 times with the belt. It hurt, but it wasn't too bad.

Next I rolled a 3 and a 6. I was not about to spank my pussy again because I hate it so much, so I chose to spank my right thigh. Now when I roll a 6 I get 20 spanks and I have to roll again. I rolled and got 6 more spanks and the spoon. The inner thigh hurts a LOT more than I remember. I delivered 26 swats to my right inner thigh and it was very red by the end and stung a lot.

I then rolled a 5 and a 6 (what is with all the 6's??). Again not wanting to hurt my poor pussy, I chose to hit my tits 20 times. I rolled an additional 15 and another 20 and then another 3. I am very unlucky. Of course, I would also roll the electrical cord... So I split the swats up between my two tits (I hope I was allowed to do this! If not, you can punish me for this part). I dealt 58 lashes between the two of my large breasts. They were striped by the end and it got pretty hard to keep going.

After that, I rolled a 5 and a 1. I hadn't spanked my left cheek yet, so I chose to spank it 15 times and rolled again to get another 15 and then 6 and the spoon. I can take a lot of spanking on my ass, so the 36 swats were a nice warm up for what was to come...

I rolled a 3 and a 2 and chose to do 9 spanks on my right cheek and then rolled and got the hand as the implement. Again, this was practically nothing compared to what I'm used to, so another good warmup.

Then I rolled a 2 and a 3, the same numbers as before. Since I had just spanked my ass I figured I would do my right thigh again. I wish I hadn't chosen that. Since it was only 6 swats with the spoon I tried to do them extra hard, leaving big red marks behind. My thigh was pretty sore at this point.

By this point, I had rolled all the body parts except the left thigh. I needed a four, so I crossed my fingers and rolled. I got a 5 and a 1. I chose to do 15 on my left cheek and I rolled an additional 20 and an additional 3 with the hairbrush. Now I just got a new hairbrush and it's pretty severe. I wasn't aware of how much this would hurt. As soon as I took the first swing I knew I was in for trouble. Each subsequent swat hurt more and more and I was squirming by the end of 33 strokes even though I can normally take a lot on my ass.

Then I rolled a 6 and a 2 (DAMN still no 4??). I would do anything to avoid pussy spankings, so I chose to do 20 on my right cheek plus I rolled an additional 12. And then I rolled the hairbrush. The damn hairbrush again?? I spanked my right cheek 32 times with the hairbrush and it was just as red as my other cheek by this point. I was very ready for this punishment to be over, but little did I know I had a while left to go.

Then I rolled a 6 and a 1. I groaned because I knew I had to spank my left cheek again after just spanking it not long ago. Luckily I only rolled an additional 3 and I got hand as the implement. I quickly delivered those spanks to my already pink bottom and rolled again.

A 1 and a 5. (Where is my 4????). Left cheek AGAIN with 15 swats plus an additional 3 with the ruler. I decided to use the harsher of the rulers at the beginning of this punishment because I thought it wasn't going to be bad. I regretted that decision. The metal ruler stung my poor beaten bottom with each of the 18 strokes. I was begging to be done. But I wasn't done yet.

I rolled again to get a 6 and a 2. I still wasn't ready to strike my pussy, so I chose to do 10 on my right cheek. I rolled an additional 15 and an additional 6 as well as the dreaded hairbrush. I whimpered, knowing what was to come. I delivered 41 slow, hard strokes to my right cheek all in succession with no breaks. I rubbed my tender bottom afterwards, hoping this next roll would be my last.

Finally, I rolled a 4 and a 6 (of course it was a 6). I rolled an additional 12 strokes and got the spoon. I happily delivered 32 painful strokes to my inner left thigh to end the punishment.

It took much longer and was much harder than I had anticipated. Thank you very much, Postevak.

For punishment...

Limits...

Old 08-07-2016, 02:27 PM   #12
noxnox

Put some toothpaste on buttplug, plug yourself and spank your ass 40 times with an hairbrush and your pussy 10 times, then stay in corner time 15min (without remove plug) with a soapbar in mouth.
Old 08-07-2016, 02:28 PM   #13
Universitygirl

Next I did Rockywellray0's punishment.

I cut two pieces of 100 grit sandpaper and placed them over my nipples under my tight bra. Every move I made scratched them just a little. I figured this wouldn't be too bad by the way it was feeling so far. I also placed a strip over my pussy and put on some tight undies.

I set a timer for 30 minutes and began prep work to paint the wall in my room. I cleaned the wall and started taping off the edges. There was a lot of bending and moving around which caused the sandpaper to rub a lot more than I thought it would. By the end of 30 minutes it was really starting to hurt. I took off my bra and peeled the sandpaper off my nipples to apply some hot sauce. Holy hell that smarts! It hurt a lot and stung my nipples very badly. I replaced the sandpaper and my bra and continued work for another 30 minutes.

At the end of that 30 minutes I took my bra off and gave each of my nipples and pussy a good 1 minute rubbing with the sandpaper for good measure. I put more hot sauce on them and wow. I winced with pain and clutched my breasts as the hot sauce stung my sensitive nipples. I then picked up the spoon and started hitting them. It hurts a lot to hit my nipples on a normal day, so it took me a very long time to complete 50 swats to each nipple and 50 to my poor scraped pussy. Then I picked up the electrical cord and delivered 20 swats to each nipple and 20 to my pussy. I was practically crying from the pain by this point. Then I lit some candles and dripped wax onto my nipples. Yowch, that hurt a lot more than I thought it would. They were already so tender that the wax really really burned. I covered each nipple and my sore pussy with the wax and let it dry. Then I hit it all off with my wooden ruler, glad to be done with this section. I put on one more painful layer of hot sauce, sandpaper and my bra and laid in front of my mirror for 10 more minutes contemplating what a dirty slut I am.

Thank you very much for this punishment it was definitely very effective.

For punishment...

Limits...

Old 08-07-2016, 08:59 PM   #14
SuddenlyEntropy

I want you to get a pieces of sandpaper (similar to rokcywellray0's dare) and place them over your nipples, clit and asshole. I also want you to get a hot sauce bottle. Once you're ready to start the dare put the hot sauce bottle up your pussy, then put on your clothes with the sand paper in the right places, and head out for a jog. Pick a place half a mile from your house and start jogging there. Every time it particularly hurts I want you to moan and thank me for the dare. Once to the point I want you to take out the bottle and apply the hot sauce to all the spots that had sand paper, then put the bottle back in and start jogging back. On the way back, every time you would normally cry out in pain I want you to rub the sand paper into your skin progressively harder. When you get home, the absolute first thing you do is get down on the floor and use the hot sauce bottle, with hot sauce as lube, to dildo yourself until you come. Afterwards without cleaning up take a picture of yourself (you can be clothed) and either send it to me or post it here, as well as give us a report of your experience.

Last edited by SuddenlyEntropy; 08-07-2016 at 09:01 PM.
SuddenlyEntropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 05:46 PM   #15
painbringer
getDare Devil

Your Master is to tie your hands behind your back and give your tits 50 lashes with the electrical cord. After he finishes the whipping he will clamp your nipples and you will kneel for 10 minutes on a bed of rice. After that time you will stand and he will remove the clamps. He will then squeeze and twist each nipple one after the other for 30 seconds each. Then your tits will receive another 50 lashes followed by another 10 minutes of clamping (clamps rotated 90 deg) and 10 more minutes of kneeling on the rice. After that time you will stand once again to have him remove the clamps and squeeze your nipples as above. Your punishment will conclude once your nipples have been coated in hot sauce. Your Master will tell you when you are allowed to remove the hot sauce.

I am very anxious to see your report.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk