Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-21-2013, 05:55 AM   #1
jenny r

Default Alone spot.

Have you got a favorite alone spot where you go to get away from everything whenever you feel depressed upset or just feel like being by yourself?
A place where you can be alone to think about your problems.

Mines a little picnic table by a river near where i live. Its out of town and its always where i go and fish for hours and think about things.

Email me and tell me about yourself.

email [email protected]
jenny r is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jenny r for this post:
Old 07-21-2013, 05:58 AM   #2
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Mine is a little bike path by a local stream, I know it doesn't sound quiet but not a lot of people use it so it is quiet most days and in the summer it is nice to watch the fish swim in the stream, calming

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:55 AM   #3
BondageGuy

I like to lay on my bed and put on my bondage sleep sack (very hard to get unzipped and get out). ( This is the one I have) Also I wear ear plugs and blindfold or latex hood. I cant really move much being bound in the sack and the ear plugs/blindfold create sensory derivation. It helps me calm down and relax.

Moderate Pain, Tickling on Upper Body & Ribs

Bestiality, Poo/Pea, Extreme Pain, Visible Public Bondage
BondageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:13 PM   #4
Crookedcow

Mine is the spare room laying with my boston terrier puppy
Dislikes:BDSM,Pee
Limits:Permanent,Family,Blood,Heavy Pain,Public
I will try anything not listed here and add it just PM me
Crookedcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:39 PM   #5
Wetes

Send a message via Yahoo to Wetes

Mine is a rock hanging over a beautiful river near Melbourne. No one else goes there, its quite secluded., I'm surrounded with just the sound of the trees and the water jumping down a small waterfall. It's just me and the river, time stops, I can think, relax, have fun. If its not too cold I end with a final relaxing swim in one of the several natural rock pools.

, but may do (negotiable): pee, sweat, mild messy (easy to clean), cam

Hard limits: poo, public, crossdressing, pain, illegal, anal, objects, scat, cum pee poo eating, nudity, bondage and anything else.

PM me SHOWER and I'll shower wearing current clothes.
Wetes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:43 AM   #6
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Though not a physical location, my alone place is inside games! I learned to play chess when I was 5 years old. I played tournament chess for 10 years following, and learned to completely lose myself in the game. I concentrate fairly completely and the outside world pretty much ceases to exist. It is very cathartic for me as in those times I am no longer worrying and thinking about everything going on around me. That same feeling of escape easily transfered to computer gaming. My Mistress often gets irritated because she can't get my attention when I am gaming. Sometimes I even answer her subconsciously without even realizing.
Old 07-23-2013, 05:27 AM   #7
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

I, too, do not have a physical "alone spot."
However sometimes I "escape" through my writing; I have what I call a "fake journal." It's a journal in which I write stories that alter my real experiences to my liking. Sometimes I write things that are just entirely made up. Sometimes I write about meeting a character from a book or movie as if it was only normal for this person to be living in my world.

Even in that space I like to write about conflicts and strife, but the key to a good conflict, one that won't break you, is that the conflict has a resolution, which can't always be the case in real life.

Oh, but I do need to get out more.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 03:57 PM   #8
SleepyBoy

Band-Aid

The shower, definitely
SleepyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:48 PM   #9
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

This is a really interesting thread! I kind of have both physical spots, and not so.

When I can't move all that much, I retreat into my writing as well, or if unable to do that play around with a thought or idea.

There is a certain memory that crops up time and time again during hypno, which I've already written about on a truth thread, and it's not that amazing.

In terms of physical places; near me there is public garden, with some ponds at different levels linked by two little waterfalls. It sounds much grander than it is... However, the smaller pond has stepping stones across, and used to have shallow growing reeds that totally smothered the pond and hid the stones, so few people knew they could cross it. I liked to perch on the middle rock, totally surrounded by reeds and hidden, usually with nothing but the natural sounds of water, rustling reeds and birds, just thinking and watching newts in the water. Occasionally I'd overhear the conversations of vistors, and feel great that I could listen in, unseen, but nothing very interesting was ever said.

As I grew older, I liked to take night time walks over the cliffs, and sit at the beach watching the moonlight on the water, listening to the sea and hedgehogs snuffle about (loud little buggers). I still do that when I can.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:19 PM   #10
messysissy
getDare Sweetheart

Running track late at night.

Punishment: Cum-eating, Pee, face pictures, waxing, spanking, full public were there's a chance of not getting caught

Hard Limits:Blood, poo, diaper, shaving above neck, public in busy areas, family + friends, chastity.

I'm a dirty dirty sissy and require dirty dares
messysissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:21 PM   #11
LillianCabell

I like swimming pools. I guess that is my favorite spot; I sink myself underwater and think things through.

Nobody knows if I am crying, frustrated or any thing else. :) It's always the pool's fault for sore eyes. :P
LillianCabell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 10:45 PM   #12
Faskwa
getDare Sweetheart

I don't really have any physical spots either. What I have is a moleskin journal which I use to sort out my thoughts and just write down how life's been going which brings me back to a clear mind. Then I have a regular composition notebook where I put all my ideas and plans with charts and diagrams and whatnot. so u know, das cool nd stuffz.
Faskwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:39 PM   #13
Alicorn

Yes, I usually go to special place in a national park
Alicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:58 AM   #14
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Used to go for a pleasant walk through the local wood.

Not done for quite a while for other reasons

Love Rachie x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 12:06 PM   #15
archie21
getDare Succubus

Default interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by BondageGuy View Post
I like to lay on my bed and put on my bondage sleep sack (very hard to get unzipped and get out). ( This is the one I have) Also I wear ear plugs and blindfold or latex hood. I cant really move much being bound in the sack and the ear plugs/blindfold create sensory derivation. It helps me calm down and relax.

Wow I read your post and will look into one of these, I think it may be what i want.... love the idea of sensory derivation.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk