Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-13-2016, 05:04 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default X-Ray Vision with a twist

You are given the power of x ray vision to see through people's clothes, when you use it, you see them completely naked, however there is a catch

if you the person you are looking at locks eyes with you at anytime while you are viewing them naked (not while you aren't using your powers) your clothes disappear for the amount of time you x rayed them and you will be naked until that time. You will not get arrested but everyone will see you naked.

Do you dare? What kind of mischief would you get up to? Would you get naked on purpose?

EDIT: I wrote this out wrong originally. I meant if the person looks at you while you're doing it

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.

Last edited by Truckernaut42; 01-13-2016 at 05:13 PM.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 05:07 PM   #2
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

Quite simple really just don't look at their eyes. I know a few guys I'd take a peek at.

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Ravenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 05:08 PM   #3
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

I will probably try it, I mean, there are a lot of way to not lock eyes with someone while looking at them. If anything, I will be looking at their body, so our eyes should not lock at all. Apart from that, it will probably be as weird for me as it would be for the people around me that I am suddenly naked, so we would probably share the shame

Punishments: poop, long dares, force feeding/stuffing
Limits: illegal, pics and vids, extreme pain, friends and family

PM Dares - My Toys My WriteForMetasks (for you)
messy-emiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 05:09 PM   #4
Austinreis

Probably do it on purpose for a bit of fun
Austinreis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 05:13 PM   #5
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
if you the person you are looking at locks eyes with you at anytime while you are viewing them naked (not while you aren't using your powers) your clothes disappear for the amount of time you x rayed them and you will be naked until that time.
I would wear a pair of sunglasses to prevent locked eye contact.

• Furthermore, I would walk up to girls, stand silently behind their back and whisper about some like: "nice mark you have on your inner thigh" and walk away like nothing happened, just to confuse them.

• Furthermore, I would just always turn it off until I need it. Then I will take a one second glance of the person's body and then turn it off again.

• Wouldn't it by funny when you would see weird things? You don't see any items, only the body I assume. So what if someone has a butt plug inserted into his ass. You'd see their anus wide open without anything in it.

• Also, you can see whether a person likes you or not. Go talk to the person, give the person a compliment and maybe hint a few times. Look at their body language or rather genital language.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 05:13 PM   #6
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwood View Post
Quite simple really just don't look at their eyes. I know a few guys I'd take a peek at.
see the edit, I changed it up a bit

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 01-13-2016, 05:21 PM   #7
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I actually meant to write it out as "if the person looks at you" I didn't mean locks eyes but just sees you staring at them

with that change, change your answers up

Old 01-13-2016, 07:55 PM   #8
london the pikachu
Account Banned

I would risk it mainly since you said I cant get arrested (im assuming that includes any legal trouble) I would be willing to do a lot more public nudity if it wasn't for the risk of legal issues and im pretty sure it wouldn't be to hard to that with out someone looking at me

Likes: Water sports/ Pee Play, slight pain, bondage, semi/Hidden Public

Stuff I wont do: things with Family/Friends/random people, anything giving identity, social media, don't ask me for pics! All pics uploaded are of me and I will upload them as I want to

My Toys
london the pikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 10:11 PM   #9
squirell

no
just couse i dont think this ability is usefull
i like to imagine what is under people`s clothes more than actually see it

but i would love to get teleport ability even if clothes will not teleport with me
squirell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 03:04 AM   #10
BastiS

I would surley do this - only because there is this catch
Otherwise using that superpower wouldn't be fair, would it?
And it would be awsome if you hadn't to expect any legal trouble from walking around naked.

KIK/PM dares

41yo/male, bi, switch, Germany

likes (will do): hidden public, semi-public, outdoors, edging, masturbation, oral
pushing (curious, will try): pee, bondage, public, cum eating, cock sucking, pics/video (face pics)
dislike (not sure): bladder control, humiliation, pain, anal, cross-dressing
limits (wont't do): blackmail, real name, extreme pain, scat, blood, family/friends, illegal, permanent, CBT
BastiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 11:53 AM   #11
Keelly

What an amazing power that would be, as long as you're using it carefully. I would definitely use it!

I need a good hard spanking

In chastity all year. Can only wear underwear on sundays.
Keelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 01:01 PM   #12
BWeird

I would definitely use this and yes I would get caught on purpose occasionally. It would be better with different levels though such as just top layer of clothing to see underwear. Then under that to see any toys involved then under that completely. And whatever layer you get caught on would be the layer everyone else would see.

Limits: Poo, diapers, public nudity, cam, other people, toothpaste and icyhot.

No interest in: messy, wedgies.
BWeird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 01:07 PM   #13
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

id definitly do it!
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk