Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 06-23-2014, 01:07 PM   #1
Iodine
getDare Succubus

Default Yet ANOTHER chastity advice thread.

Hi all, yep its in the market for yet another chastity belt, what can it say the previous one it bought is incredibly insecure, and its wanting a reasonably secure one so it can give jlstockton25 control over its pleasure with a whole combination lock box kinda thing. With the one it currently has you can just bend over and pull out and you can easily put yourself back in without any real effort whatsoever, so yeah thats out (but hey at least it looks cool ). But it'll digress, it need you're advice. Advice so it doesn't screw up yet again and disappoint Miss after offering its pleasure up, that and it doesn't want to waste another £100 on a belt that either doesn't fit, or plainly doesn't work.

It has been looking into a few ideas one a holy trainer belt two a bird locked neo. One of the main problems with most belts is that their obvious under clothes, that is one thing its wanting to avoid. So if anyone has any advice, suggestions, or anything it would really appreciate it, its budget is roughly around £100.

Anyway, thanks for looking.

Take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Mysterious hyperlink!
Iodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 02:52 PM   #2
Duster623

Default Chastity advice

I picked up a birdlocked silicone chastity cage along with a couple others . It has goods and bad. It is pretty comfortable . Being it isn't steel or rigid it doesn't pinch . But there are spikes in the head of it (they are silicone too) I can forget it's there most of the time until arousal then it gets your attention. Honestly it ain't too bad. Also have a khalis teeth that thing scares me I wish mine had adjustable spikes . I'll put it this way most chastity devices will hurt some that thing will make u not want to move cause any slight movement while semi aroused is excruciating. I picked up a couple metal ones off eBay which are cool but of they don't fit right or at hinges it may pinch. A couple have a rubber sleeve to help that . I also found putting a small bandaid helps keep that down. Also have a cb6000 which is good as a lot of adjustments are available. I have a couple that have urethral inserts but only tried one of them so far my issue with them is safety as I don't pop things in there so far and also I get hard easy and I can't insert it then so I have to wait and that gets annoying. I don't know a lot about this stuff but bought a few options most of which on eBay for below 50 each some as low as 20 . My only issue is I need to find a mistress or a dare buddy to play with . I will lock myself up and use a website and key box but having a female in control is what turns me on. Any ways hope this helps
This list is not finished for the time being until I know my limits for sure ask any thing if I won't do it I will let you know.
Duster623 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk