Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2016, 05:24 AM   #1
Sxyvirginia
getDare Sweetheart

Default The cock- balls busting thread for fun and pain

This thread is inspired from the previous ball busting thread by Miss Emmyred.. that thread is almost dead, so im starting a new thread which is quite similar to bb thread but i have changed some of the rules....

In this game, both girls and boys will assign busts to the participating males to complete. Each girl can assign up to 200 busts per day to specific boys or all boys in the thread. And each boy can assign upto 100 busts per day to a specific boy or all boys in the thread.
A girl can assign a Max of 40 rubberband swats per day per person....and a boy can assign max of 20 rubberband swats per day to a specific or all boys

Boys who want to assign busts can't switch to perform the busts themselves after they posted themselves as MASTER in the thread.

Entering and Exiting the Thread:
When a new gentleman joins, he needs to state if he is joining as a master or slave.... Only slaves need to state for how long he will stay in the thread in his first post.... Do not say “forever”, because that’s obviously not true. I suggest starting with 3 days- a week. When all busts are completed that were assigned in that time frame, he may request to leave the thread. Once he posts his request to leave, he must wait 24 hours before being released. If during that 24 hours, 2 regular girls/boys or the owner of this thread (Miss Sxyvirginia) deny his request to leave, he must stay in the thread an additional 5 days before he is allowed to request to leave again.

Rubberband swats/flicks are not convertible to busts
If any boy is assigned rubberband swats then he must perform it the same way it is told by the task giver.

If a slave missed his task and didn't send a report within 48 hours of assigning the task, then he must perform double of that task... For example if the task was to perform 100 busts and the slave couldn't perform and send the report in 48 hours then he must perform 200 busts instead of 100 and send the report afterwards....

Busts can be assigned to cock and balls only... Clothpegs on nipples or some light painful tasks focusing other body parts are optional.... They should be within the limits of slaves....

All the slaves must call the task giver as Master or Miss, depending on their gender....

For any queries you can post in the thread...
Im always open for your suggestions, you can pm me in my inbox...

I hope you all will enjoy this thread...
Good luck... Have fun...

Also an obedient sub who knows how to please her master.

Advertisements
Kink Talk