Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 12-27-2009, 01:10 AM   #1
cools900
Account Banned

Default eating cum?

Hey I wanted to eat my own cum for a while. I know it is safe but I don't feel like eating it after I cum. I tryed it befor and never realy ate it. The only way I know of eating it is cuming right in my mouth but even then I might spit it out. anyone know a good way or do I put it in the freezer or refrigerator for later? if so how long will it stay good. Thanks
Old 12-27-2009, 01:19 AM   #2
DareSlave91

From my own experiance its best to suck it up and eat it right after you cum when its fresh and hot, but if you dont want to, freeze it in an average temperature freezer and simply let it sit out for a while before you eat it later.
DareSlave91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:25 AM   #3
owned
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to owned Send a message via Yahoo to owned

I have the same problem. I have always wanted to eat my own cum except right after I cum. It's like the desire has suddenly disapeared. I've managed to get a bit in my mouth a few times but ice never gotten the full experience. I need a girl to be right there and force it into my mouth.
owned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:45 AM   #4
cools900
Account Banned

lol I wish that too *dreams* thanks.
please post more replays
Old 12-28-2009, 01:40 AM   #5
cools900
Account Banned

still looking for ansers. thanks. also if refrigerated for an hour would it be fine? or left out for only an hour?
Old 12-28-2009, 02:47 AM   #6
UrCumSlut

Default mmmm

I am a girl and have experience with my cum and squirt...i lick it off my fingers, suck it off a cock or lick it off anothers body.
For swallowing a guys cum, I love head so it is usually then that i do it...I find that its most enjoyable when deep throating..prob not an option for you lol...so my suggestion would be to cum into anothers mouth and have them "kiss you". Or cum on them and suck them off (i would choose an erotic location for you that you enjoy sucking...nipples, ass, dick, or eat a girl out after you finish in her...the mix may even help?) Best of luck. I hope it helps
UrCumSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:50 AM   #7
babyboom

Default Cum

I find the best way to do it is get it on your fingers and then put them in your mouth. Or suck it out of some one
babyboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:51 AM   #8
cools900
Account Banned

lol thanks yourcumslut. I don't have anyone to eat out atm ='( ... lol the deep throating thing... I will probley do when I get older, have to try everything at least once. looking forward to more replays
Old 12-28-2009, 05:17 AM   #9
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

shoot into a shot glass and shot it, thats how i do it

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:34 AM   #10
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to EnigmaNZ

First time shoot into a full can of coke or something, drink the coke. Won't change the taste of the drink but you will have passed a pychological barrier, you have swallowed cum. Next time use a half can. Then a quarter can. Before you know it you will be swallowing straight cum.

Or, spread on a sandwich with another topping to weaken the taste, and eat. As before lesson the spread until you are eating a cum sandwich.

Mix with mayonaise and eat. Reduce the mayonaise until eating straight cum.

Skull a couple of bottles of beer to dull your judgement, then without thinking about it, skull it.

Get a friend to fuck you in the mouth with you on the bottom, when he cums you have your mouth full and with him on top bouncing away you will have to swallow or choke lol.

I'm sure one of us will be willing to pop around to assist lol.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:20 PM   #11
DenyMe
Account Banned

Also, if you are finding that you lose the desire to eat cum after you've already cum, try ruining your orgasm (go right up to the edge and just barely go past the point of no return). You'll cum without really achieving any sexual release and can stay hard and horny and you can cum again shortly after. That will keep you interested at least
Old 12-28-2009, 10:57 PM   #12
MiikeyKW
Baby Member

I agree with Denyme..I take myself just to the edge (it takes practice) with gentle action and catch it on a large spoon. The taste will depend on your diet. Garlic bad. Pineapple...sweet!
MiikeyKW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:03 AM   #13
cools900
Account Banned

wow thanks everyone for the tips. I have gotten a bit better... not all the way. but I realy realy want to know how long cum will last if refrigerated or freezed? thanks
Old 12-30-2009, 03:43 AM   #14
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to EnigmaNZ

Cum is frozen in sperm banks all the time. In the fridge the thick part separates from the precum part so you have clear liquid with the thicker part at the bottom. I have been told its not very nice, from a person who has eaten new cum.

Eating cum is like eating escargoes, easy until someone tells you what your eating then its off to the sink to puke. If you don't like the warmth, let it cool a few minutes, if you don't like the taste, get it past your tongue fast, thats where your taste buds are. If its the goey nature add a little juice to it.

Or listen to warpmyminds bodyslave script and I will trigger and make you eat it lol.

Advertisements
Kink Talk