Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-27-2016, 02:18 PM   #1
CumPrincess

Female 18/F Make me your dare slut and force me to humiliate myself in public ;)

Hey! I decided to celebrate the beginning of summer by letting you all turn me into your own personal dare slut I recently discovered my kinks about being humiliated and used, especially in public. Just the thought of being watched or objectified by someone I don't know makes me wet. But since these are new to me, I'm not very good at figuring out how to make these fantasies come true.

So this is where you come in! I need you to make any kind of dare that you want for me to train me and turn me into a slut. I am already sort of a private slut and own many dildos, butt plugs and other toys, as well as owning plenty of slutty clothing, but I want you to humiliate me and make me feel like a worthless object to swallow cum and be used by anyone who wants to use me

Please feel free to make me try out things that I haven't tried before, because I am very open to this kind of thing.

Loves: Cum, blowjobs, anal, getting fucked, public, humiliation, dressing slutty, flashing, hidden public orgasms, public wetting

Limits: Family, Friends, chances of being discovered by people I know (so no camming, pics, etc.), extreme pain

I am a Cum Princess! I love all things to do with cum and swallowing it especially
CumPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 02:29 PM   #2
corsa198
getDare Addict

First of all, your outfit will be, matching thong/g-string and bra, revealing low cut top, tight jeans and high heels. The thong must be pulled up so that people can see it even when just stood up/walking normally.

Drink plenty of fluids to keep yourself hydrated.

Keep drinking and let yourself get desperate to pee. When you are very desperate make it very obvious you need to pee.

After half an hour of showing that you need to pee, go to a bathroom. Once you reach the bathroom, go into a stall and sit straight on the toilet without taking any clothes off and stay there for 5 minutes.

When the 5 minutes are up, stand up and start peeing where you are for 3-5 seconds then stop.

When you've stopped, pull down your jeans and sit on the toilet and empty your bladder through your thong.

As soon as your pee stops, stand up and pull your jeans up letting any last drops fall into your jeans. You cannot take you thong off until it is completely dry.

You are now free to carry on with the rest of your day.

Have fun
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 02:38 PM   #3
chrs
Distinguished Member

Here you go:
Put a dildo (preferably with big balls) in your butt and your pussy, wear a tight short skirt/dress with or without stockings, no panties or pantyhose. Now go for an one hour walk - you're not allowed to hold the dildos in using your hands, if one drops out give it a passionate kiss, put it all the way in your mouth and then back in the hole where it was.
Limits: pic/video, public, personal info, messy, illigal, pee/poo, cbt, permanent
PM Dares
chrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 02:53 PM   #4
Dr Jones

Smile Two suggestions xx

Dear Cum Princess,

My BF and I are happy to try and help you enjoy your slutty and degrading fantasies. We have two suggestions.

One of the first dares I did online was to offer a picture of my breasts for cumtributes. This is not the sort of dare I was expecting to enjoy but I found myself really liking the idea of getting seen, "caught" if you like, but with the safety of anonymity. It was somehow so hot to have random guys getting off to me all around the world. We got more requests than I wanted to send pics to but I really enjoyed that dare. Pics can be as revealing as you like, some of the people on this site will jack off to anything! My BF hasn't done a tribute before and would be happy to I'm sure if you wanted one. Our dare-email is [email protected].

Our second suggestion is that you do a cum walk. This is a dare I haven't done yet but we're going to soon I suspect. Walk in increasingly public places with cum visible on either your face or clothes. Heard some 'online friends' really enjoyed a similar dare.

Hope this helps xx

J&M
We're a young hetero couple (27 f & 29 m) from Australia (her) & the US (him) living in tropical Queensland. We're musicians, creative & sporty. No longer very active on this site but still keen for a laugh! xx

Likes: outdoors, public, sailing, tennis, streaking, fun and alternative, drinking, exchanging stories and ideas, games, banter, sports bets

Maybe: pics, giving commands

Dislikes: anal, insertions, pain, messy, prolonged, salad, being submissive, cam, demanding people
Dr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 05:15 PM   #5
wolf82
Prodigy

Insert a butt plug and wear your slutiest outfit. Go to a park and find a guy. Offer him a blowjob either in the bathroom or your car. Make sure a little cum is still around your lips when walking past at least three other guys and at least two women - strike up a conversation with at least one guy to see if he notices the cum.

Post report of your experience when done.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 11:11 AM   #6
CumPrincess

Here are some reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa198 View Post
First of all, your outfit will be, matching thong/g-string and bra, revealing low cut top, tight jeans and high heels. The thong must be pulled up so that people can see it even when just stood up/walking normally.

Drink plenty of fluids to keep yourself hydrated.

Keep drinking and let yourself get desperate to pee. When you are very desperate make it very obvious you need to pee.

After half an hour of showing that you need to pee, go to a bathroom. Once you reach the bathroom, go into a stall and sit straight on the toilet without taking any clothes off and stay there for 5 minutes.

When the 5 minutes are up, stand up and start peeing where you are for 3-5 seconds then stop.

When you've stopped, pull down your jeans and sit on the toilet and empty your bladder through your thong.

As soon as your pee stops, stand up and pull your jeans up letting any last drops fall into your jeans. You cannot take you thong off until it is completely dry.

You are now free to carry on with the rest of your day.

Have fun
This was amazing and probably the most embarrasing thing I've ever done! As soon as I saw this post I got excited because I've wanted to try public wetting but never had a chance. Right when I saw this I got dressed and drank a few cups of water just to get things going. I walked out of my apartment desperate to piss already and the water I drank was already making it worse. I walked to a nearby coffee shop, ordered something and sat down at a table for about a half an hour while squirming like crazy! I finally was able to walk to the bathrooms and sit on the toilet which only made it worse! After five long minutes I stood up ready to piss. One thing I didn't remember, was the fact that once I really have to piss and I start pissing, it's impossible for me to stop. I ended up emptying my entire bladder in my jeans before I knew what happened! I might need some punishment for completing the dare improperly the walk back to my apartment was extremely humiliating and I got many strange looks from people. But that only made me even wetter.

Thank you for the dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrs View Post
Here you go:
Put a dildo (preferably with big balls) in your butt and your pussy, wear a tight short skirt/dress with or without stockings, no panties or pantyhose. Now go for an one hour walk - you're not allowed to hold the dildos in using your hands, if one drops out give it a passionate kiss, put it all the way in your mouth and then back in the hole where it was.
This was amazing and by far one of my favourites I loved dressing this way and the dildos just made me feel even sluttier. I started the walk with my two biggest dildos and that didn't work at all since I couldn't even make it out my door without them both falling out haha. I switched to two smaller ones which I was able to keep in me for the whole walk except for one time where they both fell out when I bent over to pick something up. One thing I didn't realize about walking with dildos was the fact that it feels so amazing, like I'm constantly being fucked in both holes every step I take! I ended up cumming twice just from walking and I was practically moaning the whole way with juices dripping down my legs!

Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jones View Post
Dear Cum Princess,

My BF and I are happy to try and help you enjoy your slutty and degrading fantasies. We have two suggestions.

One of the first dares I did online was to offer a picture of my breasts for cumtributes. This is not the sort of dare I was expecting to enjoy but I found myself really liking the idea of getting seen, "caught" if you like, but with the safety of anonymity. It was somehow so hot to have random guys getting off to me all around the world. We got more requests than I wanted to send pics to but I really enjoyed that dare. Pics can be as revealing as you like, some of the people on this site will jack off to anything! My BF hasn't done a tribute before and would be happy to I'm sure if you wanted one. Our dare-email is [email protected].

Our second suggestion is that you do a cum walk. This is a dare I haven't done yet but we're going to soon I suspect. Walk in increasingly public places with cum visible on either your face or clothes. Heard some 'online friends' really enjoyed a similar dare.

Hope this helps xx

J&M
Thanks you two!

I like the sound of the cumtributes but I might wait a while until I'm more comfortable with that. But I really loved the cum walk idea and I ended up doing it in the dare underneath this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Insert a butt plug and wear your slutiest outfit. Go to a park and find a guy. Offer him a blowjob either in the bathroom or your car. Make sure a little cum is still around your lips when walking past at least three other guys and at least two women - strike up a conversation with at least one guy to see if he notices the cum.

Post report of your experience when done.
Thank you very much for the dare! It was really fun, especially walking around with cum on me afterwards the butt plug always feel so amazing and when I got this there I was horny already and willing to give out plenty of blowjobs! The first guy was easy to find and he took me to the bathroom and got a great blowjob. His dick was huge and he came like crazy too. I told him to cum on my face and he absolutely covered me in cum! I tried to strike up some conversations with random people but I was too distracted from his cum dripping down my face and the butt plug.

Thanks for the great dare!

Loves: Cum, blowjobs, anal, getting fucked, public, humiliation, dressing slutty, flashing, hidden public orgasms, public wetting

Limits: Family, Friends, chances of being discovered by people I know (so no camming, pics, etc.), extreme pain

I am a Cum Princess! I love all things to do with cum and swallowing it especially
The following user says Thank You to CumPrincess for this post:
Old 06-28-2016, 12:44 PM   #7
CumPrincess

I need more dares please! I want to have a busy and slutty day ahead of me

Old 06-28-2016, 12:52 PM   #8
bit

Do you like drinking piss? if so, bring a bottle/thermal with you, when you have to pee, pee into the bottle, and thats what you have to drink up in front of others within the next 30mins.
Of course, you have to do all of it in public.
bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 12:56 PM   #9
CumPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by bit View Post
Do you like drinking piss? if so, bring a bottle/thermal with you, when you have to pee, pee into the bottle, and thats what you have to drink up in front of others within the next 30mins.
Of course, you have to do all of it in public.

I've only ever tried it once because of getdare and I loved it because it made me feel extremely degraded and humiliated. I'll complete this today

Old 06-28-2016, 01:10 PM   #10
corsa198
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumPrincess View Post
Here are some reports

This was amazing and probably the most embarrasing thing I've ever done! As soon as I saw this post I got excited because I've wanted to try public wetting but never had a chance. Right when I saw this I got dressed and drank a few cups of water just to get things going. I walked out of my apartment desperate to piss already and the water I drank was already making it worse. I walked to a nearby coffee shop, ordered something and sat down at a table for about a half an hour while squirming like crazy! I finally was able to walk to the bathrooms and sit on the toilet which only made it worse! After five long minutes I stood up ready to piss. One thing I didn't remember, was the fact that once I really have to piss and I start pissing, it's impossible for me to stop. I ended up emptying my entire bladder in my jeans before I knew what happened! I might need some punishment for completing the dare improperly the walk back to my apartment was extremely humiliating and I got many strange looks from people. But that only made me even wetter.

Thank you for the dare!
Firstly, great report, glad you enjoyed it and thank you for doing the dare!

But yes, you are right, you do need a punishment - so more public wetting for you.

Again, you are to wear a thong and jeans but the rest of your outfit is up to you. Also, take a spare set of clothes with you in the way of another thong and skirt that is both light coloured and long enough so that when you sit down you sit on plenty of it.

Get yourself desperate to pee, then when you're very desperate go into a shop or other public building and ask an assistant where the bathroom is. Just as they finish asking, you should pee yourself - completely soak yourself.

30 minutes later, head off to the toilet to get changed. Be sure to keep drinking all the time.

Once you are changed you should go about your day until you need to pee again. This time, find a public space, like a bench, sit down and simply pee yourself through your thong and skirt whilst sat down. After 30 minutes you can then head home.

Have fun
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 01:18 PM   #11
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumPrincess View Post
I need more dares please! I want to have a busy and slutty day ahead of me
How about doing the blowjob dare above that you did but instead of giving a blowjob, find a girl to go down on? Do everything else the same (walk around with her juices on your face.)

And, post report, of course.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 01:30 PM   #12
ksoma
getDare Succubus

make sure your pussy is shaved.

Wear a skirt and a button down shirt (unbuttoned). That is all.

Flash people either your pussy or your tits. If any come over to you, offer to go to a less public (note: NOT PRIVATE!) area so they can get a better look.
Off them a hand job, blow job, or, if you or they have condoms, a fuck.

If a hand job, have them cum in the palm of your hand, and then eat it.
If a blow job, have them cum on your face, and then scoop it into your mouth.
If a fuck, remove the condom when done, and pour it into your open mouth.

If really in the mood to push limits, do all of them (meaning three guys).
Or aim to do them all twice (6 guys)
Or just aim to see how many you can get total. In an hour, a day, a week, etc.

If there are any attractive couples, try to get the attention of both. After flashing, ask them to fuck for you, and offer to eat his cum out of her pussy. Touch yourself while watching them. Ask if she wants to share the cum from her own pussy before you just swallow it all.
Old 06-28-2016, 02:02 PM   #13
yorksdom

Default Park

You are to wear the following

Butt plug
Small vibe on low setting
Boxer style underware
Tight leggings
Tight bra with max lift
Button up blouse. Top 3 and bottom button undone.

In a bag

Large dildo
Skimpy thong
Very short skirt
Small crop top.
Nipple clamps
Medium vibe.
Condoms (min 6)

Task

You are to go for a walk in a park. You are to walk round and seek a sheltered but public place. With a place close by that you could stash your bag.
You are not allowed to cum and you are to have been walking round for at least 45min before stopping. Also clock any groups of lads and let them take a look at you so you gain there attention.

Once at you secluded but public area.
Remove all clothing.
Remove and insert but plug 10 times
Remove small vibe and ride large dildo 5 times
Put on nipple clamps
Put on crop top
Insert med vibe on max into your pussy
Put on skimpy thong pulling high up above your hips.
Put on very short skirt.
Tuck 4 condoms into the front of your thong.

Put all removed attire back in bag.
Stash bag.
No Cumming

Now walk into visual line of the lads. You are to try and attract the attention of one.

You are to offer yourself to him. A 3 hole fuck slut. He may if he wishes invite 3 friends over. (4 condoms (

Your objective is to be used in all holes and to have drunk or be covered in there cum. They remove the plug and vibe and you are to encourage them to use them on you once they have all cum.
You are to count how many times everyone including yourself cums.

Once used. Return back to your bag

Strip. Remove plug n vibe if you still have them inserted
Put on the leggings and blouse, nothing else on!

Return home.

Report back to me (pm) or here in full.

The number of time people cum including your self is the number of tims you are to edge in the 2 hours you get home.

Have fun, play safe

Yorksdom
yorksdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 02:58 PM   #14
goodguy21
getDare Sweetheart

i would like if you try out my dare

when you are shopping the next time you have to drink at least two liters of fluid of your choice
you are not allowed to use the bathroom in the shopping mall
you have to hold it in as long as you can
at least mininum two hours after drinking the last fluid

you have to choice where to pee out of three
first is to use some flower pot while wearing some skirt or dress
choose some quite place sit on it and pee in it
no one would recognize it

second is a changing room in some store of your choice (maybe one you didnt like or hate because of bad service)
but be quite while peeing

third choice could be the parking lot in the mall
use some dark corner or between some parked cars
goodguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 12:44 AM   #15
Dr Jones

We're impressed with the dares you're doing! Enjoying hearing about them and appreciating the feedback. Keep up the good work! xx

J&M
We're a young hetero couple (27 f & 29 m) from Australia (her) & the US (him) living in tropical Queensland. We're musicians, creative & sporty. No longer very active on this site but still keen for a laugh! xx

Likes: outdoors, public, sailing, tennis, streaking, fun and alternative, drinking, exchanging stories and ideas, games, banter, sports bets

Maybe: pics, giving commands

Dislikes: anal, insertions, pain, messy, prolonged, salad, being submissive, cam, demanding people
Dr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk