Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-22-2015, 09:57 PM   #1
Lindz

Default No peeing

I really want to try this, I'm must get permission to go to the bathroom. You can add for how long I have to hold it, if I must drink water, and deny me permission for however long you wish

Likes: nipple toture, inserting things in my pussy, ass stretching, edging, being told what to do, anal play, pain

Dislikes: showing pics/ videos, family/ friend interaction pee/poo

Willing to try new things
Lindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 10:06 PM   #2
fazahmkh

Send a message via Yahoo to fazahmkh

You chickened out..!!

Drink some water.. !! and you have to hold your pee for an hour. !!
fazahmkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 10:12 PM   #3
anonkinks

drink 2 glasses of water and wait another hour
Limits: scat, family, public, friends, anal, pics, messaging outside getdare

DEGRADE THIS FILTHY CUNT!
anonkinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 10:16 PM   #4
Lindz

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazahmkh View Post
You chickened out..!!

Drink some water.. !! and you have to hold your pee for an hour. !!
Sorry Sir, I didn want to take a picture. But I will do as you say now Sir
Old 07-22-2015, 10:17 PM   #5
Wardell

You'll need to drink at least 2 litres of water over the next two hours Lindz, and hold it for another two hours. While your holding it you'll stretch your asshole with the biggest toy you have (work up to this, don't start with the largest) or, if you don't have toys, the biggest household implement, such as a strong bottle.

As your need to pee gets stronger, start inserting things (markers, golf balls?) in your pussy as well, stretching it until the combination of pee, asshole stretching and filled pussy get too much, and you can go pee in the bathroom. After that, masturbate with your finger on your clit till you cum, then remove the objects.

I'll be retiring from getDare soon, but staying in touch with naughtylittlegirl as her friend and mentor.

She's the most incredible sub to have ever offered me her submission, and any genuine dom who manages to have her offer the same to them is a very honoured man.
Wardell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 10:19 PM   #6
Lindz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardell View Post
You'll need to drink at least 2 litres of water over the next two hours Lindz, and hold it for another two hours. While your holding it you'll stretch your asshole with the biggest toy you have (work up to this, don't start with the largest) or, if you don't have toys, the biggest household implement, such as a strong bottle.

As your need to pee gets stronger, start inserting things (markers, golf balls?) in your pussy as well, stretching it until the combination of pee, asshole stretching and filled pussy get too much, and you can go pee in the bathroom. After that, masturbate with your finger on your clit till you cum, then remove the objects.
Yes Sir, thank you Sir

Advertisements
Kink Talk