Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-23-2015, 09:12 AM   #1
here2please

Default blackmail oppertunity if open please try :) very extream be careful

If can do better on one of these challenges then me you win. You can only do one so choose which one carefully cause wants done done till next time
1st attempt use only

Fifa 14 or 15 I'll accept tho I did fifa 15 play as any team you want just got to play Barcelona at Barcelona world class 10 min halfs if you win or tie you beat me I lost 1-2

Mw3 hardcore free for all if beat 16-10 1.6 ratio you win

Winner of challenge will control winner 1-30 days (random.org to decide how long . Winner will either choose a name loser will be known as during blackmail or random name gen use second choice ,control backgrounds ringtones clothing only thing that won't do in this one account control .Winner gives loser 5 rules to live by during blackmail loser must give winner 5 humiliating photos 2 of your choice 3 theres. 5 fb friends of winners choice. Winner will give loser a Craig's list add loser must sefrond photo proof and accept all no matter what for first 3 days. anything After flip coinheads do it and photo proof tails safe nothing. If you have hit 2
Non satisfactory on proof all info will be released to the contacts given and 3.websites of winners choice

Sec option pm me with
One of these items
Ejaculation dildo 6'length 2'girth minimum
Thigh wrist cuffs
Spreadbar
Chasity belt
Vibrating butt plug
6' heels or bigger
Tanning waxing girl clothing gift cards

Item name with promise pm to me is a automatic win gets you 20-50days
Loser sends winner ever embarresimg fact secrets fantasy and anything the wish to know
Loser follows 5 rules of winner choice
Loser must pic proof all responce to Craig's list add and follow through till no more responces no matter how crazy .
Chooses name to go by
Winner gets to tell loser a Facebook status to post everyday during black male
Any non satisfactory will result in forfeit and your friends will know everything as it be on 10=diff websites so no risk control for days and I will also do.a no limit pic dare with item got me

Good luck hope you all are daredevils wanting to take challenge on or send a item my way to have way with me

https://teamup.com/ks0f725c626306f044

Pm me copy this-send a pic or video I will copy pic or video to best of ability and send to you
Pm ringtones- choose my ringtone 1 wee
Pm craigslist Will post add you give me and will follow through for first 24 hour
here2please is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk