Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-17-2013, 06:52 AM   #1
MasterBate

Default Never commit social suicide

Dear GD associates,

i will share a experience with you that i had a few nights ago in a few lines of text. Take it as a warning or tell me if i am being overanxious.

It happens every now and again that i spend some evenings with one of my dear subs playing live on cam. The setting has always been her bedroom using a diversity of household items as props. The night described here she was going to have a dinner with her parents and brother in a restaurant out on the town, Since i know she has good taste and is sophisticated i asked her for a nice picture taken of herself at the venue all dressed up and smiling.

New technology can be intimidating at times. I was very surprised when after an hour or so, i received an incoming video-call on Skype from....her! What now? she was supposed to be out of her house! Yes this little tease was surely in a different location I saw her sitting in a quite crowded restaurant with green and red linen on the tables. I could see a busy waitress serving at the table behind her. She was putting her finger to her lips...shhh. I was speechless so i would never had made a sound anyway. She smiled cunningly and.moved her phone under the table. I could see her short blue chiffon dress very clearly despite the lack of light. Very slowly she opened up her legs for me...omg...she was not wearing any panties, that little slut. I was so taken by surprise so when her other hand started to slide up her thighs...i disconnected immediately.

Quite a lot of ice-cubes were needed later that night to cool her down.

My advice to you is never to adventure you life and go to far, how tempting it might feel in the spur of the moment.

Play Safely!
MasterBate

Last edited by MasterBate; 02-17-2013 at 07:21 AM.
MasterBate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk