Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-06-2014, 10:47 PM   #1
trashytom2012

Default Cum eating school/forum/challenges?

Hey everyone, I have a HUGE cum eating fetish, specifically for eating multiple loads at once. I'm looking for somewhere where I can get over my fear of eating my spunk at my own pace, not feeling pressured by a domme who wants results right away. Is there anywhere I can "practice"? I've found some good videos, like on Motherless, but they're not really what I'm looking for.
any help is appreciated, and if you want to talk in private, pm or Skype me

Tom
trashytom2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 02:35 AM   #2
Little Sub

I love the idea of eating cum and being made to do it. Some ways I've gotten over the reluctance you feel after you cum include:

The obvious, cum in a way that you have to have it in your mouth. Legs over head and mouth open as you cum is the most obvious and easiest way to force yourself.

Cum on/in food. I let a big load go into a tub of ice cream that way i had to eat it all before i put it back into the freezer.

Save the cum in a condom/glass etc. That way you can fill your mouth with it next time you're horny and wont/cant back out after you cum.

Set a challenge, before masturbating know that you will be doing it twice. With the first load QUICKLY put it all in your mouth and start masturbating straight away again. The idea is you cannot spit or swallow the cum until you cum again, then take both loads and swallow them.

Just a few ideas I have tired if you want to give them a go. Let me know if you do any of them or if you want to do them on cam (although that defeats the purpose of learning to do it by yourself....) Aha.
Little Sub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk