Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-01-2015, 08:45 AM   #1
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

Default bondage scenario

A: handcuffs.

B: plastic egg cup.

their are several sellers on eBay selling empty plastic eggs from kinder toys by the hundreds

C: bath handles.

D: string.

E: butt plug. (optional)

F: key's.

G: condom.

H. dummy eggs

scenario:

fill a number of the eggs with nuts bolts or even dummy keys if you can get hold of them and put them into the bath, how many eggs you use is up to you the more you use, the more difficult the scenario will be, fill one of the eggs with only the key to your handcuffs and mix it with the rest, you can also fill the dummy eggs with something icky like tomato ketchup or mayonnaise to make things harder, use your imagination when filling the eggs now put one of the handcuff keys inside a condom and fill that with something not nice, chilli powder, hair dye anything you want the point being that its something you do not want to open but can in an emergency, then tie the condom up and using some string that will not break and is less then one foot in length and tie it to the plug socket, NOT the plug its self the actual bars of the socket, you can do the same thing with some string attached to a butt plug if you choose to, now fill the bath with nice hot water strip off and get into place, handcuff your hands to each of the safety handles and enjoy your bath

notes:

you can do this self bondage session with the bath full of water or you can do it with the bath empty i have previously tried to upload this scenario to a website called boundanna however due to the risk of drowning it was not uploaded I suggest if you decide to try this scenario then you should do it without water or with a friend or partner right by your side or you could use oil or lots of lube to make it trickier to get the eggs, if you are using water then adding lots of bubbles will make it harder to find the eggs, please note that even though its unlikely that you will drown in this scenario safety is key and always be carful in every aspect, heating is also a factor as the water can and most likely will go cold, this is why a spare key is necessary, you can also make this scenario better yourselves depending on your kinks your toys and your imaginations

you can also use superglue to prevent you from pulling the plug out of its socket and releasing the water to safely get to the reserve key, you can then either use superglue remover or you can cut it out with a knife and replace the plug (easy), p.s I hope this scenario hasn't been done before and I hope its easy to follow, however I have posted a pic in my album its not very well drawn but once the mods have looked over it it will be ready for viewing, have fun and please post comments about your experiences and any changes you think should be made or any additional features, I would also like to see some pictures of course of the scenario only so it can be put on this site if anyone has any issues understanding this scenario please let me know but looking at the picture I drew will help you understand it a lot more
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to diapered slave for this post:
Old 01-08-2015, 09:44 AM   #2
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php...ictureid=39968

theirs a link to the picture I drew although I still cant find out how to resize them and I couldn't edit for some reason either
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk