Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-30-2023, 03:27 AM   #1
Fenix90

Default things to keep me busy on a wet Sunday

Morning,

i had a few rules set for today but happy to take on a few more as bored at home due to rain outside

i am wearing my weighted nipple clamps and weight pussy clamp, i am allowed to take them off for 5 mins every hour,
i have a butt plug in
i have my mouth stuffed with a pair of wet knickers (when i pee i have to pee on the knickers before putting them back in my mouth.)
I spent the first two hours this am writing rude words with various shades of lippy all over my bod and face

pm is best to send me rules
Fenix90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 10:43 AM   #2
themasterman

You must drink one glass of water per hour (can be over the course of an hour and not all at once). In order to pee you must gain permission of five others (getdare or real life) to pee, they can give you small tasks to earn it from them, and when you ask permission make sure they know you are willing to earn it. To ensure you know your place write fuckdoll on your tits in sharpie. Have fun.

I am currently making a name for myself in the getdare community. I have long been on getdare but kept to talking to people privately.

I specialize in giving humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control, tpe, long and short term, and overall creative dares.

I will not be responding to most pms I get, you have been warned.

My profile is currently under construction so expect changes as I find my footing in a new community.
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk