Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
slave552

Default need dare: ass, penis

So this is my first time posting in a dare forum and I wanted you guys or gils (i prefer girls to dare me but guys is ok too) to teach me a thing or two. Lately I've been a naughty boy being horny and stuff.
I like bondage and tied up and/or spanking (self spanking is unfortunately difficult except the penis) stuff in the shower or elsewhere. Ive never tried anything in the butt. want some pain and torture since I'm a bad boy. But I donīt wont permanet damage or public or family. I want all things I can do alone in the shower or elsewhere. I want it do torturous and painful that I'm biting my lip to want to scream. Lots of self torture and punishment.
I don't have any toys or clamps. I have normal household things.
I punish my naughty boy parts with ur dares. I need to learn a lesson.

You can also Pm me: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62426
slave552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #2
Izmail222

Default dare

Cover your penis head completely and your balls in toothpaste and leave them for 15 minutes , after you have covered the , sleep on the ground or bed with penis on the ground and legs up for some time , then clean it
Izmail222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:33 AM   #3
slave552

ok done that didnīt know that thoothpaste stings so much. More more more... please
slave552 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk