Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2015, 05:29 PM   #1
tom.euclid

Default Marshmallow Catching Dare

The goal is to catch six marshmallows in your mouth. This will be made difficult by two things. (1) a blindfold and (2) you'll be pushing them out of your ass.

That's right, you're going to put some marshmallows up your butt, kick your legs over your head and shit them into your baby-bird mouth.

By all means, give yourself whatever sort of douches/enemas that makes you comfortable with this.

Last but not least, for motivation, you're going to hit yourself on the anus/perineum with a riding crop, (or whatever you have at hand, e.g., wooden spoon) six times for each miss. If you think that will mess up your aiming, you are allowed to save these up into batches of at most 24.

Special Rules:
If you miss 4 times in a row, you're allowed to take the blindfold off for one try, but then you have to put it back on before the next one, regardless of whether you caught it. Of course you're also allowed to practice as much as you'd like before you start. But once you start, the spanking rule is on until you get to six.

Suggestion:
If you've never put marshmallows up your bum, and I can't imagine why you would have, I would suggest not doing more than 3-4 because you might lose one up your colon and end up digesting it. This could make you gassy.

willing dislikes: Light CBT, urine, enema, ice, urethra

Limits: scat, writing on my body, family and friends, facial photos, the ER, and the police.

Exotic Gear: spanking machine, electro-sex gear, fucking machine.

My dare to save America
tom.euclid is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tom.euclid for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk