Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-15-2021, 02:44 AM   #1
Dice7
getDare Addict

Default Simple Window Exposure Dare

The point of this game is to be out of control of the clothing you must wear while standing in front of a window. You may choose the window, time of day and lighting where you do this dare to suit your level of bravery and circumstances.

Rules:
*Once you start the time you must stand facing outside, as close to the window and with as much of your body as possible
*You must not waste time rolling the dice or dealing with clothing. Remove/put on clothing as quickly as possible and roll the dice as soon as you have done the last task. If you lose the dice or struggle for more than a couple of seconds with an item of clothing be honest and add that much time on to the end of the task
*Decide a punishment for yourself in case you chicken out, make sure it keeps you motivated to stay in the window

You need to have 6 items of clothing, no more no less and number each item. If the clothing you choose is different to how I list it below assign the numbers yourself.

How to start: Roll the dice or flip a coin
Even number or Heads: Start wearing 6 items of clothing
Odd number or Tails: Start naked

How long for: Roll the dice and set your alarm for this many minutes
1= 1 minute
2 = 2 minutes
3 = 3 minutes
4 = 4 minutes
5 = 5 minutes
6 = 7 minutes

Start the clock and immediately roll the dice for the first time. Every time you roll the dice you must remove the corresponding item of clothing OR put it back on if you already lost it. If you have to remove an item of clothing to remove a different item of clothing (eg have to take off pants to remove underwear) you may put the first item of clothing back on once the item is removed. The idea is you will constantly be in a state of getting dressed or undressed for the duration of the time.

Male clothing:
1 left sock
2 right sock
3 pants/shorts
4 underwear
5 vest/tanktop/undershirt
6 t shirt/jumper/sweater

Female clothing:
1 left sock
2 right sock
3 pants/shorts/skirt
4 underwear
5 bra
6 shirt/sweater/tank top etc

You may choose which group of clothing you prefer to use or do a coin flip to choose if you like both.

When the time is up you are done, I'd love to hear how you get on and I hope you enjoy

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Dice7 for this post:
Old 06-17-2021, 05:18 PM   #2
Dice7
getDare Addict

Tested it out and it was a lot of fun. Did it in a full floor to celling window at 2am with only a little backlighting. There was a party in the apartment above so although the street was clear there was a risk of someone coming or going from the party.

I started clothed and had to go for 5 minutes, I got so lucky that while I had to take off every item of clothing and put it back on multiple times I was never totally naked, I'd say there was about a 45 second period of time where my dick was out the whole time and it was getting harder and harder, but luckily no one saw.

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Old 08-12-2021, 11:00 AM   #3
TheSubWay

Hot idea! I’ll try it later this week!
Sometimes: pics and cam
TheSubWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 12:13 AM   #4
Dice7
getDare Addict

You should, its very exciting!

Old 09-29-2021, 08:10 AM   #5
patrickm

Default Simple Window Exposure Dare

Here's what I did:

First off rolled a 1, so got to start naked.
Second roll was a 5, so 5 minutes.

Instead of using a window, I opened my front door and stood in front of the glass storm door. Definitely more exposing. It was early, so not too many cars or pedestrians about. I was more concerned my roommate would wake up early and catch me. I went outside dressed to check how exposed I would be. It was dark, but I could definitely see into my house.

Here were my rolls:

2 - right sock on
1 - left sock on
2 - right sock off
6 - tee shirt on
6 - tee shirt off

Roommate thankfully stayed asleep. Two cars passed while I was doing the dare, one when I was taking off my right sock, and the other near the end when I was standing there in just my left sock. Neither slowed down, so I assumed they didn't see anything.

Overall, was pretty fun and exposing.

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 07:27 PM   #6
newguy52

Great dare!

I got 7 minutes and did it in front of my window with the lights on.

Started out fully clothed but lost my pants almost immediately and surprisingly never rolled them again. So I only had underwear on the bottom half for most of the time. Ended up bottomless for about 1 minute and then completely naked for about another minute with socks coming on and off only.

Unfortunately I don't think anyone saw me through the window as I didn't see anyone.
Don't have sex toys, clamps, ropes, etc

Kik: jsmoth52

I do NOT give consent for any photos of mine to be downloaded/shared without being asked first!
newguy52 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to newguy52 for this post:
Old 02-28-2022, 03:18 PM   #7
newguy52

Decided to complete this once more during the day in front of my window for another 7 minutes.

This one was rather interesting as I lost my underwear fairly early on and whenever I would get it back I would almost immediately lose it again. So this resulted in me being completely bottomless for approximately 4 minutes. I only ended up being completely naked this time for about 30 seconds minus the time it took to take off an undershirt and sweater and put the sweater back on.

Only saw one car drive by while I was at the window and I couldn't see if they were looking or not so I think I avoided exposure to anyone.

I'm thinking of trying this on whereby in the near future provided I get enough people to watch so please comment/message me on here or kik if you are interested in watching me do this live on whereby in front of a camera rather than a window
Don't have sex toys, clamps, ropes, etc

Kik: jsmoth52

I do NOT give consent for any photos of mine to be downloaded/shared without being asked first!
newguy52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 07:35 AM   #8
knocturnal01

Just played this, this was pretty fun.

☆𝐌/𝐁𝐢/𝐒𝐮𝐛☆

☆𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐓𝐨𝐲𝐬☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79502

☆𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐌 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬:☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80399

☆𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲!☆
knocturnal01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 12:12 PM   #9
PrettySub1982

I would love to do it as a sub.

DM me here or on skype: sylvalover

38 bi male from germany

Yes: Nudity, pics, dice dares, humiliation, exposure, light pain and CBT, showing face, piss, bi
No: not much ;-)
PrettySub1982 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk