Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-21-2015, 06:16 PM   #1
bondage-bunny
Baby Member

Post 21F needs vibrator punishments

Please punish me. I am staying in a friend's apartment and will be alone for the next couple hours. All the dares must be taken on the bathroom in case someone returns to the apartment.
I got 2 vibrators, some rope/belts and clothespins.

~Ready to please.
bondage-bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 07:36 PM   #2
LiaR-Goddess

Put 3 clothespins on each pussy lip. Tape the clothespins to your thighs so they're out of the way. Put one vibrator on high into your pussy. Put on a thong and give yourself a shoulder wedgie. Hold the other vibrator to your clit. Stay like that until you cum, dont hold back. Imediately, give each ass cheek 30 spanks. Each time you cum, you'll receive another spanking. After you've cum 5 times, take off the thong. Take out the vibrator. Stuff the thong into your pussy. Insert both vibrators into your pussy if possible. Spend the rest of the day like that (both vibrators in on high). Tell me how it went!

Total dominant. I don't do dares. But I love to give them.
LiaR-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punish, sub female, vibrator