Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-14-2013, 06:10 AM   #1
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

Bug Brainstorming: Ideas of Filth

Waffle Introduction*

This should be taken seriously, but not too seriously. It's about reality and fantasy, and should be treated as such. Ideas may border into the naughty, shameful and produce rageful disapproval - but - this is about expansive ideas, not forced participation.

A thread for the morally immoral ideas that float in the back of people's heads.

I was in a discussion with someone about what counts as one side of the line and what happens when the line is crossed. The idea of this thread is to have no line. Even if you know your idea is too extreme and/or you wouldn't do it in real life it can still be posted in here.

Think of it as a brainstorm of the most messed up and crazy ideas you can imagine (along with standard things, no doubt). You may find that an idea which seemed too extreme can actually be reformulated into a fun objective.

*Does not include waffles.

What Do I Do? Tell Me!

Simply, empty your mind productively of all your realities or fantasies. You don't need to explain which is which.

It's probably helpful to have a short description rather than a list of one words or a story of epic proportion.

The main thing is no hating. If you disagree with someone's idea, then skim over it.

Content

This could have possibly been a Lounge thing, but due to the adult nature I thought this was the best location.

The content is simple. It may be things that someone can do to themselves, it could involve males/females, objects, imagination, alien beasts who are obviously real and no will complain about for an instance, etc.

It could be quite innocent, it may be naughty, it could be downright bizarre or illegal. They're ideas, keep that in mind. However, the site obviously has rules and they should be followed.

Fairly Mild Examples:

Cat Costume: I love the idea of wearing a cat costume and being made to act like a cat while wearing it. I wouldn't want sexual contact while in this role.

Grated Cheese: I would so love to see someone covered head to toe in grated cheese. I could imagine eating it off them. I think that would be so hot to do to someone.

Ants: I use to love the old movies when someone was tied to the floor and ants crawled over tickling them. I find the idea of it so hot, it's a fantasy I always think about.
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:33 AM   #2
dareisgood4u
Distinguished Member

Clumpy? I wonder what if I shot all my loads on my torso and only ever showered once a day using cold water for less than 45 seconds.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:09 PM   #3
Jacob-Gates

Your ant idea made me think of something i have seen before. Worms in underwear. Just let them squirm, wiggle, and move around your privates.
Jacob-Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:45 AM   #4
Kitten
The One & Only

Drink

I've been thinking about how bad it would be to find some method to slowly blind someone over time, then slowly take away their ability to speak and finally their ability to hear, all the while completely disregarding most aspects of their life in favour of training for sexual use and chores around the house.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 01:43 AM   #5
wedgiegary
Account Banned

The cheese idea sounds epic. I have always wanted to mummify someone with saran wrap and duct tape for many many hours

Likes: forced to do essays for your enjoyment, messy, pain, Pee control, wedgies,bondage
Dislikes: (punishments): Corner time, Heavy CBT, Private crossdressing
Limits: public, anal and Pics/video (Unless I know you well)
PM me 'mixed bag' and I'll do a dare with a 'like' and 'dislike' together
PM me suffer and I will write a essay of your choice
PM me little bitch and i will have a 30 minute corner time naked
wedgiegary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:01 AM   #6
Einherjar

@Kitten It is, more or less, possible through "sensory deprevation" techniques, although not without some tools and gadgets. There a many many blogs and info sites out there about that theme, google spits out enough material
Maybe not exactly what you ment, but it IS possible

PM Dares

List of available Toys

(Timezone: GMT+1)
Einherjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:55 PM   #7
Anasub

If there was some way to permanently stop someone from standing up, I think that would be so... erotic. Not something that I would want done to me.
At this time I am not involved in BDSM, but I may still get on the site occasionally to check in with friends and read some posts. Please do not PM me with dares or requests for being your slave etc. I am not interested.
Anasub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:57 AM   #8
Einherjar

Nothing "more easy" than that Cut the achilles heel and / or the sinew at the back of the knee. This would prevent the legs from bending on their own, would make them "floppy" but keep their movability. It would make a perfect doll.
I also remember that i read once, that it might be possible with certain acupuncture techniques, which woul then block certain nerves, preventing a signal from the brain to the limbs. Or even more experimental, try hypnosis. Hypnosis is said to be able to do almost anything.

Or make yourself an amputee slave, the perfect, feeling but completely helpless love doll

PM Dares

List of available Toys

Old 05-23-2013, 02:25 PM   #9
DarKas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anasub View Post
If there was some way to permanently stop someone from standing up, I think that would be so... erotic. Not something that I would want done to me.
Or, if you are less butcher and more into BDSM, you could think about a humbler. It keeps you/your partner from standing up, of course it's not permanent, but it lasts as long as the key holder wants.

My fantasies.
I wonder how it would be to have permanently an inflatable toy in the ass, that can be remotely controlled, without anyone knowing it except for a master/domme. It could be inflated in any moment of the day, or during the night, and it may cause some discomfort and a lot of humiliation.

Another thing I've been wondering about for a long time is being immobilized completely, for example in solid concrete from the waist down. Not much sexual, but - don't know why - I find it arousing.

Also sensory deprivation is a fantasy of mine.

Last edited by DarKas; 05-23-2013 at 02:37 PM.
DarKas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:00 AM   #10
Einherjar

Im im derailing thos topic completely by posting ideas about other peoples fantasys instead of just posting mine, please tell me ASAP, ill stop my bantering

@DarKas Its maybe not concrete, but you could try alginate. Its used by SFX artists to make face / body casts. Get yourself a large enough container and and enough alginate powder. Mix the powder with water, let someone fill the container with alginate and let it harden. It is not completely stiff, but you shouldnt be able to move an inch. The advantage is, that you can peel the alginate away pretty easy afterwards (from the outside).

PM Dares

List of available Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk