Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 01-20-2014, 05:28 PM   #1
TheXXXPenguin

Find Is it safe to ejaculate with a sound inserted?

Is it safe to ejaculate with a sound inserted? I was wondering if I could safely block my urethra so when I ejaculate the semen will get trapped in my cock. Is this dangerous and has anyone else ever tied this? (I have heard of people doing this before, but I would like to talk to them first hand)
TheXXXPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:40 PM   #2
privvy
Distinguished Member

When ejaculating the semen normally forces the sound out

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 09:27 PM   #3
TheXXXPenguin

How about taping your pee-hole shut with duck tape?
TheXXXPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 01:59 PM   #4
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexdemon

Now that sounds painful, not from cumming because I'm sure you won't be able to make a good enough seal, but trying to bet the tape off afterwards, ouch.

I would assume if you do block the hole enough, then there's only so much pressure your body can produce, after that it won't do anymore.

Bondage -=- Domination (giving) -=- Forced -=- Cock suck(receiving)-=- Feet
Anal -=- Long tasks -=- Humiliation -=- Dice dares -=- Instructions
LIMITS:
Quote:
Pain -=- Perm marks -=- Cum denial -=- Public -=- Incest -=- Ice
Pic's/vid (Could be persuaded) -=- Soiled clothes -=- Blood -=- cold

Equipment - Click here
Sexdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 03:00 PM   #5
rob184

I tried it two times. The first time with a pencil. Partly the cum spurted past the pencil but also it pushed the pencil out.

The next time I tried it with a ballpoint. It was a lot wider than the pencil so I was sure nothing will squeeze past it. Also I pressed and held it in firmly so the cum couldn't push it out. I was a bit surprised when my semen filled up the inside of the ballpoint and squirted out of all its openings. But I should have anticipated this.

The more the urethra is blocked the more your testicles will hurt. But you deserve all the pain you can get for not being able hold back your orgasm. The least you can do is preventing your nasty spermies to leak from your dick. And I suppose the next day everything will be fine again and you can be proud of yourself.

The only concern I had was that the semen might be forced into your bladder. But I just checked on wikipedia that it's totally safe to fill your bladder with semen as it's a common side-effect of injaculation. In fact, blocking your urethra is pretty much the same as injaculation, a technique people did for thousands of years to prevent ejaculation.

Limits: blood, permanent, exposure (face, etc)
rob184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 05:36 PM   #6
leftysheppey

I did this with a pen once. Hurt like a bitch and when I came, there was blood in the cum. But after a few days it was fine. I've also squeezed down on my urethra when ejaculating and that hurts a tiny bit, but mainly because you're squeezing so hard to stop the muscle contractions. I've never experienced any problems but I'm not saying its safe by any means. Squeezing it feels worse than a ruined orgasm. You remain COMPLETELY unsatisfied and I'm still hard after it. You can also tie your cock up tightly and masturbate with it. Better do it quickly because your blood won't get out of your cock and it will swell and start to hurt. But when you cum, nothing will come out. Its a great torture method though. Leaves you craving more
leftysheppey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:14 PM   #7
rob184

Okay, I just tried it again. This time I made sure my urethra was blocked safely by inserting a 7/16" smooth plastic handle up there. About 3" deep though it tapers down to 5/16" at the tip.

This time I didn't feel anything in my balls. Only my cock hurt very slightly. Probably more from the plastic handle than the cum load. I pretty much didn't feel anything unusual. There just wasn't any cum leaking.

When I finished calming down I slowly started to remove the handle. At first only a little cum leaked past it. Suddenly the rest squirted out at once, totally making a mess on my pants because I wasn't prepared.

So yeah, most of the cum seemed to be trapped within my urethra, waiting to get freed. But I think some of it must have gone elsewhere (bladder maybe?). I only squirted a clear liquid with nothing white in it.

I suppose if I didn't have the plastic handle blocking 3" of the urethra more of the fluid would have been pumped inside it, filling it to capacity, waiting to be released.

I'll have to think of something to just block the hole without taking so much space. Duct tape won't hold. Candle wax won't hold. Maybe something that's 7/16" right at the tip so I don't have to insert that much.

Limits: blood, permanent, exposure (face, etc)
rob184 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk