Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-28-2019, 04:03 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Worst Situation/Location Without Clothes?

What is the worst situation or location you've been left without your clothes, either for good period of time or just out of reach in an embarrassing situation?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 05:12 PM   #2
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

I was in the process of stripping for a dark once when a complete stranger walked up to me and talked with me for a good 5 minutes. I wasn't naked but I had already stripped from the waist down and had only a long jacket on. I’m not sure if he knew but he most likely did

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 09:36 PM   #3
mr willson

When i was younger i was having sex with a girl at night in a park and we were both bottomless when we were disturbed by someone people coming and had to run away and hide in some bushes about twenty meters away until they decided to to leave then we came back and put our pants back on.

reply to email below and tell me you are from getdare and tell me about yourself.

[email protected]
mr willson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 04:27 AM   #4
Morgenfrisky

I did a lockout dare once where I went outside naked and locked the door. My key was in the mailbox and it was 3 in the morning. Should have been easy right? Well, my neighbor was a college student and had come out onto his porch to skype his girlfriend. His dog was out as well and kept growling through the fence. I had to just stay in the shadows on my lawn. He couldn't see me unless he looked over the privacy fence or walked around to my yard to see what his dog was growling at though. Still was nervous for like 20 minutes that he might not go inside by dawn.

Anal, Exposure, Scat, Piss, "Toilet Stuff", Outside, Hidden Public, Enemas, Food Insertions

ø Illegal, dangerous or involving others.

PM DARES
KIK: Morgenfrisky
Morgenfrisky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 06:16 AM   #5
NaughtyAudrey

The worst/farthest away from my clothes would be doing a naked lap for losing at beer pong. My partner and I lost at strip beer pong and in order to get our clothes back, we had to streak through the neighborhood one at a time. I'm not sure what was worse, having to stand there completely naked waiting on my friend to get back or running through a neighborhood I'd never been in before totally nude where anyone could have seen me. It was very embarrassing.

Neutral : lite spanking and lite bondage

Limits : gross, illegal, family, friends
NaughtyAudrey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NaughtyAudrey for this post:
Old 05-29-2019, 09:36 AM   #6
cwmatman

The post about the lockout dare reminded me of mine, which I suppose would have to be the worst such situation, even though it turned out ok. It was about 2am. I’d locked my clothes inside my house (except for shoes and socks, which I had permission to keep on). I had to spin around and toss my keys somewhere in my front yard. Then I had to go to the end of my street (about 200 feet) and then into a wooded green belt, where a dirt path went down a hill about another 300 feet to a stream. I had to stay there a while and then walk back. On the way out, my neighbor’s garage door was about halfway up with light coming under it. On the way back, the door was all the way up and he was in the garage. I had to run past. I’m sure he saw SOMETHING, but luckily he didn’t investigate to find out more, since it took me a while to find my keys in the bushes.

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 03:35 AM   #7
rhl
getDare Succubus

I was In highschool and on a hike and had the unstoppable urge to do a number 2. I found a spot of the track near some leaves and pulled the pants down, squatted. Out it came, and came, I stayed there for a minute or two. Whiped the ass off and stood up. Then pulled up my pants, turned around and saw a coed couple stairing at me.

2nd almost nails encounter was to duplicate a photo dare. I had no idea of which one, or if I would be completely nails. I had studied bra, short ladies top, commando with a mini skirt thx barely covered my naked cheeks while standing. She had a rope. On our walk.. We left the main path an headed into the woods towards a picnic table. My mind is thinking that it wi be 1 of two scenes both of which included a picnic table or bench.
She had me get on the picnic table as if I'm getting into opacity on to receive it doggie style. I'm facing away from the path and my arms and legs are tied to the table. A blindfold is placed on now mind you, we are far enough away from the path that I'm not obvious, but if someone looks they most likely will see and the mini skirt does not hide anything. She then took off on a walk, telling me to enjoy and be a good boy. My legs and arms where far enough apart that I could not lean back to try and cover myself. While I heard a few walk by, I will never know, but I did enjoy it.
This was one of the photos I randomly blind chose.

Advertisements
Kink Talk