Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
mistresslove

Male 23/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (have webcam)

23/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (have webcam)

I'm 23 years old from Cincinnati Ohio 6 foot 155 pounds slim athletic build. Looking for a mistress to control and dominate me. age doesn't matter to me. I want a dominate women to give me task to do and take pictures/videos to send you would really like to get on webcam for you but not required.

Name: Matt Fry
Where you reside:Cincinnati Ohio
JobHL
Likes:humiliation, humiliating pictures/videos, pain, anal, dominated, controlled, long term slave, pleasing mistress, public, webcam sessions
Dislikesiss, poop
Limits:family, illegal
Toys:none yet but willing to buy some things
Why do you think you would be a good slave for me:I will listen to your every word will always make myself available for you. Will let you treat me in anyway you want I will do all I can to please you. You tell me to do something it will be done.
What do you expect from me as a Dom: I expect you to treat me in anyway you like. If I please you I will get rewarded and if not I will be punished.
A small description about your looks:I am 6 foot about 155 pounds slim and athletic no body hair just happy trail and pubes which I keep shaved most of the time
A little more about yourself:I have lived in the Cincinnati area my whole life. I like to hang out with friends love being outside playing sports. I've been skateboarding for about ten years now. Kinda new to being a slave but have always liked being controlled by dominate women.
PM me if interested in controlling, dominating, and humiliating me.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
mistresslove

my Skype is mistresslover13

Advertisements
Kink Talk