Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2016, 04:42 AM   #1
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Default The Problem with "Loser Has To" Threads

So one of the most prevalent style of threads in the Person Above section is one where two users compete then a third user decides who wins, the loser having to do a task which is normally chosen in some way by the winner. It's a good concept, more risky than Person Above and therefore it allows for more difficult, extreme dares.

However, there is a major issue with it and that is the fact that, in my experience, very few winners actually send the tasks they need to send. It's clear that they go into the threads hoping to get the dare for losing, but when things don't go their way they ignore the actual loser. Recently I participated in the "Loser Gets Tied Up" thread and only in 1/3 of my losses did someone actually bother to send the dare despite it being incredibly simple to do so. I won't name names of course.

I believe that if you participate in a Loser Has To thread you must do whatever it requires of you, but that isn't the case. The room for excuses is narrow as people know what dare they might have to give and, most of the time, giving that dare is a case of filling in the blanks. In my time at GetDare I remember only doing this once, and that was because something happened in my personal life that caused me to completely ignore GetDare entirely for a week.

So, GetDare, what are your thoughts on these kinds of threads? Do you participate in them and, if so, how often do you get the dare when you lose?

Likes Mental Feminization, Denial, Edging, Hypnosis, Ruined Os, Bondage, Messy, Transformations, Pet Play, Freezing-in-place

Dislikes Cum Eating, Light Pain, Light Breathplay, Line-Writing, Wedgies, Pee (No Drinking)

Like But Can't Do Crossdressing, Chastity, Anal, Sex Toys,

Limits Anything not listed above, lazy dares
Brobot 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Brobot 9000 for this post: