Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-22-2022, 08:39 AM   #1
reijii

Default Punishment for cumming without permission

I lost locktober and now I deserve punishment…

I have a master that lives far from my city, and he agreed that I could play with other guys. The last time I had sex I was so horny that I lost control and cummed without permission

Feel free to suggest what punishments do you think I deserve for cumming without permission

Likes: chastity, strip games, nudes, videos, anal, cum, submission, obeying orders.
Dislikes:soap mouth, hard pain
Limits:scat, face, family, blackmail
reijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2022, 09:51 AM   #2
knocturnal01

Since there's 31 days in October, the next 31 times you cum, you must eat your cum. As an immediate punishment, since you like to masturbate so much, you'll be forced to masturbate with your choice of icy-hot, toothpaste, or hot sauce. You may choose to cum or not. Afterwards you will take a cold shower. Then you must sit in the corner and hold a penny to the wall for ten minutes. After that you should write "I will not cum." fifty times and present it to your master.

☆𝐌/𝐁𝐢/𝐒𝐮𝐛☆

☆𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐓𝐨𝐲𝐬☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79502

☆𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐌 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬:☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80399

☆𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲!☆
knocturnal01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2022, 12:11 PM   #3
zeph

In order to redeem yourself, starting now through the end of November you will not be allowed to cum. Anytime you masturbate you must have a chastity cage (if you have one), cock ring or some way to ensure you don’t cum on accident. Next in order to determine how many edges to do until you can cum December 1st, roll two dice until you roll double sixes. Add up all of your rolls and that’s how many times you must edge before November is up.

Additionally I’m sure your master is very displeased with you so you should write an essay detailing the encounter which led you to cum without permission, how you are punishing yourself for it and asking for forgiveness from your master. Send it to your master and do anything he asks if you to gain his forgiveness

Last orgasm: 04/25/2024

Want to be my mistress? Check out this ad!

Want an orgasm? We can loan you one here!

Submission add thread progress

Likes, Dislikes, LimitsMy PM DaresOrgasm LogMy rules

Add me as a friend if you’re non-binary!!

zeph is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk