Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-22-2014, 07:47 PM   #1
daremetodoit
Account Banned

Default My Bitch Thread

I've been on here for about a year and a half and the problems here keep getting worse. Let's start off with the Getdare staff in my book you're worthless you don't do crap ! why are there all these underage people on here ? I ran across two more today 13 and 14 years old you're just trying to get the rest of us that are legal age in trouble ! you won't allow us to delete our account and I even asked to be banned you can't even do that for us that just want out !
Next let's talk about the flaming faggots I'm not talking about the gays at least they have some respect and boundaries but the flaming faggots don't they are like pesky flies that just have to get in your face ! I am straight I don't care what you're wearing and I don't want to see you in your shit or tell you what to stick in your ass so back off !
Next let's talk about the so called Masters and Mistresses who think they can bully people into doing things which are totally against peoples limits and this also includes Blackmailing the person after they have submitted to you ! I have to say you are probably the worst and the biggest pieces of shit on here ! people don't be stupid and submit to them that's not what a sub and Dom relationship is about if that's what you're looking for !
Just a few things I wanted to get off my chest !
Anybody agree or disagree or have bitches of their own feel free to comment below

Kik me @ J.kev
daremetodoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 10:34 PM   #2
Red
Sona Forever

You've been here for coming up on two years and have yet to report a darn thing, how do you suppose we're suppose to know that there are underaged users on this site if you're not reporting them with proof?

I've also taken the liberty to honor your request to be banned. Enjoy.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 05:21 AM   #3
HCM

I do agree a big part of the community is pretty immature and possibly underage but I don't think the staff can do anything for that matter. The thing I'm most unhappy about is how very few sections of the forum are really active and there's almost no one out there wanting to have quality discussion off-topic or on-topic. There's not really a sense of 'community' if you know what I mean.
Tumblr: http://feminineslut.tumblr.com/
HCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 06:41 PM   #4
Red
Sona Forever

That is also something that is out of the control of the moderators/staff.

A community is what the users make it, staff is just here to make sure things are kept under control. Try making some threads, blogs, or even joining the chat to get to know more people and you may find yourself some friends that like to have real conversations instead of just comparing penis sizes.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 02:06 AM   #5
kittenlyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCM View Post
I do agree a big part of the community is pretty immature and possibly underage but I don't think the staff can do anything for that matter. The thing I'm most unhappy about is how very few sections of the forum are really active and there's almost no one out there wanting to have quality discussion off-topic or on-topic. There's not really a sense of 'community' if you know what I mean.
Ummmm, community is out there. I promise. I know it's not always immediately evident. But I found it without looking terribly hard. You just have to look in the right places and be willing to put yourself out there a bit. Not EVERYONE on here is a fapbot.

The Food Vixen Queen of (IN)Sensitivity Queen of Procrastination Certified Gummy Bear Surgeon

Firmly denies all accusations of being: cute, adorable, darling, and an eruptor.

The most curious thing you ever saw.
labels
kittenlyss is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk