Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-24-2013, 11:07 AM   #1
Kitykat

Default Merry Christmas Dares :P

Hi,

I am gogin to my Grampa's house on boxing day to stay there a while, was wondering if there could be any Christmas-orientated dares that I could do whislt there! And what I should bring!

Toy-wise I have: butt plug and 6in dildo (but can make use of household objects or christmas ornaments and things!)
Limits: scat, pain (including pegs), things that are "too" public, pee, illegal and wedgies, cam, no orgasm denial

PM me an outfit to wear and for how or where to go.
PM me "Underwear" and i will take mine off if I have any for the next 30 mins.

Kitykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 11:12 AM   #2
James09

Definitely take your toys.

If you can, when you get a chance alone, find some clothespins and get a couple of ornaments. Now you're going to put the clothespins on your nipples and attach the tree ornaments to the clothespins. use as many ornaments as you like, mix and match, but the clothespins have to stay on your nipples for 25 minutes before coming off. While doing this you can play with your pussy and clit, but you cannot cum at all. And you have to be naked.

Also, take a couple pictures while you do this. You don't have to send them to anyone, but now you could look back and see your holiday fun Or if there are any guys (or girls) you're interested in, you can send them an anonymous pic as a Christmas present Just have fun with it!
James09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:11 PM   #3
messysissy
getDare Sweetheart

Perhaps you could give your Grandad a kinky present and then having to explain how it was a 'mistake' and it was meant to go to someone else.

Punishment: Cum-eating, Pee, face pictures, waxing, spanking, full public were there's a chance of not getting caught

Hard Limits:Blood, poo, diaper, shaving above neck, public in busy areas, family + friends, chastity.

I'm a dirty dirty sissy and require dirty dares
messysissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:08 PM   #4
Kitykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by James09 View Post
Definitely take your toys.

If you can, when you get a chance alone, find some clothespins and get a couple of ornaments. Now you're going to put the clothespins on your nipples and attach the tree ornaments to the clothespins. use as many ornaments as you like, mix and match, but the clothespins have to stay on your nipples for 25 minutes before coming off. While doing this you can play with your pussy and clit, but you cannot cum at all. And you have to be naked.
Hey sorry I hate using clothespin, sorry sir!
Limits: scat, pain (including pegs), things that are "too" public, pee, illegal and wedgies, cam, no orgasm denial

Old 12-24-2013, 01:09 PM   #5
Kitykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by messysissy View Post
Perhaps you could give your Grandad a kinky present and then having to explain how it was a 'mistake' and it was meant to go to someone else.
hehe that would be very naughty!

Old 12-24-2013, 01:23 PM   #6
collegekid1204

Hey you! It's been a while!! How about this, you have to edge in every single room of the house, before finishing (and cumming) in a somewhat public room. Report back!!

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

collegekid1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:25 PM   #7
Kitykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid1204 View Post
Hey you! It's been a while!! How about this, you have to edge in every single room of the house, before finishing (and cumming) in a somewhat public room. Report back!!
Hey again!

Sounds great! Will give it a go for sure, just fingers?!

Old 12-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #8
collegekid1204

Sure!! Let me know when you're done, got plenty more stuff for you to do!

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

Old 01-03-2014, 04:58 PM   #9
collegekid1204

Any updates on my dare?

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Old 01-12-2014, 09:45 AM   #10
Kitykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid1204 View Post
Hey Sir, sorry I didn't get back to you earlier but it has been very busy!

My Grampa lives in a huge house with many rooms, so I took the opportunity when knew they would be gone for a while!

I started with the riskiest rooms, to get them out of the way whilst people were out the house. So in the kitchen on one of the counters I started rubbing, wearing a red dress just in case someone came back I could quickly cover up. I edged in there and quickly dashed to the living room, I straddled the arm of an arm chair and rubbed and fingered until I edged again, leaving a little mark on it too. I didn't move on straight away to the dining room as I was right on the edge and need to cool down a bit! But I went in a few minutes later and sat in one of the chairs rubbing my clit again till I just reached the edge.

In a similar fashion I edged in the library, master bedroom, guest bedroom and then finally came in my own room in the middle of my bed naked. This was amazing and I did moan out loudly and squirted a little on my bed from all the build up.

Thank you Sir!

Advertisements
Kink Talk