Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-06-2018, 05:45 PM   #1
Tigeress5994

Default Please control my bladder

Last night I accidentally wet my bed because of a dare that said I wasn’t supposed to use the bathroom after drinking quite a lot before going to bed. I was supposed to hold it until morning but, obviously that didn’t happen. This accident brought it to my attention that I may be too stupid to be trusted with my bladder and knowing how to go to the restroom. So, I’ve decided to ask if there was anyone out there who would like to take some stress off of my hands so this stupid little girl doesn’t have to worry about thinking about how much to drink or where and how to use the bathroom. If you’re interested please Kik me and feel free to verbally degrade me as well for not being able to handle such a basic responsibility.

I’m a pathetic loser

Likes: forniphilia, Hidden Public, Watersports, Corner time, Wedgies, Corner time, Pain, humiliation, Denial, Writing lines, Giving up control, dehumanization, body writing

Limits: Full Public, family/friends, pictures, permanent

Kik is spacegayforlife

PM DARES
Tigeress5994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 05:49 AM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigeress5994 View Post
Last night I accidentally wet my bed because of a dare that said I wasn’t supposed to use the bathroom after drinking quite a lot before going to bed. I was supposed to hold it until morning but, obviously that didn’t happen. This accident brought it to my attention that I may be too stupid to be trusted with my bladder and knowing how to go to the restroom. So, I’ve decided to ask if there was anyone out there who would like to take some stress off of my hands so this stupid little girl doesn’t have to worry about thinking about how much to drink or where and how to use the bathroom. If you’re interested please Kik me and feel free to verbally degrade me as well for not being able to handle such a basic responsibility.
OK Every night for a week minimum (see below) you wear a diaper. And instead of pyjama bottoms you wear cotton shorts which need a belt. Adapt a belt to take a locking buckle the key to which is to be inaccessible till morning.

Example:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/market/locking_buckle

Dare lasts a week minimum. Does not end till you have gone seven consecutive nights without wetting yourself. And each night you must drink at least two pints of whatever you like before bedtime and after last daytime pee.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:38 AM   #3
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigeress5994 View Post
I did Kiked you but got no response yet

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk