Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 12-11-2013, 10:15 AM   #1
samstarbuck

Default When the Dominant submit

I've recently started down a confusing path. For most of my sexual life I've always been Dominant. I'm the one who does the binding, uses the cane, does the spanking, gives the orders, and so on. I've had a number of long term submissives under my thrall.

Through all that I've had some submissive desires and was willing to identify as a switch, but it hadn't been often and I never acted on it. However, a couple f months ago I went on a few dates with a woman who made it very clear she was Dominant only and received zero enjoyment from submission. It was fun. We had a lot of aggressive sex that included fighting for dominance.

In the long run she managed to win, because she had much more of an exhibitionist streak than I do. If we were in public she could often do something that would make me uncomfortable and use that moment to basically cow me. I'd do anything to avoid being uncomfortable in public and she used that to her advantage. She learned that if she fucked with me in public long enough by time we got back to my place or her place I'd be submissive putty.

It was humiliating.

She's since moved out of town leaving me with all of these weird conflicted feelings. I'm now craving the humiliation and have these thoughts of being slowly broken down and turned into a submissive. There's a long list of things I'd never really thought about because I wouldn't do them (cum eating, cross dressing, wearing a butt plug, piss play) that I now find myself thinking about being ordered to do and begrudgingly doing it until I've been broken to the point of liking it.

Anyway, the point of all of these words is are there other people who spent most of their lives identifying as Dom to only find yourself one day craving submission? How did you cope with it? Did you switch your role?

PM "PRACTICE X" and I will practice giving a blowjob on my dildo for x minutes.

Likes/Limits on Blog

Photo of my available toys
samstarbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 02:55 PM   #2
SaraMueller

Sounds like a good plot for a movie but not really.

One day when you open your mail,
You shall find a shiny collar made of leather.
At that day you will know,
That you are truly mine
And no one else's.
-Sara
SaraMueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #3
kinkcoach

I recently trained a former Domme as a submissive (long story), she was actually extremely good.

Firstly dont freak out, we all change over time and there is nothing wrong with being a switch or sub if that's where you end up.

If not you will be a much better Dom having spent some time on your knees. There is a great deal of insight/perspective to be gained for Doms from submitting once or twice

(Yes I am speaking from experience, but unless you are a really spectacularly hot Domme dont PM me to switch lol)

Likes: sexual, edging, denial, pain, bondage, cam/pics/audio, training, pee, worn underwear, messy, spanking, improvised toys/torture devices

Dislikes: Quitters

Limits: obvious public, family/friends, poop, blood
kinkcoach is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk