Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-07-2021, 05:36 PM   #1
collegewhore

Default Mall dares 22f

I’m going to a mall out of town tomorrow all by myself and would love some tasks or dates while I’m there. I will likely be wearing a short sun dress with no bra or panties, any toys or extra items are your choice!

Body writing, bladder control, semi public, toilet cleaning dares, etc are more than welcome, humiliate me as much as you’d like xxx

22 f sub looking for fun dares and tasks to explore my secret kinky life
Likes: degradation, humiliation, spanking, choking, denial, exhibitionism (semi-public), voyeurism, wedgies, bladder control, watersports, corner time, writing lines, pet play
Limits: scat, blood, full public, permanent
Toys: ballgag, nipple clamps, 3 in small vibrator, 6 in suction cup vibrator, 7 in ribbed dildo, small and medium butt plugs

Come help me be a good little college whore xx
collegewhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 07:57 PM   #2
rjacks132

Take your suction cup vibrator. "accidently" use the men's restroom instead of the women's. Take your dress off in the stall and fuck yourself with the vibrator against the stall wall until at least 3 people come and go from the restroom.

Dislikes: Anal, Giving oral, Pain
Limits: Face, Full Public, Family, Messy, Scat.

kik: rjacks132
rjacks132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 09:06 PM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Bathe in the toilet stall. Then leave soaking wet and barefoot. Do not wear shoes until someone notices or complains,
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 09:56 PM   #4
MrMae

Drink at least 8oz of water before you get to the mall. Put your medium buttplug in your ass beforehand. If you’re feeling extra brave, put the plug in while you are in your car at home. Don’t wear any panties. Buy a drink that is at least 12oz and finish it. Go buy a pair of panties (the slutty the better) and don’t get bag for them. Carry them just as they are. Go to the bathroom and complete the other dares. Once done, put your new panties on and give yourself a wedgie. Leave the wedgie in while you finish your shopping. Your bladder is probably needing to release but that won’t happen until you fuck yourself with your plug somewhere in the mall that’s not the bathroom. Have fun!

I expect a report on how your trip went in my messages.
MrMae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 10:28 PM   #5
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Dare: for the whole day do not use any fitting rooms. Strip and fit right at the clothing racks instead.
Task: try on new outfits in at least 6 different stores, one extra outfit in each store (store 1: 1 outfit; store 2: 2 outfits; ...) at least half of them should exist of multiple pieces, and all should be about your size.
Extra challenges:
1) fold/hang your dress tidy in place of anything you want to try before fitting
2) do not carry any clothing from one rack to another when fitting multiple items outfits: leave your dress at first rack before moving on to next piece
3) roll a dice; leave your dress at first rack at this store and find next outfits nude
4) roll a dice; check outfits at this store in front of a mirror, stripping outfit before going to put back in place
5) roll a dice; at this store you will edge once each time naked before dressing/fitting

Have fun!
~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 10:47 PM   #6
Mrgoon

In a pet shop you'll try on your neck a dog collar and a leash. Ask at least 3 people how it's suit you. Ask also the seller if they make personalised tag....if you can have your first name on it.
Try also to test a riding crop on your ass whitout been see.

Add yourself to this thread during the times you will be there https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...ht=bodywriting

Last edited by Mrgoon; 06-07-2021 at 10:51 PM.
Mrgoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 01:31 AM   #7
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegewhore View Post
I’m going to a mall out of town tomorrow all by myself and would love some tasks or dates while I’m there. I will likely be wearing a short sun dress with no bra or panties, any toys or extra items are your choice!

Body writing, bladder control, semi public, toilet cleaning dares, etc are more than welcome, humiliate me as much as you’d like xxx
Be sure there's a male three steps behind you when you go up the escalator which you must do at least six times.
Old 06-08-2021, 02:06 AM   #8
r0ver
getDare Addict

Wear the larger of your buttons plugs.

Whenever using the bathroom:

Don't lock the cubicle door.
You must edge before you are allowed to go to the toilet and spank your ass hard 10 times after going.
If your dress has a belt, before leaving the bathroom, tuck the back of the skirt into the belt so your ass is exposed. You may not adjust it until someone has pointed it out to you.

Last edited by r0ver; 06-08-2021 at 05:22 AM.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk