Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-26-2013, 09:03 AM   #1
Understanding
Baby Member

Male 23/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

23/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hi,

I'm 23 year old submissive bottom boy. I live on my own with two roommates, holding down a full time job. I do not attend school. I don't party, do drugs, or drink. I spend my time at home, time that seems to feel wasted.

I'm looking for an online master who would like to train a beginner slave. I've never experienced the lifestyle but I'm truly interested. There are things in my life I need to learn and I'd like a Master to teach me.

What the relationship will do for me is break me of the control I seek on the world. I complain a lot about others, always focusing my wants from everyone else. I think the control of a Master will teach me to accept pain and change by lose of control.

I'm not into leather, bondage, scat, blood, heavy anal play, shaving, k9, or cross dressing. I prefer submission, cbt, orgasm control, organism denying, positions, humiliation, puppy play, age play, dad/son, and anything else pleasing the Master.

I'm allergic to a lot of retail skin products which is why I am disinterested in shaving and anal. I usually get sick using lubes and creams.

I'm looking for something full time. I have an iPhone and webcam. I can do daily chores given with pictures and sessions can be on webcam.

Advertisements
Kink Talk