Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 12-15-2015, 01:31 PM   #1
Gonzalez
getDare Sweetheart

Key 5 days of chastity challenge - looking for opponent

Hello and welcome!

I was thinking about going on a short term of denial until the weekends, until my girlfriend arrives my place. For this duration, I would like play a game against someone else, kinda like a challenge.

The main idea is, to reach points during the 5 days, doing smaller tasks, or daily tasks. This would enforce wearing a chastity device, denial, and other kinks. The one who collects the most point is the winner and then may orgasm as he wants, however the loser must do a forceit punishment for failing before his orgasm.

If you are interested send me a private message with the information abotu you. Age, sex, toys, likes, limits etc. Also this game is not in final status as I would like to shape it for both players. You will have the opportunity to add thigns, or share your idea!

Happy browsing!
Old 12-16-2015, 01:05 PM   #2
goblin1266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzalez View Post
Hello and welcome!

I was thinking about going on a short term of denial until the weekends, until my girlfriend arrives my place. For this duration, I would like play a game against someone else, kinda like a challenge.

The main idea is, to reach points during the 5 days, doing smaller tasks, or daily tasks. This would enforce wearing a chastity device, denial, and other kinks. The one who collects the most point is the winner and then may orgasm as he wants, however the loser must do a forceit punishment for failing before his orgasm.

If you are interested send me a private message with the information abotu you. Age, sex, toys, likes, limits etc. Also this game is not in final status as I would like to shape it for both players. You will have the opportunity to add thigns, or share your idea!

Happy browsing!
My wife wants me to do a chastity challenge from 1st January. If you're interested in that ...
Dislikes feminisation, scat
goblin1266 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk