Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-04-2009, 03:10 AM   #1
joe_jarman

Lightbulb awesome party

At a party there was me, Brad, Chuck, Tom, Julia, Elizabeth(who we called izzy) and susan. Well we were playin t or d and we were 16 at the time. it satrted off as a game of kiss the player opposite and things like that. My friemds knew i was bi so the gay dares didn't work on me. In fact i enjoyed them. Well it was my turn. I was told to get naked and let the group tie me up and do what they wanted to me. So i got naked, they gaged me w/ a towel blindfolded me and tied my fett together and my hands behind my back. At first they flipped me over and chuck did me up the ass( he was gay) and brad stuck his big dick in my mouth. I was blindfolded but they said here comes chuck and brad and ive saw a lot of chuck so i knew his dick wasn't in my mouth.Then i heard click. The blindfold was remover and they showed me the pic. They said they would post it on every site they could and give i out at school if i wasn't there slave. Of couse the only ppl that knew i was bi were my close freinds and i didin't want everyone to know my dirty little secret. chuck and Brads faces were out of the pic so it just looke like it was me and two random guys fuckin me. So iobviously agreed and imediatley they stuck a cucumber up my ass. they Chuck and Brad both stuck there dicks in my mouth. Chuck came 9in my mouth nd brad pissed in it. When i tired to pull out the gir;s whipped me w/ belts and said stay slave. Tom then came and also shoved his dick in my mouth. I had three dicks in my overley strethced mouth and it hurt so bad and felt so good. Then i felt them take out he cucumber and the guys took their dicks out of my mouth. The girls then decided to put me on a dog leesh and take a longg walk of course i was naked. They said u have to bark in fornt of every house and go to the bathroom on every lawn i could and then smell it after. So there i was peeing on evry lawn and barkin. pee didn't smell bad then they said crap. I went to talk and they yanked the lessh. So i crapped litttle on a lawn. They said smell it so i did it was nasty. Then julia said i forgot my poop bag eat the crap slave. I was horrified at this i said o and didn;t bbark. Imediatley Susan pissed on me. I was whipped w/ a belt by izzy. Then julia shoved my face in my own crap and i was to eat it all and then lick it off my face. Nothing i could do now so i dd. It was the nastiest thing 'ive ever had in my mouth. They then brought me back and told the guys how i disobayed. They imeediateley retied me except to a chair this time. They then shaved my pubes and stuck them in my mouth and then duck taped my mouth shut. They then left me their all nite w/ my pubes in my mouth.

The next morning they came back tok the pubes out then chcuk said, " We have decided to this is your final punishment". Then in comes tom w/ a cane and he hits me in my balls so hard i yelled. Then tom said "no yelling or i do it again" . He the hit me on my bal;ls again i din't make a sound. Thenthey tipped the chair and i was made to eat out all the girls./ Thn they smotther tooth paste all over my balls and sack. then they said u diirty boy brought me upstairs to a bathtub filled w/ water and ice it looke dlike. they threw me in and then they tied my hands to the faucet so i couldn;t move. And my feet to the towel rack. In this position i was face to the water w/ my mid section it my face barelewy above it and my feet in the air. My penis was so cold it shriveld up instantly. the my face was dunked in for 5 secs the they let it out. Then they whipped me in the back 100xs each u do the math) and then they let me go and deleted the pics

no messy/pain/family all other time

love flashing and public as long as i dont get in trouble. do pm me

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DARE ME

sorry if i every double post or send double messages. my laptop is playing up, please be patient, thanks
joe_jarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:09 PM   #2
Lolly
getDare Sweetheart

I don't find this to be realistic.
Really disgusting how your friends would actually do that to you.

Do you want fries with that?
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk