Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-10-2012, 09:07 AM   #1
Pyromys

Male 19/male/master seeks 18-24/female/switch in any location (chat slave)

19/male/master seeks 18-24/female/switch in any location (chat slave)

Hi,

First off, I'm European (GMT timezone), 19 years old, I'm 1.80 meters, 65 Kilos and not that muscular.. I'm preferably looking for someone that wants to be owned. As I'm a beginner and I'm interested in what it is like to be a slave I have no problems with switching it up. This is something you and me can discuss. I'm basically online 24/7, may it be on my computer or phone, so I will always respond to you. I'm not expecting you to get naked right away, actually I prefer getting to know eachother first.

As I'm european, and my english is far from being flawless; I would like to chat with someone that is able to respond/ talk proper english, doesn't have to be perfect just up to a certain level. I just prefer it.

I'm hoping to find someone with the same interests and take it from there with me. We'll see how it goes, since I'm a total beginner when it comes to this. I'm not in this to just get off once.

Any requirements/ Do I expect from you?
- At least a photo camera of some sort
- MSN, Skype chat, I do not have Yahoo/ Aim.
- A webcam is no must, might come in handy
- Location does not matter as we won't meet up in-real. I'd like to keep this strictly online.
- I do not care if you're experienced or not

What do I like?
As I'm open to trying everything I do have certain things I already do like;

- orgasm and masturbation control
- Anal
- Peeing, I can see why this is not for everyone and do not expect you to like it.
- Humiliation
- Moderate pain

Like I said I'm open to anything, you do not have to have the same likes as long as you're open to trying things.

Things I will never, ever do
- scat
- blood
- dangerous
- harmful
- family, etc

I'm in this for the long run, and hope to have a great time, where we both can enjoy and express ourselves.

Feel free to PM me.

Last edited by Pyromys; 06-11-2012 at 08:56 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk