Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-08-2020, 05:15 PM   #1
Lightze
Chaos

Default What Should Lightze Do Next?

So it looks like this kitty has a few weeks of free time!
What to do? Whaaaat to dooo?
Oh I know, I'll ask the GD kinksters!

What should I do GD?
What should I explore or try?
As long as it's not a limit and somewhat reasonable, it's fair game!

Reports for completed tasks of course! =^-^=

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 02:59 AM   #2
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Hand

I've got a fairly cruel idea for you

But, luckily, nothing too evil and nothing close to any listed limits.

It's also fairly simple to describe:

The first part, with permission of Goddess_Valkyrie, you must edge 3x/day but may not cum until you've completed this or she decides to release you from having to do it. I'd recommend waiting at least a week.

The second part, and what makes it fun: you're to Google sugar waxing and may only cum once you've sugar waxed at the very least your legs. (I'm sure that Goddess_Valkyrie can add to the list of things to be waxed if she wants.) Generally all you need is sugar, water, and a little bit of lemon juice- so they're likely ingredients you already have at home as well.

You did say that you have several weeks at home, didn't you? So it seems fairly unlikely that too many people should notice your nicely smooth legs especially now that the weather is warming up and you'll likely be wearing shorts. Besides, how embarrassing could it be, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
As long as it's not a limit and somewhat reasonable, it's fair game!
Certainly seems like "fair game" by your definition, too! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

I almost worry I'm giving you something too easy here with only your legs...

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 05:38 PM   #3
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
I've got a fairly cruel idea for you

But, luckily, nothing too evil and nothing close to any listed limits.

It's also fairly simple to describe:

The first part, with permission of Goddess_Valkyrie, you must edge 3x/day but may not cum until you've completed this or she decides to release you from having to do it. I'd recommend waiting at least a week.

The second part, and what makes it fun: you're to Google sugar waxing and may only cum once you've sugar waxed at the very least your legs. (I'm sure that Goddess_Valkyrie can add to the list of things to be waxed if she wants.) Generally all you need is sugar, water, and a little bit of lemon juice- so they're likely ingredients you already have at home as well.

You did say that you have several weeks at home, didn't you? So it seems fairly unlikely that too many people should notice your nicely smooth legs especially now that the weather is warming up and you'll likely be wearing shorts. Besides, how embarrassing could it be, right?

Certainly seems like "fair game" by your definition, too! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

I almost worry I'm giving you something too easy here with only your legs...
An excellent dare!

Unfortunately Valkyrie and I are no longer a... thing.

Other than that my legsare currently already smooth so I'll add this to the list for later. (What? I was bored! My legs look amazing.)

M/Exploring

Old 04-09-2020, 10:24 PM   #4
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
An excellent dare!
Thanks!

Quote:
Unfortunately Valkyrie and I are no longer a... thing.
Ah, sorry to hear. I didn't mean to make it awkward or anything. I just included that mention cause when I give dares like that doms often don't appreciate being cut out so including a clause to have you ask for permission is prudent.

Quote:
Other than that my legsare currently already smooth so I'll add this to the list for later. (What? I was bored! My legs look amazing.)
Haha and that, on the other hand, makes things a bit harder! I certainly can't judge you, though You should see what stockings feel like on freshly shaved legs, perhaps.

That said, it seems like you may have just given me the opportunity to make this more fun and simpler: you must edge 3 times a day until you're able to do the waxing on your legs. After a few weeks of that, you might be a bit of a horny mess I'd thnk! Just a thought though.

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 10:44 AM   #5
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
Thanks!

Ah, sorry to hear. I didn't mean to make it awkward or anything. I just included that mention cause when I give dares like that doms often don't appreciate being cut out so including a clause to have you ask for permission is prudent.

Haha and that, on the other hand, makes things a bit harder! I certainly can't judge you, though You should see what stockings feel like on freshly shaved legs, perhaps.

That said, it seems like you may have just given me the opportunity to make this more fun and simpler: you must edge 3 times a day until you're able to do the waxing on your legs. After a few weeks of that, you might be a bit of a horny mess I'd thnk! Just a thought though.
That's totally fine and very considerate!

I've had stockings on shaved legs before =>->='''' Ahem....

I think I need a poll to let GD pick which way I should focus my attention next week! =^-^=

M/Exploring

Advertisements
Kink Talk