Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-19-2013, 06:18 AM   #1
fish and chips

Default orphan stow away

As the sun rose over the wind swept beach a young girl awakes from her sleep. She got out from underneath the old overturned boat where she spent the nite and looked around to see if she could see anyone then made her way towards the small sea port she could see in the distance.

Mary was a orphan and was on the run from the police because she had escaped from the orphanage two days earlier and was planing to stow away on a ship or yacht when she reached the next sea port.

It took Mary almost two hours to reach the port where she quickly found a yacht tied up to the pier and observed two young women loading boxes of fresh fruit and other items on to the yacht.

Mary watched the women for a while and decided that they would not be a threat to her if she got caught stowing away on the ship.

Mary waited until she knew that the yacht was almost ready to depart and waited until the two women left the yacht then she quickly got on board and hid in the life raft so as not to be seen.

Quietly she lay in the boat and listened as she could hear the two women get back on there yacht and commence to set sail.

After a few hours of laying in the boat she felt a bit sick from the constant movement of the yacht in the rougher sea and began to moan and throw up in the life raft.

Just then the cover of the life raft was pulled back and a hand grabbed the back of Marys neck and dragged her out of the raft.

"It looks like we have ourselves a stow away Karen" one of the women yelled to the other. Mary was scared as she was pushed into a small room below deck and told to stay here until they worked out what to do with her. Mary could here the door shut and the sound of a key in the lock being turned.
Mary lay on the floor of the room crying and shaking as she wondered what would become of her at the hands of the women.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:27 AM   #2
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Interesting start. Looking forward to the next chapter
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:05 AM   #3
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Seems kinda interesting. Please continue. I'd really like to see where this is going.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:45 AM   #4
fish and chips

Mary awoke the next morning from her bed in the yachts room and waited quietly curled up in the corner hungry and waiting for something to happen.

About one hour later she could hear the voices of the two girls up on deck but she could not work out what they were talking about.
After a while the voices of the two girls stopped stopped and Mary could hear foot steps outside the door and the unmistakeable sound of a key turning in the door.

As the door opened Mary was confronted by a girl about 20 years old with blond hair standing in the door way holding a bag in her hand.
"So slut do you think you can stow away on our yacht and not get punished for it. Now turn around get on your knees and put your hands on your head." she said to Mary in a angry voice opening the bag up.

The next thing Mary knew she felt her grab each wrist and placing handcuffs on them and a dog collar and lead around her neck and then proceeded to forcefully drag her by the lead out of the room and up on deck where the other girl was waiting with a rope thrown over one of the masts and back down till it almost reached the deck again.

As one girl pulled Mary over to the rope the other tied the end to the hand cuffs and proceed to hoist her arms up until her feet could just touch the deck and tying it off to a board on the yacht and then proceeding to take her knife out of her belt she had no effort cutting Marys clothes off leaving the embarrassed Mary in only her small cotton panties.

One of he girls spoke to Mary while walking around her examining her skinny body and her exposed little A cup breasts "I'm Karen and this is Kate and you are our slave as punishment for stowing away on our yacht and we will be at sea for many months so if you don't do everything we want or we will sell you to some pirate friends of ours later on and after they have there fun with you and when your all worn out and they have no use for you they usually dispose of any evidence at sea and i think you wont want that now do you?"

"No" said Mary in a scared voice "please done sell me to them i will do everything you say and i will do a good job for you:

"OK lets leave her there to think about what will happen to her if she disobeys any order we give her"Kate said as they went down to the galley for some breakfast.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:32 AM   #5
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

A few grammatical errors, but overall, pretty good. Please continue writing. This is an interesting concept. If you'd like, I could proofread the sections for you before you post them.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:27 AM   #6
Achstn1234

Please write somemore please
Achstn1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk