Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-10-2008, 10:07 AM   #1
HypoMonkey

Default Dare Game Out Of Control (Fictional)

It was friday night, the first friday of the summer holiday, and thomas had organised a sleep over, a three nighter. He was 14 and wished he was aloud girls over, however his mum said otherwise. Their were another 3 boys, daniel, sam and zac. They were ready in thier pajaymas, with the double sofa bed out, and to matresses on the floor downstairs. It was 6 o'clock in the evening and thomas' mum left for her work... nursing. No-one else was home... but girls were stricktly not aloud to come... and thoms was a rule follower... which made him perfect for truth or dare.
Daneil, who lay in the bed next to thomas, sat up,
"Hay guys... what do you want to do?" Ian and Sam who lay either side of the sofa bed shrugged, and Thomas said nothing, "Fine i'll decide... lets play truth or dare!" Ian and Sam sat bolt upright with exitment... but Thomas sank lower into the bed,
"What Thomas are you scared?" Said Sam mockingly,
"No", Thomas replied,
"Then do you agree to follow the rules of the game" said Ian. All eyes were on Thomas, he felt hot and red, sweat rollnig down his forehead and off his nose... "Well?"...
"Yes" He finaly replied,
"Fine but I am going first", said Daniel, "Thomas, truth or dare?"
"Errrm", Thomnas paused, chickin was flying around in his mind, "Dare",
Daniel quickly said, "I dare you to pick dare everytime we ask you" that was when thomas relised what a night this would be...
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:22 AM   #2
HypoMonkey

"Ok thomas its your turn..." said daniel,
"Fine... Sam truth or dare?", Sam took no time to answer,
"Dare!"
"Fine... I dare you to suck Ians big toe for 5MINS" Sam merly shrugged, and clambered over the bed to Ian, who was readily pulling of his sock... Sam picked up Ians foot and stuck the peeling toe into his mouth... 5 mins they remained in that pesition and when Daniel said time was over, Sam looked at Thomas and smiled... Thomas' heart sank.
"Thomas..." said sam, "Dare... I dare you to strip down to your underware" Thomas was slightly releaved, slowly pulling of his Payjama top and bottoms, and he sat ontop of the covers in only his underware,
"My go" he said looking at Daniel, "Daniel I dare you to strip to your underware," Daniel laughed and took of his top, revealing his tanned, muscled torso and took of his bottoms to reveal slim legs, and he sat cross legged next to Thomas,
"Sam i dare you to strip Ian down to his boxers using just your teeth... you no waht to do then" and daniel winked at him. Sam threw Ians clothes of with ease, and remained the only one fully clothed,
"Thomas", He said, "I dare you to make out with Daniel" Thomas' mouth went dry, and his heart plumeted to the core of the earth,
"Make out with Dan" He said...
Old 03-10-2008, 11:00 AM   #3
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

I like this story a lot!

It sounds like one of my real life stories.....maybe I'll write it someday.

Keep it up!

NudityDudity

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:43 AM   #4
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

this is really good

you have to continue

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:12 AM   #5
HypoMonkey

It was then that Thomas realised what he was in for. He proped himself up, his naked torso above his and paused... he slowley lowered his body towards daniels. As the 2 naked torso toched they locked lips. Thomas' tightly shut eyes slowly opened as Daniels tounge wandered around Thomas' mouth. Daniels hands started to crawl all over thomas, as thier lips broke contact, they gazed at each other, then Daniel came up for more, their lips locked and this time Thomas' tounge explored daniels mouth, the two boys lips were locked for 2 minutes and Ian decided to break it up,
"Hay", he said, "I got an Idea", Thomas and Daniel took their hands of each other and thomas' rolled onto his back to listen, "lets play group dares",
"how do you plat that?", said a now intregued Thomas
"basically, we have three options put in a hat, Solo, Pair, Group", Ian continued, "you pull out a card and if it is a solo you spin a bottle and they have to do a solo dare, if it is a pair, you spin the bottle twice and they have to do the dare, and if it is group we all do a dare together",
"Sounds fun" said a quite Sam,
"Lets play no", said a horny Daniel,
"Ok", said Thomas looking at Daniel.

The cards were in the hat, they were sitting in a circle and the bottle was ready in the middle.
"Can i pick the first card?", asked Thomas, the hat came to Thomas, who put his hand in the hat6, pulling out a folded card, he opened it an read, "Pair", he said, they all looked at each other, but Daniel gave a hinted look at Thomas. Daniels hand reached out for the bottle and he span it, everyone looked nervouse but Daniel, His face didn't even change when the bottle stopped, and pointed at him, he looked at me and raised an eyebrow, he span the bottle again and merely sat upright when the bottle stopped and pointed at Thomas,
"great", thought Thomas, slightly sarcasticly.
"Sam, an easy choice for us to make", said Ian, "Lets make them make out again... but this time naked!", Sam nodded in response and daniel stood up and dropped his underware and lay unnevered on the bed. Thomas got up and lahy next to him, slightly dazed by the earlier dare. Daniels hand reached to the waist band of Thomas' underware and slowly he took them off. Thomas and Daniel looked at each other and slowly thier heads grew closer, this time it was major liplocking, Daniel would occasionaly neck Thomas, while his hands wandered around thomas' body. Thoams merly had his hands on the cheeks of Daniels arse, occasionaly going for a bit of tounge action, it only change when Daniel grabbed Thomas' balls and he started sucking Thomas' erect nipples. Thomas stopped and pulled away from Daniel, the dare was over, but what more was instore. Daniel reached into the hat, saying nothing, opened the folded piece of paper and threw it onto the floor,

What words were written on it...

As the paper floated to the floor the words was reveled...

...Group...
Old 03-17-2008, 02:39 PM   #6
Daredevil999

this stories great. carry on
Daredevil999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 03:27 PM   #7
Ciandon

Yeah, you've done a great job here. Keep it up!
Old 03-19-2008, 03:07 PM   #8
HypoMonkey

Thomas wasn't that worried. It was the first group dare, it wouldn't be that hard or so he thought.
"I've got one...", said a slightly menicing Daniel,"We are all going to make out at once" Ian looked at Thomas who gave a quick unsettled glance at Sam. Daniel leaned over to the nervouse Thomas sitting next to him and forced him into a sensual kiss. As daniels hands wandered thomas' naked torso he grabbed Sam, still the only person fully clothed, and pulled him in, breaking lips with thomas and forcing his tounge into Sams mouth.
As Ian, one who never skips a dare, clambered into the bed, Daniel tore of Sams shirt. The four boys sat on the bed, lips locked between Thomas and Ian, Sam and Daniel. Four semi naked boys making out in one bed. As daniel was a frisky sort of boy, he often moved quickly from Sam to Thomas, back to sam and onto Ian.
What felt like 5 minutes past and Thomas eventually broke them up.
"Surely its time for a new dare", sam and ian were quick to replie with a non-hesitant yes. Thomas' hot, sticky hand reached in and he quickly opened the paper, "Solo", he said out loud, as his hand self voluntry moved to the bottle and span it.
The bottle stopped, pointing its black screwtop at Sam, Thomas' wanted to dare him, it just dawned on him that this was his first Dare game, and he licked it,
"Sam", he said happily,"I dare you to pleasure us in anyway you like for 5mins per person..."
Was this wise of the first gamer?...

...What was he letting himself into?...

... What if his dare back fired?
Old 03-21-2008, 04:41 PM   #9
Sharkleg

Must have more. Update now.
Sharkleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 10:54 AM   #10
HypoMonkey

Hi... I am back!
Sam wasnt a very touchy feely person, but he stood up and said,
"Who first?", strangly it was Thomas who put up his hand first, Sam strtolled over to Thomas and put his lips to Thomas', his tounge forcing itself down Thomas' Throat. Thomas showed no sign of fear or uncomfortae, this didn't change as Sam started to lick Thomas's semi erect nipple. Sam statred to throw of his own clothes, leaving himself in his underware. Thomas leant back as sams erect cock rubed up and down Thomas' thin boney chest. This continued and Sam breathed a sigh of relief when Ian said,
"My turn", the boys were surprised at this out burst as Ian had a girlfriend. Sam dismised this thought and walked over to Ian instantly rubbing his cock up and down Ians chest. He locked lips again going for the kill, but this time he found the curage to put his hand down Ian underware a firmly grab his hard cock and began to pull...
This was surprising...

(Must dash, in sisters room)
Old 03-31-2008, 02:28 PM   #11
dangerus_1

Must update more...Wonderful story!!!!
dangerus_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:19 PM   #12
HypoMonkey

Sam was useually a very shy and withdrawn person, but he had managed to pluck up the curage to pull Ians Cock.
The time was up, and when Thomas gave the message, Sam withdrew his wet hand and turned on the spot to the apparently eager Daniel. However when Sam got over to Daniel, Sam moving his head closer to Dan's, Daniel pulled away,
"I can't kiss you", he said, "I don't want to and don't have to!", everyone was surprised. The usually experimental boy was now cowering in the shadow of the almost naked boy. No-one could argue, as this was one rule everyone was intitled to, by law, daniel was not to be forced into anything so the game continued and Sam picked the card from the hat...
"Pair", he said, it was wiered his voice was almost sad, but his face looked reelived, maybe he licked Daniel, maybe he didn't we would never no, "Pair", he repeted as his hand moved to the bottle. He span it hard. The silence was tence when the bottle stopped and pointed at Thomas', he sighed, through relief or fear, we will never no, but he thought he couldn't be unlucky enough for the second spin to land on Daniel, Daniel again. He wanted to find out thios answer so quickly moved his hand to the bottle spinning it...
... It span for what felt like an hour to Thomas'...
...The bottle began to slow, passing Ian, Sam, Daniel, Ian, Sam, Daniel, Ian, Sam... until it stopped at Daniel...
...Was thomas luck to have this mysterious boy in the dare with him...
"I say the two boys should be a couple", said a voice making everyone jump, Sam looked at Ian who merely shrugged, Thomas new Sam didn't say that dare, and Thomas was in half a daze,
It was Daniel who came up with the dare as he repeated, "I dare them to be a couple", Thomas relized that Daniel licked him, and he relised that he licked Daniel.
The naked boy crawled acros the bed to Daniel, his lips tohing his, not in a overly hot way, but a soft, gentle manor. The 2 boys eyes stared at each other, and the heads grew close as they locked lips for a setual and tender kiss, in he bed together,
"I think I can do that dare!" said Thomas breaking away from the action.
"Lets end the game for tonight, its nerly... shit its nerly four... Thomas whens your mum due home?" asked a sudddenly tired Sam
"She's stayin at a friends for the day, we have the whle house for another whole day and night",
"Then the game will commence tomorrow... today... when we wake up", said Ian, "Thomas and Daniel can sleep on the sofa bed... me and sam on the floor"
The 2 boys, Sam and Ian, didn't seem to mind that thier to best, and priviously thought to be straight, friends were now a couple and merly fell asleep to the sticky yet sweet sounds of Thomas and Daniels first special night...

...To Be Continued...
Old 04-04-2008, 10:38 AM   #13
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

great story. HypoMonkey great job I love it. i cant wait for the next bit.
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 03:50 PM   #14
HypoMonkey

Hi, thanks for all the positive comments. I can of want you guys to help me come up with the next part for my story... or at least what should happen in it... should

A. I talk about that first night for Daniel and Thomas
B. Skip straight to the next morning
C. Do the same as a but with a surprise ending
D. None of the above, another idea!
Old 04-04-2008, 03:55 PM   #15
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

A!!! go for A lol

A or B

90% A 10% B

maybe A then B like 'in the morning looking forward to more dares'?

Hope you write it soon ^_^
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk