Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-22-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
ChocInVanilla

Default The model.

Disclaimer: This is a fiction work. Anything in this fiction resembling any happenings in real world is coincidental.

The model

Elis is an amateur freelancing model living in a debt of $500,000. One day, she chanced upon a high paying modeling agency that is looking for a model. Elis approached the agency without informing Ally, her best friend whom is also an amateur freelancing model. Upon entry of the agency, things are not turning out as what they should be. What will happen?

Chapter 1-1

-Dum, dum, dum, dum, dum, dum, dum.-

It is the sound of Elis’ feet stomping up the stairs hastily, with each stomping louder and louder.

*Pswh-* The door swings open, landing a big slam against the wall. There stands a 5feet 11inches tall blonde-haired lady with blue eyes, her arms folded and brows frowned as she stares at the brown haired girl sitting on the carpeted floor who is busy texting away.

“Ally!” Elis yelled. “Why did you not turn up for Lowell’s photo shoot yesterday?!”

Ally looks up at Elis with her pale greenish eyes and replied calmly, “I was not feeling well at all yesterday..” “..I don’t really like Lowell much either anyway.” She continues.

“You should have at least told me about it! I had my commissions taken away because of you!” Elis replied in frustration. “Now what am I going to do with my debts? I am going to make it in time for payment this month.” Elis complains.

Ally stands and walks towards Elis. “We’ll find a way.” She says, giving a peck on Elis’ cheeks before walking down the stairs. “Sheesh.” Elis sighs as she follows Ally down the stairs. Ally continues texting away while Elis goes to the net searching for modeling jobs. After a couple of searches, Elis saw a modeling advertisement. It reads, “$550 per shoot. We are looking into 20 – 30 shoots daily.” Excited, Elis heads out towards the modeling agency, located in the north of the city.

--------

After an hour bus ride, Elis finally reached the foot of the modeling agency. “Wow, this is huge..” Elis gasped to herself as she looks up the 20 levels high building, wholly owned by the modeling agency. “I’d better be rich this time.” Elis mumbles to herself as she progresses into the building.

The lobby is about 70% glassy-look and across the lobby to the reception hangs 3 gigantic posters of world renowned super models advertisements. “I’ll be up there next time”, says Elis, brimming with confidence. Elis continues on and approaches the receptionist.

“Hi. I saw your advertisement over the net and I will love to try for the interview for this job. Could you please send me to the person in charge?” Elis enquires the receptionist with confidence. However, the receptionist is a little surprised over Elis’ enquires. She paused for a while, staring at Elis.

“Yes?” Elis asked.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Please take a seat over there while I made the arrangements for this interview”, replied the receptionist.

After a couple minutes of waiting time, the receptionist passes a security card to Elis. “Please proceed to level 18 using lifts 1, 3 or 5. Upon reaching the floor, turn left and Mr. Dunga will be receiving you from there. “She continues, “For security reason, you will need to hand your belongings to the security before heading up. In other words, only the security pass will be allowed within the building.” Upon hearing, Elis felt weird about the security measures taken up but she didn’t take it to heart. She progressed into the building as instructed.

-Ding-

The lift has reached its destination. Elis followed the directions given and moves deeper into room. At the end of the room, she sees a lad in his 40s, seated. “Welcome! You must be Elis. Please make yourself feel comfortable here.” Mr. Dunga calls out for Elis from his desk.

“Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Dunga.” Elis replies steadily as she eases herself on the couch.

“Indeed. So, I heard of you from my receptionist that you are here for that modeling job.” Mr. Dunga responds. He continues. “Well, I will need you to pass our modeling test before we go into details about the job.”

Elis nods with confidence. “So, what am I expected to wear?” Elis asked.

“This.” Mr. Dunga points to a poster behind Elis. It was an invisible push up bra and G-string. Mr. Dunga continues, “If you are up for the interview, follow the way out and turn right. The lingerie is sitting there for you to put up a show.”

Elis has never photo shoot in such lingerie. All these while, her photo shoots had never exposed so much of her body. She finds it too much for herself to do it, but the money is tempting. Stuck in a dilemma, Elis remained seated on the couch, not knowing if she should take the offer.

“You can choose not to take up this offer if it is too much for you Elis”, says Mr. Dunga. “For there are many willing...”

“I’ll do it.” Elis intercepted and heads towards the changing room. Elis didn’t want to lose this money making opportunity which has a chance to fully repay all her debts in less than a year. In just a few steps, Elis was in the changing room. “It’s just for 1 year,” she thinks to herself and starts undressing herself, changing to the lingerie.

She is done. A fair-skin lady in 4” heels showing her 34B breasts pushed and covering almost nothing. Every step she takes bounces her breasts and butt cheeks with no resistance.

She continues back to Mr. Dunga.

When she came back, Mr. Dunga was no longer there. Instead, there stood 3 naked guys waiting for Elis…

Last edited by ChocInVanilla; 06-23-2012 at 08:33 PM.
ChocInVanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ChocInVanilla for this post:
Old 06-23-2012, 08:33 PM   #2
ChocInVanilla

Chapter 1-2

“Don’t worry about them.” A voice called out from the corridor. It was Mr. Dunga with 2 glasses of wine in his hand. He continues, “They are your judges.”

“Whaa- Judges?!” Elis exclaimed, feeling anxious over what is going on here. “How in hell are they judges?”

Mr. Dunga grinned. “They are just going to watch you in a couple of poses. And the erection of their penis then will be the results.”

“Wha-?” Elis scorned. “I don’t think this is how a model is being judged professionally, Mr Dunga.”

“Professional models? Mr. Dunga started smirking over the sentence before breaking into laughter. “What do you think models are, Elis?”

“I t-“

“Models are nothing more than a tool to attract humans” Mr. Dunga continues. “That’s right, attract. Models are here to attract, to tempt people, to have people drooling all over them along with the brands. In fact, models are pretty much a visual sex tool for us.”

“We are not your sex tools!” Elis defended angrily.

“Really? And why are these guys erected?” Mr. Dunga continues.

Elis was dumbfounded. It is true that they are erected mainly because of her attire.

“Sex sells,” Mr. Dunga said. “And it is what everyone is using to make money.”

Elis acknowledges Mr. Dunga's philosophy, but undoubtedly, she is not able to accept herself going this far for money, that is, being a sex tool for a company. Without any second thoughts, Elis decided to give this up.

“Mr. Dunga. I find that this is not a job for me. I'm leaving. Sorry." She says.

“But I’m afraid not, Elis.” Mr. Dunga called out, twisting his monitor screen to Elis. It was a video of Elis changing in the dressing room, showing her pink, perky nipples on a fully shaved and smooth body on the24” monitor. Elis froze in distress. “That’s not all..” Mr. Dunga grins as he plays another video of Elis in the dressing room. It clearly shows Elis’ pink lips, glistening with her own juice as she wore the G-string. Giving no slack to Elis, Mr. Dunga threatens. “Leave and god knows where this will go. Stay and maybe I’ll consider to keep it with me.. Maybe.”

Last edited by ChocInVanilla; 06-23-2012 at 08:43 PM.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:58 AM   #3
masterwolf

i really like it. along with the fact that it looks to be an interesting story, you make a nice point there
Old 06-29-2012, 04:22 PM   #4
emoiist

Thumbs up

interesting and unique! cannot wait for the next part (:
emoiist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:26 AM   #5
ChocInVanilla

Chapter 1-3

Stunned. Elis stood there, not knowing what she should do. She is in a dead knot. If she chooses to leave, her videos are very likely to go around in the public. If she chooses not to leave, she will succumb to Mr. Dunga’s blackmail. And it is very likely that she would be in the cameras more than often.

“So, Miss Elis, what is your decision to be?” asked Mr. Dunga.

“I need more time to consider, Mr. Dunga.”

“Time? Oh no girl. I am a very busy person. You have 15 minutes.” Mr. Dunga calls out.

“15 minutes! How am I supposed to come up with a decision?” Elis thinks to herself. “If I leave now, I probably will face a 1 time humiliation and embarrassment. He probably will go for others in no time. If I stay, I probably will never have a chance to escape his cage! I’ll leave… I’ll just go!”

“I won’t take up your blackmailed offer.” Elis said it out firmly and walks back to the dressing room and wears her clothes back on together with the lingerie. “I’ll mail this lingerie back to you, Mr. Dunga.” She said before storming out of the room hastily.

Elis response shocked Mr. Dunga. Mr. Dunga felt humiliated as he never had been humiliated as such in front of his guys. But he was much more interested in Elis’ response. “What an interesting girl. You make me want to have much more fun with you, girl.” Mr. Dunga said as he starts to make phone calls.

Elis hurried down the lift, grabbed her stuffs and hastily left the building. She starts to feel worried about what is going coming along for her bold decision.

The next few days went by as usual.

It was a rainy day. Elis and Ally were kept at home because of the weather. Elis was busy looking for more jobs while Ally was busy texting as usual. Then, a video text was sent to Ally’s phone. It was a video of Elis changing back in the modeling agency but Ally does not know because her face was censored. At the same time, Elis received a text from an unknown number. It reads, “Your room mate has a video of you.” At that very instant, both Elis and Ally rushes to each other.

“Elis! I received a video o-“ Ally said.

“I know, I know.” Elis replied and grabbed the phone away from Ally. It was undoubtedly her. Fearing that Ally may find out that she was the one in the video, she deleted the video without her permission.

Then Elis received another text. It reads, “Do you fear me?” Elis, knowing that it has to be Mr. Dunga, replies to the text, “What do you want from me?”

“I want you to fear me.” Shortly after the message, there was a letter delivered to Elis by hand. Elis opened the letter. It was an invitation card for a party. At the bottom, it reads, “Come if you want to stop Ally from knowing it. My chauffeur will pick you 6pm on the day itself.”

What is in there for Elis at the party?
Old 07-01-2012, 05:26 PM   #6
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

This is a great story
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:44 PM   #7
ChocInVanilla

Chapter 1-4

“Tick tock. Tick tock” There sit Elis, alone in the couch waiting anxiously for the chauffeur to arrive. Ally had gone to Paris for a model shoot and won’t be back anytime soon.

“Beep beep!” There came a horn from the road side. It was the chauffeur. Elis stood up, her black dress fluttering down to her ankles and she approaches the car elegantly, wearing her pair of 3” heels while the chauffeur stood there, waiting to open the door for her. Right next to her was Mr. Dunga, smiling.

“Ahh, well dressed. Well dressed.” Mr. Dunga exclaims as Elis sat next to him. “You sure live up to your name of being a model, Miss Elis.”

“Thank you, Mr. Dunga. But we both know I am not here for the party. What do you want from me?”

“Quite the impatient one, aren’t you? To be honest with you, I am amazed by the attitude you had given to me during our first interview. Consider this the second and here I am going to make you an offer. “

“What do you have to offer after all these thre-?!”

“Making you into a famous model.”

There pauses a silence between the two of them. Elis was confused. Mr. Dunga was the one who threatened her, now an offer beyond her dreams.

“Why will you make such an offer to me?” Elis asked, in attempt to clear her confusion.

“Because I like your characteristic. Either way, you have no choice to make.” Immediately after saying that, Mr. Dunga grabbed Elis’ hand and cuffed it to his. Elis was shocked. She tried to struggle but every struggle just tightened the cuffs.

“I’ll personally humiliate you publicly in the party if you object to my offer.”

“The fuck!” Elis screamed and tried to land a slap on Mr. Dunga but to no avail.

“Or do you want to be humiliated here now? We can do it in the car too if you like.” Mr. Dunga threatens. “Now behave and give me my expected answer. Or else…”

Elis sat there, quietly in tears. There is nothing she could do anymore to get out of this. “Fine.. I’ll take your offer. Make me famous as you promised.”

Mr. Dunga grins and said, “That’s my girl but still, I want you to follow me through this party. I shall publicly announce you as my upcoming model, instead of humiliating you.”
Old 07-07-2012, 02:00 PM   #8
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

This is a great story I'm astonished by the lack of comments please keep going
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #9
ChocInVanilla

Chapter 2-1

They arrived but it was not what Elis had expected – a glam party in the center of the city. Instead, it was a private party held in a gigantic mansion, located some 20 miles away from the city.

Mr. Dunga un-cuffs himself from the pair of cuffs as he alight the car. Elis, on the other hand, sat in the car solemnly, waiting to be called to get out. Surprisingly, Dunga leave her be. Instead, he called out, “Kerst! Christine!” Within seconds, a pair of well-dressed couple come running out towards Dunga, engaging in a conversation with Dunga. But their conversations were too soft for Elis to eavesdrop on. After several nods, Elis saw the guy running back into the mansion while Christine approaches her.

*Knock knock*

Christine knocks on the window at the side of Elis with a broad smile on her face, her hands gestures tells Elis to step out and follow her. Elis followed her hand gestures and opened the door.

“Hi there! I’m Christine. Mr. Dunga tasked me to look after you and tend to your needs. Of course, a change of clothes is in the line up!” Christine said excitedly. “Follow me! I’ll take you to the dressing room to have a change of clothes.”

Elis followed, but had yet uttered a word.

“I heard you are the next upcoming model.” Christine said. “My, how lucky! I wish I had the opportunity…”

Elis remained silent except giving Christine a slight smile. Seeing that Elis is not opening up to her, Christine kept her silence and continues the lead. After a couple of turns, they are finally at the entrance of the dressing room. It does not look like it is a dressing room at the very first sight. Clothes were messily hung around the stands, and empty cartons were displaced randomly. “Don’t worry about the mess. I will iron them for you.” Christine said. Hearing that, Elis proceeds to pick a dress for herself for the night, only to realize that they were all designed by famous designers and some were even not for sale. “You know… I know what happened to you.” Christine popped the topic of the day. “There is no need to be so glum over it! He’s going to groom you after all.”

“You don’t understand! My reputation is in the control of others! And as he grooms me, all the more I’ll be in his control.” Elis replied, breaking down in tears again. “I don’t want it!”

“Hush now. It’s no biggie. Every model groomed by Mr. Dunga had been through this.” Christine mutters to Elis’ ears as she hugs Elis. “Look at the bright side. You are going to be so famous! Just like them.”

“No.. I don’t want it.” Elis shuddered. “I got to run. I got to run!” Immediately after, she pushed Christine aside and started running out, backtracking the route she came from. As she was running through the corridors, someone reached out and grabbed her into a room.

No, it wasn’t Christine. Who was it?

Sorry for the late update. I was lazy. :x

P.S. I am sure that there are lots of opinions throughout my story. It will be nice to have voices/critics about my story and/or mistakes, especially grammar and sentence structuring. Please do tell me as I want to improve! Thanks!

Old 07-14-2012, 02:31 PM   #10
alphawolf

this is an interesting story, keep up the good work!

likes: some humiliation, diapers, shaving, some anal, sum eating, tease and denial, cum eating, semi public/hidden public.

dislikes but will do as punishment: full public, family/friends, pain, hard anal.

limits. permanent, illegal, bestiality.

i will not do pictures.
alphawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #11
cj07
Distinguished Member

This is a great story.Hope you keep writting.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:02 PM   #12
littl3

Omg u have to keep going... I can't wait for it to get back to the sexy parts...

littl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #13
ChocInVanilla

**Thanks for the compliments!

>> Sorry. Work had taken so much energy out of me recently. I'll try to update them more often!

Chapter 2-2

It was the chauffeur. “You..” Elis was shocked to be caught by him. “Let me go!” She struggles.

“Quiet!” The chauffeur said as he muffed Elis mouth with his hands. “I’m here to lead you out.”

Elis looked at him in disbelief. She shrugs his grip off. “I don’t trust you. Make me believe that you are here to help me.” Right after she said that, the chauffeur reached out for his back pocket and passed her a folded document. “This is your contract.” He said, as he reaches for his pocket and took a micro sd card. “And this are the recordings. Now do you trust me?”

Elis has no more doubts about him. She remained silent, looking at her feet feeling embarrassed over her reactions.

“Let’s go before it’s too late!” He said, grabbing Elis by her wrist and they left the room into the corridors. “Walk as though you are one of the guest here.” He whispered to Elis.

They make a couple of turns around the corridors then they reached a unlit room. “Come.” He said. As they entered the room, the chauffeur locked the door from the inside. Elis exclaimed, “What are you doing?” The chauffeur ignored her and started lifting the floor tiles. To Elis amazement, the underground drain canal is right below.

“We gotta get down there.” Just after the chauffeur said, he jumped down into the canal. “Throw your shoes to me. I’ll catch you when you land!”

Elis did as told. She flung her heels down. Slowly, she lowered herself down and jumped, crashing on the chauffeur and landed on the canal drain. The chauffeur’s clothes was completed wet from the fall and Elis dress was partial drenched. “Sorry..” Elis apologised.

“It’s fine. Get your shoes on and let’s get going.”

They continued down the canal, making a couple of turns into a smaller alley in the canal. Suddenly, they heard footsteps apart from theirs. “Shit! Let’s hurry.” The chauffeur grabs Elis by the hand and started running down. But to their dismay, there was Mr. Dunga and his party mates.

“Nice work there.” Dunga compliment the chauffeur.

“Not at all. It was fun.” The chauffeur replied.

“What?!” Elis was stunned.

“Now, now. What should I do with you?” Dunga said.

Before Elis could reply, the chauffeur gave her an anaesthetic drug jab on her arm, reducing her conscious level drastically. In her vague consciousness, she could feel herself being carried away and tied to the wall before she finally passed out.

Last edited by ChocInVanilla; 07-27-2012 at 10:38 AM.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:47 PM   #14
cj07
Distinguished Member

This is a great story,would to hear more of what happens.Please keep going.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:01 AM   #15
ChocInVanilla

Chapter 2 - 3

Elis awakes, finding herself in her room. Her clothes were intact, everything seems normal. She sits up on her bed, feeling groggy. She looks at her clock, it reads, 10:25AM, August 25th. It’s been 2 days since that day and she had been unconscious since. Nevertheless, she gets up as usual.

“Thud.” She heard something fallen to the floor. It’s an envelope. She opens it up. A card and a pack of photos sits in the envelope, awaiting to be unveiled. A horrifying truth awaits her as she draws the photos out. The photos depict a female body, nude on the table, surrounded by people. It was none other than her. As she flips through the photos, there were many closed up photos of her genitals. Over at the last few photos, it displayed a masked guy licking her vagina and a female kissing her. Scrambling through them, she anxiously grabs and reads the card.

Code:
Meet me at Illiyer Park at 1pm. I’ll be waiting for you by the fountain. - Dunga -

Elis sits back down on her bed, crying... She is brittle and torn apart. All her efforts to get out Dunga’s hand went to naught. She had been physically mutilated and mentally tortured over all that happened.

After some time, she finally pulls herself back together. “To meet Dunga and see what he wants from me.” She thinks to herself. Wiping her tears off, she shoves everything under her quilt and prepares herself to meet Dunga at Illiyer Park.

12:35 PM. Elis reaches the planned location. There she sees, Dunga standing by the fountain with a document by his hand. Elis approaches him, thinking that it was the contract for modelling, asks, “So, you arranged to meet me here to sign your contract? I’ll sign it. No more nonsense.”

Dunga laughs and passes her the document. It is not the contract. It is a statement, a statement that Elis no longer holds any debt. Dunga had paid for all her debts. “What is going on?” She asks.

“Isn’t this what you have been working hard for?” Dunga replies. “You got it now.”

“What are your motives?” Elis asks wearily.

“What other motives could I have? You had given your thumbprint to the contract during your sleep.” Dunga said. “You will start work 1 month after... for 5 years.”

“...” Elis has no further arguments.

“And you can think of me repaying your debts as a personal interest towards you.” Dunga smiles.

“Elis?” someone called out. Elis looks up. It’s Ally. Elis stuttered, “H-How...“ Ally walks closer..

Advertisements
Kink Talk