Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-02-2019, 12:18 PM   #1
Crotchropegirl

Default make me hurt

iv been a bad girl and i deserve a punishment for cumming when i was told not to. i have a vibe and an electric toothbrush, i have a crotchrope, and other household items.
i wanna be punished so much that it will hurt to walk.

my limits are public, pictures, permanent and others
Crotchropegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 12:22 PM   #2
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Lets start off with a good hard spanking. You will be first receiving 100 swats on your bare ass by hand, alternating cheeks every five swats. Then 50 swats with a hairbrush and 50 with a belt, alternating cheeks every two swats. Report on how nice and red your ass got.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 01:03 AM   #3
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Lets also punish your clit, by taking your electric toothbrush and applying a good amount of toothpaste to it. Now apply your toothbrush to your clit. Do this for 10 minutes and make sure you don't cum.

Report how you found the punishment
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BigPhil for this post:
Old 11-03-2019, 10:50 AM   #4
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotchropegirl View Post
iv been a bad girl and i deserve a punishment for cumming when i was told not to. i have a vibe and an electric toothbrush, i have a crotchrope, and other household items.
i wanna be punished so much that it will hurt to walk.

my limits are public, pictures, permanent and others
Every day for an entire week... You will put one tablespoon of sugar or rice, switching from one to the other daily between the skin in the soles of your feet and your closet piece of clothing. You are only allowed to be shoeless when showering, or when listening to these file. For sleep, put the sugar deep inside your socks or stockings and sleep on those.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk