Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-17-2015, 01:15 AM   #1
KittenBaby
Baby Member

Default 23/F Wanting Weight loss for summer dares/punishments

I'm 23 and wanting to lose a little weight to get beach ready. I'm up for just about anything except what is in my limits. I will report on any dares/ punishments/ rules that are given.

Limits: Pictures, Family/Friends, Public
KittenBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenBaby for this post:
Old 05-17-2015, 01:58 AM   #2
Subboy1

Really interested to see what kind of reply you get.
Subboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 05:18 AM   #3
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenBaby View Post
I'm 23 and wanting to lose a little weight to get beach ready. I'm up for just about anything except what is in my limits. I will report on any dares/ punishments/ rules that are given.
You will take your starting weight(nude) before beginning this program and once / week there after. If you do not loose at least 1 lb / week toward your goal then you will imediately ruin an orgasm.

Rule: You will track your calorie consumption. You are allowed only 1,200 calories / day.

Rule: Any overage on calorie intake will be punished by paddling each ass cheek(hard) = the number of your calorie overage.

Rule: You will excersize naked.

Rule: You are not allowed to orgasm on any day in which you do not complete all excersizes and are under your calorie limit.

You will do 3 sets of 50 of each of these excersizes / day.
1. Squats: You will hold a dildo or similar item in one hand. As you squat you will place one end of the object on the floor. Your squat is complet when the tip of the object enters either your pussy or anus. You will rotate for each squat. If you can secure the item to the floor that would be better than holding it. This should make those ass cheeks nice and firm.

2. Jumping jacks: You will clamp each nipple with a clothes pin before beginning. If one falls off you must start over.

3. Leg raises: You will give that pussy a good hard slap any time your legs are spread. You will switch which hand does the smacking with each lift. That should flatten that stomache.

4. Push ups(mens if possible): You will spread out some thumb tacks beneath each of your tits. Your tits must push against the tacks for the pushup to count as a valid downstroke. You must lock your elbows on your upstroke. You are only allowed to rest in the down position.

5. Jog in place: 15 minutes. Clamps and light weights will be added to each pussy lip prior to your jog.

If you fail to complete your excersizes you will spank each ass cheek(hard) once for each repetition not completed.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk