Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 02-20-2024, 06:31 AM   #1
kurlew

Default Self Bondage on Skype

To take part you must put yourself into bondage and set your Skype to auto answer with camera enabled. Then state how long you are in for and your Skype name. Face is optional. Also state whether you are ok for pictures to be taken and posted elsewhere. Make sure your keyboard and mouse are pushed out of reach so you cannot interrupt that Skype call.

Make sure you have a reliable means of escape from your bondage, but nothing that lets you escape the second your Skype answers.

I'll go first

I am in for 30mins

I have my balls in a humbler trapped behind my legs and with my legs stretched and secured apart to fully expose my ass. My left hand will be secured to my leg and my right hand will be free. My means of escape will be a pair of cutters to cut the tie wraps, but they will be locked in a Kitchen safe with a timer set for 30 minutes. My keyboard and mouse will be out of reach so you will have 30 mins to view my cock, balls and ass. If you wish you can tease me, abuse or humiliate me.

I give permission for pictures to be taken and posted on xxxposed.fun with settings of your choice. Will my exposure be a lot longer than 30 minutes?

My Skype is Curlew

You have 30 minutes to view my cock, balls and ass
kurlew is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk