Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-13-2012, 11:58 PM   #1
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

Default 23/f - after an exam

I want to take a restricted dare.

Background

I will be taking my first exam on Thursday from 2pm to 5pm in the far end of the campus. it is going to take me 15 ~ 30 minutes to get there on foot so I will probably leave home at around 1:30pm.

I do not want anything to happen before / on the way to the examination hall, or during the exam. Exam is TOP priority.

however I have decided to relax after the exam for a few hours. I will kick off the chosen dare as soon as the exam is finished at around 5:30pm, until I call it an end at 11pm, or I've reached home, whichever earlier.

Consideration

there will be plenty students in the campus on the way back, with a chance that everyone will be heading home straight after the exam. however there is a 70-30 chance that the few girls or guys that I know will be inviting for a tea break or dinner. if nothing come forward, I will be eating out alone in the campus food court for 1 and a half hour and head home. in that sense, the dare may end as early as 7pm.

it will be cold at around 5:30pm when we are ready to leave. I will be dressing in something warm, possibly sweater, long coat, tee, skirt, tights and boots. socks, bra and briefs, too, just in case you wonder why I don't put them down. if it gets to 11pm, it will be freezing at 10C.

Rules for your dares

- people should be unable to find out anything strange from me, so dressing/acting like a total slut is out of the question. flashing / swapping undies with someone / asking something to use me or the like is out of the question. mobile in the box is out of the question. on the other hand, vibras on clit is ok. just don't set it to high, all the time. showing some skin, having some heels are ok. however if I get a running nose, be prepared to have my heels stuck into your behind.

- preparation beforehand is ok. however I don't want to feel anything on the way/during the exam.
- in term of toys, I have a few vibrating eggs. that's all. for house hold items, I can get my hands on plastic ties, packing tapes, plastic wraps, ropes, belts, bottles, you name it. however it must be something I can fit into my pack. dont ask me to bring a vacuum cleaner. I wont.
- the last time I tried out anal, I can only get the tip of my finger inside. if you want to kill me, just skip the dare and tell me.
- if no one invites, I am not going anywhere alone. this is not safe to stay on the street alone at night.
- please respect my limits.

Rules for me

- if someone is suggesting for a night out, I must stay around until they nail it, or not.
- if I am invited, I must attend, no matter what embarrassing dare I have dug myself into. if I am invited more than once, I will take the first invitation.
- I am not allowed to hint or suggest to cut short / end the activity in an invitation.
- One more limiting rule that only I know.

How am I going to pick the dare - Voting

so either you put down your own dares, or you can "vote" for a dare. for example "I vote for the dare in post #12". whichever dare gets the highest vote will be my dare to pick, unless it violate the rules above, which I will pick the runner up. if there are two dares with the same vote, I will pick the earlier dare. please note that I have one vote too.

if you guys want to work out a dare together combining your ideas, it is up to you. there is a good chance of getting more vote like this.

deadline is 20 hours from this post.

Other thoughts

I think this one will be harder than those dares I took in the lectures. People around me know me good enough. It will be much harder to keep the secret away from them. Hmm...

I will post my report afterwards.

Available Dares up til #38

#3 mafiaka
#5 + #8 evie.sub 3 vote
#10 Xavier 1 vote
#11 BtO

Last edited by egaskrad; 11-14-2012 at 04:32 PM.
egaskrad is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to egaskrad for this post:
Old 11-14-2012, 12:01 AM   #2
elsa

Sounds exciting. Good luck!
elsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:02 AM   #3
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

How about the following very simple, but possibly rather awkward dare ?
You can't use a toilet between 5.45 (right after your exam) and midnight. Still, you have to drink at least 2.5 liters of water between 5.45 and 8 pm. See how you manage. Will you put on a diaper after the exam and use that - will you go in the bushes - in a bottle - ...
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:05 AM   #4
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

So are you looking for something potentially humiliating? potentially risky or just a turn on etc?

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:17 AM   #5
evie.sub
gD king

Make dure to have the nescesary stuff with you.
I am a big fan of high heels and stockings with garderbelt. No panties. Skirt till ankles. Tight top. Open cup bra. Jacket only outside.
At end of exam go to bathroom. Take skirt and top of at the sink and leave there. Than go into stall dont lock. Edge 3x using icyhot or when you dont have tootpaste as lube. Than put bobbypins on nips and clit. If you have a little bell say catbell orso tie that to clit bobbypin. The pins go on and off each half hour.
Now spread legs about 1 foot. Now like this tie ankles and just above knee. So that feet cant go further than 1 foot. Lets keep you horny. Edge another 3x. Now go and put top and skirt on. Bullit in pussy on random.
If you are invited and as i see it changes are high you are to edge each time your name is said. This can be done on toilet. You arent allowed until you go to bed than you cum 5x in a row without stopping in between. Are to cum earlier than each cum cost you 20 spanks on each asscheeck, each tit and pussy. Done immediatly can be on a toilet.
Any questions i am happy to answer
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:28 AM   #6
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiaka View Post
How about the following very simple, but possibly rather awkward dare ?
You can't use a toilet between 5.45 (right after your exam) and midnight. Still, you have to drink at least 2.5 liters of water between 5.45 and 8 pm. See how you manage. Will you put on a diaper after the exam and use that - will you go in the bushes - in a bottle - ...
I don't know. don't think I am going to use a diaper. anyway, this simple dare is surprisingly interesting. if we are going out, we will most likely end up in some place that is crowded with people. I doubt I can find a bush or a bottle to settle my business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andom4444 View Post
So are you looking for something potentially humiliating? potentially risky or just a turn on etc?
a turn on is fine. but if other elements are adding onto it, then it is even better.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:52 AM   #7
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by evie.sub View Post
Make dure to have the nescesary stuff with you.
I am a big fan of high heels and stockings with garderbelt. No panties. Skirt till ankles. Tight top. Open cup bra. Jacket only outside.
At end of exam go to bathroom. Take skirt and top of at the sink and leave there. Than go into stall dont lock. Edge 3x using icyhot or when you dont have tootpaste as lube. Than put bobbypins on nips and clit. If you have a little bell say catbell orso tie that to clit bobbypin. The pins go on and off each half hour.
Now spread legs about 1 foot. Now like this tie ankles and just above knee. So that feet cant go further than 1 foot. Lets keep you horny. Edge another 3x. Now go and put top and skirt on. Bullit in pussy on random.
If you are invited and as i see it changes are high you are to edge each time your name is said. This can be done on toilet. You arent allowed until you go to bed than you cum 5x in a row without stopping in between. Are to cum earlier than each cum cost you 20 spanks on each asscheeck, each tit and pussy. Done immediatly can be on a toilet.
Any questions i am happy to answer
stop!!!!! evie. whatever you said gets me going, but to actually do it, it is going to kill. I don't have any dress that goes all the way to ankle. not even my ball dress. and I don't have an open cup bra. I don't think I can put a bobbypin on my clit. it will drop the second I try to walk.

I know I still own you one punishment. I will try to do it this weekend. ok?
Old 11-14-2012, 02:00 AM   #8
evie.sub
gD king

Than do the ankle part as low as can go with skirt.
Open cup bra can be made of an old bra.
A hairclip or paperclip is also acceptable.

I hope this will be done this time as it is writen specific for this occassion.

Specially now i have taken all your points away to not do it.
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:15 AM   #9
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by evie.sub View Post
Than do the ankle part as low as can go with skirt.
Open cup bra can be made of an old bra.
A hairclip or paperclip is also acceptable.

I hope this will be done this time as it is writen specific for this occassion.

Specially now i have taken all your points away to not do it.
I can't go with my ball dress. its too outstanding for an exam. the longest normal skirt/dress I have goes just under my knee.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:30 AM   #10
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

Ah, my favorite dare slut. We meet again.

Prep:
Shave your legs [EDIT: Removed "and pussy" in exchange for no bra]. Wear stockings, heels and a skirt of some kind, with no bra. Panties, sweaters, etc, are all allowed and up to you. Just no pants, no flats, and no full tights.

Additional rule:
Like event invitations, you are not allowed to turn down sexual advances up to the point of actual sex.

You don't have to smile and act enthusiastic (which may dissuade them taking things further), and if there is a break in the action, you can walk away... but you don't get to flat-out say "No". Anytime you break this rule you lose an item of clothing.

So, if someone tries to kiss you, you will allow it; if they grab your tits or put their hand on your thigh under your skirt, you won't push them away. When they take their hands off you or the kiss ends, you can excuse yourself or leave. I won't make you actually have sex with anyone who tries, but any groping is allowed.

Tasks:
  • After the exam, go to the bathroom and edge once. Then put your clit vibe on, turn it to low and head out to eat. It stays on as long as you are at the cafe. Turn it off and take it out when you finally leave - no leaving early unless invited somewhere.
  • For each event you get invited to, edge once and apply icy hot to your nipples before heading there.
  • If you are at a party with dance music, you must dance for at least 15 minutes before leaving. 10 minutes if no one else is dancing. As long as someone is dancing with you and making physical contact you must keep dancing - if you want to stop, you must ask them to give your ass a spank, then you can leave the dance floor.
  • Whenever dancing, you should have a vibe in your pussy and turned on - medium setting is fine.

Last edited by Xavier; 11-14-2012 at 03:11 AM.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:42 AM   #11
BtO
Distinguished Member

Update!

Here is my suggestion:

Wear a knee long skirt, strap-on stockings or a stay ups, a tight top, and high heels the whole day. At morning and before the exam, you can add all underwear and clothes, which you like. After exam, you go to a washroom and strip off your panties and bra. Instead of your underwear, you will wear your waist cinchers and a simple harness panties (like this). No bra, no panties! Add again your knee long skirt, strap-on stockings or a stay ups, the tight top and high heels for the rest of the day.

Now you insert your vibrating eggs in your pussy and leave them there on medium power. For the rest of the day, you have do edge every hour. If you forgot to edge you will increase the power of the vibrating eggs in the next hour. Besides, you have to flirt with all people, which talk to you after the exam.

That's all!

Have fun
BtO

Last edited by BtO; 11-14-2012 at 06:44 AM.
BtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:46 AM   #12
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Ah, my favorite dare slut. We meet again.

Prep:
Shave your legs and pussy. Wear stockings, heels and a skirt of some kind. Panties and bra, sweaters, etc, are all allowed and up to you. Just no pants, no flats, and no full tights.

Additional rule:
Like event invitations, you are not allowed to turn down sexual advances up to the point of actual sex.

You don't have to smile and act enthusiastic (which may dissuade them taking things further), and if there is a break in the action, you can walk away... but you don't get to flat-out say "No". Anytime you break this rule you lose an item of clothing.

So, if someone tries to kiss you, you will allow it; if they grab your tits or put their hand on your thigh under your skirt, you won't push them away. When they take their hands off you or the kiss ends, you can excuse yourself or leave. I won't make you actually have sex with anyone who tries, but any groping is allowed.

Tasks:
  • After the exam, go to the bathroom and edge once. Then put your clit vibe on, turn it to low and head out to eat. It stays on as long as you are at the cafe. Turn it off and take it out when you finally leave - no leaving early unless invited somewhere.
  • For each event you get invited to, edge once and apply icy hot to your nipples before heading there.
  • If you are at a party with dance music, you must dance for at least 15 minutes before leaving. 10 minutes if no one else is dancing. As long as someone is dancing with you and making physical contact you must keep dancing - if you want to stop, you must ask them to give your ass a spank, then you can leave the dance floor.
  • Whenever dancing, you should have a vibe in your pussy and turned on - medium setting is fine.
minus pussy shaving? please?
Old 11-14-2012, 02:52 AM   #13
MARIOMASTER
getDare Sweetheart

how much rope do u have got? i love bondage and i have one idea for you but it need rope
MARIOMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:56 AM   #14
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by egaskrad View Post
minus pussy shaving? please?
What will you do instead?
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:57 AM   #15
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtO View Post
Here is my suggestion:

Wear a knee long skirt, strap-on stockings or a stay ups, a tight top, and high heels the whole day. At morning and for the exam, you can add all underwear and clothes, which you like. After exam, you go to a washroom and strip of your panties and bra. Instead of your underwear, you will wear a rope harness (You find the description here). Add again your knee long skirt, strap-on stockings or a stay ups, the tight top and high heels for the rest of the day.

Now you insert your vibrating eggs in your pussy and leave them there on medium power. For the rest of the day, you have do edge every hour. If you forgot to edge you will increase the power of the vibrating eggs in the next hour. Besides, you have to flirt with all people, which talk to you after the exam.

That's all!

Have fun
BtO
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIOMASTER View Post
how much rope do u have got? i love bondage and i have one idea for you but it need rope
I only have a 3m rope.
I don't think I see any 8 meters rope in any local store around.

Advertisements
Kink Talk